UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Admit Card 2020: The Union Public Service Commission, frequently known as UPSC is the most reputed central recruiting agency. It is liable for conducting the examinations and appointments of group A and group B of central services in India. UPSC on its official notification published on 04.12.2019 invited the applicants for filling up multiple vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF).
The examination is to be conducted on 1st March 2020. It will be a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). The venue for the examination will be in New Delhi. The total number of vacancies to be filled is 23 in which 20 are for the unreserved class/General, 02 for SC, and 01 for ST.
The Union Public Service Commission will release the Admit Card for CISF AC LDCE (EXE) 2020, very soon on their official website. The admit cards will be available on the official website before 7 days from the commencement of the examination. The dates for the examination of Assistant Commandant LDCE is on 1st March 2020 as per the official notification.
The expected dates for the availability of admit cards on the official website will be from 20 February 2020 to 24 February 2020. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the service commission and for the latest updates please do not forget to bookmark our page. Please refer to the article below for more information on UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Examination 2020.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2020
UPSC conducts the exam for CISF Assistant Commandant under the Limited Department Competitive Exam (LDCE). It is a department examination/promotion examination meant for the persons who are already recruited in CISF. These types of departmental exams are held at regular intervals for a different type of post. The competition is generally less as compared to the initial entry to the CISF. Candidates have a very good chance to get promoted through these examinations.
The candidate will only be eligible for the post if he has completed4 years of regular service as on 1 January 2020 with the post of Inspector (GD)/Sub Inspector (GD). The term includes the basic training period of the candidate. The record of the candidate should be clean and should be exempted from any of the charges. Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The selection process includes the written examination, Physical Test, and interview. The candidate has to clear each round to proceed for the next round of recruitment. The detailed article about the selection process, Examination pattern are given below the article. Candidates can refer this page to be updated regarding the latest notification of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2020.
How to Download CISF AC LDCE (EXE) 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the official website before 7 days of commencement of the examination. The admit cards will be available online on the UPSC website. Candidates must follow the simple steps given below to download CISF AC LDCE (EXE) 2020 Admit card.
- Visit the official website of UPSC. For the direct link click here https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- The screen will flash having “What’s new” section on the homepage of UPSC. Look at the picture given below.
- The latest notification will flash on the section.
- Search for the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Admit card 2020 and click on the link flashing beside the CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Admit card 2020.
- After logging in to the link, all the details/important dates will be shown in the window.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter your details i.e. Registration no. and Date of Birth which was provided you at the time of filling the application form.
- If the candidate does not remember his registration number then click on Forgot Registration number, the registration number will be sent to your registered Mail id.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print of the admit card.
- Look after details and keep it for future references.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) 2020 Important Dates
We have provided below the overview of the important dates/information, which will be helpful for the candidates appearing in the UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) examination 2020.
|Exam Conducting Authority||UPSC|
|Post||Assistant Commandant LDCE|
|Admit Card||Last week of February 2020.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Admit Card 2020
The list of details mentioned on the CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Admit card are
- Name of the Applicant.
- Enrolment Number.
- Examination Centre.
- Reporting Date and Time for examination.
- List of the important instructions for the examination.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Exam Pattern
The examination will comprise of two papers which follows-:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Paper-1 – General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill.
This paper includes 150 MCQ of 300 marks with a time limit of 2 ½ hours which is further divided into two parts-:
Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Part-B : Professional Skill – 150 Marks (75 Questions)
Paper-2- Essay, Precise Writing, and Comprehension.
The paper includes a time duration of 2 hours and a total of 100 marks. The Writing language for Essay can be English or Hindi, but the medium of language of Precise Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
Important Notes for Candidates
NOTE-1 : Candidates should note that the writing language for Essay can be English or Hindi, but the medium of language of Precise Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
NOTE-2 : Candidates have to indicate the medium of writing the Essay in the Attendance List and on the Answer Book. The candidate has to write the essay in the language, which they have mentioned in the Attendance List.
NOTE-3: The minimum Qualifying marks are fixed by the commission for each paper.
NOTE-4: The candidates who will be shortlisted from written examination will move to the next round of Physical Efficiency Test and after this, the candidate will be medically examined.
NOTE-5: The commission will conduct the Interview for the candidates selected in the medical round.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE (EXE) Syllabus for Written Examination
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill.
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
- General Mental Ability: The questions will test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
- General Awareness: The questions shall aim to test day to day observation of current affairs and include a question to test basic knowledge of the history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy.
- Professional Skill This will test the professional skills of the candidates in relation to the operational and administrative requirement of the Central Industrial Security Force and will broadly cover.
Paper II : Essay, Précis Writing, and Comprehension
This paper will examine the writing skills of the candidates. The Writing medium for Essay can be English or Hindi, but the medium of language for Precise Writing and Comprehension Components will be English only.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE FAQ’s
The examination will be in offline mode.
The total number of vacancies to be filled is 23 in which 20 are for the unreserved class/General, 02 for SC, and 01 for ST.
A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 1st August 2020, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1985.
The Educational Qualification for appearing in the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be a Graduation from a recognized University.