UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2023 (Released): The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the preliminary civil services exam on 28 May 2023. Three weeks prior to the conduct of this exam, the commission will issue the applicants e-Admit Card for it (which is now available). The link for the UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card 2023 is available on the commission’s website. By providing their login details, the candidate can download the admit card and produce its hard copy on the exam day.
The candidates must note that the commission will not send the hall ticket for the UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 personally via post to the applicants. So, all the applicants will be individually responsible to obtain the admit card online within the time period it is available on the commission’s website. To learn more key details about the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023, the candidates can scroll down to read the topics covered in the article.
UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2023
The commission will issue the admit card only to those candidates whose UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 are accepted. If any of these applicants do not receive any updates for the e-Admit Card three weeks before the exam, then they must immediately contact the commission.
Moreover, after downloading the admit card, the candidates must also check the particulars of it for errors and discrepancies.
Civil Services Exam UPSC e-Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Focus||UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2023|
|Exam Conducting Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Advertised Vacancies||1105|
|Dates of the Application Process||1 to 21 February 2023|
|Release date of the e-Admit Card||8th May 2023|
|Mode of Availability of the e-Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Preliminary Exam||28 May 2023|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline (OMR-Based)|
|UPSC Official Website||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
|UPSC Online Application Website||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
Union Public Service Commission Preliminary CSE 2023
The commission will conduct the Union Public Service Commission Preliminary CSE 2023 in various examination centres across the country. In this examination, there will be two papers of 200 marks each. The applicants will get 2 hours to attempt each of these papers in the given OMR sheet. To learn more details about this examination, the candidates can check out the UPSC CSE Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 issued to them.
upsc.gov.in CSE Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2023 Downloading Process
The applicants will have to perform the below-given steps on the commission’s website to download the upsc.gov.in CSE Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2023.
- In the first step, the candidates must reach the homepage of the commission’s website which is https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the candidates must scroll down to find the “Admit Cards” option.
- Through this option, the candidates will arrive at the next page.
- This page will have an option that reads “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
- Now, among the admit card links on the next page, the candidates must click on the one for the Civil Services Preliminary Exam.
- A login window will pop up on the screen after clicking on this link.
- The candidates must fill in their login details in the spaces of this window and submit them.
- Now, the candidates can download the e-Admit Card for the exam.
- The candidates must now obtain a few hard copies of this admit card to present on the exam day.
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग सिविल सर्विसेज प्रवेश पत्र 2023 Printed Details
The candidates will find the following details printed on the संघ लोक सेवा आयोग सिविल सर्विसेज प्रवेश पत्र 2023.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth and Gender
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Date and timing of the Examination
- Exam Centre Particulars- City, Name and Address
- Reporting time at the Exam Venue
- Instructions for the Exam Day
|Download Online||UPSC Civil Services Prelims e-Admit Card 2023|
|Check Here||UPSC Civil Service Prelims Syllabus 2023|
|For More Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
With the e-Admit Card, the candidates must bring the photo id proof that they uploaded to the application form to the exam centre.
The commission will deduct 0.33 of the total marks in the exam for each wrong answer by the candidates.
No, the commission will not allow the candidates to present a soft copy of the admit card on the exam day.