UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2023; UPSC has announced the Civil Services 2023 prelims exam date in its advertisement, as per it the prelims examination is to be conducted by the commission at various examination centres on 28th May 2023, and to appear in it the commission uploads the admit card on its portal. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card is uploaded on https://upsconline.nic.in/ and candidates have to download it from there. However, a link to download the same will also be provided here.
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts civil service examinations every year. For the year 2023, the prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th May. Before the commencement of the exam, the Commission issues e-admit cards to all the candidates. No, admit card will be delivered through the post to any candidate.
On the day of exam, all candidates are required to carry their admit cards along with their ID proofs to the examination center. Without the printed copy of e-admit card no candidate will be permitted to enter the exam hall.
The mere issue of Hall Ticket will not imply that they have been cleared by the UPSC. The final appointment will be done only after the satisfaction of the eligibility conditions by the candidates as per the guidelines prescribed by the Commission.
UPSC CSE Admit Card 2023- An Overview
|Examination||UPSC Civil Services Examination|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Type||National Level examination|
|Notice No.||05/2023 CSP|
|No. of vacancies||1105|
|Admit Card date||8th May 2023|
|Examination Date (prelims)||28 May 2023|
|Mode of issue of Admit card||Online|
How to download UPSC Civil Services IAS Admit Card?
UPSC Civil Services admit cards will be issued online and candidates have to download them from there. The complete procedure to download and print the hall ticket is shared under-
- Go to the official website of UPSC ( https://www.upsc.gov.in/) or simply visit click on https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on “Admit Cards” tab.
- Click on ” E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC ” link.
- User will be redirected to the online application portal of UPSC.
- On this page, names of all the examinations for which e-admit cards are available will appear. Click on the “Civil Services (prelims/mains) Examination 2023” link and proceed further.
- Read all the instructions and click on “Yes” tab.
- Enter asked details such as RID, Date of Birth, security code and proceed to submit.
- Finally admit card will appear.
- Check the particulars carefully.
- Lastly, download and take printout of the downloaded e-admit card. Retain the same till the date of exam.
UPSC Prelims Hall Ticket Particulars
UPSC IAS prelims admit card indicates the following information about the exam and as well as about the examinees-
- Candidates Name
- Candidate’s Roll No.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Examination
- Examination center name
- Venue of the examination
- Subject Code
- Timing for paper I and paper II
- Photograph of the candidate
- Necessary Instructions
Candidates should read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and also the instructions Pdf provided by the commission along with the admit card. After downloading the hall ticket, it the responsibility of candidates to check all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy in the same, they must immediately bring it to the notice of the commission before the commencement of exam. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to download the admit card well before the commencement of exam without waiting for the last date.
What if candidates do not receive their UPSC e-admit cards?
UPSC prelims admit card will be published three weeks prior to the date of examination. Candidates have to download the same from UPSC portal. There are many instances where candidates are not able to download their e-admit cards. In case candidates do not receive any intimation regarding their candidature or are not able to download the admit card, he/she should immediately contact the Commission. Candidates can contact either by visiting the Facilitation Center in person or calling 011-23381125/ 011- 23385271/ 011-23098543.
Candidate’s will be solely responsible for the non-issuance of admit cards in case no intimation is received in the Office regarding the non-issue of admit card or non-receipt of admit card from their side at least three weeks before the date of exam. Hence these candidates will not be issued any admit card and without a valid hall ticket they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Items to be carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to the examination center on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of the downloaded UPSC admit card.
- A valid Id proof viz. Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence /Passport /any other photo Identity Card issued by the State or Central Government
- A blue or black ball point pen
Apart from the aforementioned articles, candidates should not carry any other document to the examination centre. Candidates found with any of the restricted items at the examination hall will be disqualified and serious action will also be taken against them.
UPSC Prelims Examination Centers
The information about the UPSC prelims exam centers allotted to candidates will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates. The exams will be conducted at the following exam centers prescribed by the commission-
|Aizwal||Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Aurangabad||Bangalore|
|Nagpur||Navi Mumbai||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Panaji|
The allotment examination center will be done on the basis of “first apply first allot” rule.
- UPSC admit card for civil services prelims exam is to be out on a notified dates.
- Admit card will be issued online.
- Hard copy of admit will not be delivered by post.
- In case of query related to admit card, candidates should contact the Commission or facilitation center.
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069
If candidates are not satisfied with any point mentioned in this article regarding UPSC Admit Card 2023 Civil Service Main-Exam Hall Ticket, they can share their queries with us in the comment section.