Union Public Service Commission invited the online application for Assistant Commandant for the 2023 session. The online application process is concluded on 16th May 2023 and those who have submitted their applications are now waiting for the exam date. And as per the UPSC AC 2023 Notification, its entrance test will be conducted nationwide on 6th August 2023. To participate in the examination, the commission will issue the e-hall ticket at least 3 weeks before the exam date. However, any specific date is not shared by the commission. So applicants must keep their eye on the official portal.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2023
As been notified in the CAPF AC Notification if any applicants didn’t get their hall ticket in the given time frame. Then such applicants need to contact the officials at least 3 weeks before the exam date at the commission helpline numbers which are 011-23381125/011- 23385271/011-23098543. Each applicant must carry a valid hall ticket issued by the commission on the exam date otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
To get the UPSC CAPP AC hall ticket online you must keep their vital information like RID number, DOB Or Roll number (if received), and father name. No hall ticket will be sent via post.
UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2023: Glance
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Exam (CAPF)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||July 2023|
|Exam Date||6th August 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Standards (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Standards Test, Interview/ Personality Test, Final List/ Merit|
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2023
- The UPSC CAPF admission ticket cannot be downloaded without entering the credentials, therefore it is the applicant’s responsibility to enter them correctly without any errors.
- To obtain a colour hard copy of the admission ticket should be digitalized physically a few days before the big day to avoid last-minute blackouts ensuring the transparency of the information shared inside it.
- In case, the candidate didn’t receive their admission card three weeks before the commencement of the examination then they should contact the commission and the information on this matter can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s office either in person or over the contact number: 011-23381125/011- 23385271/011-23098543.
Suggested: UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
UPSC CAPF Asst. Commandant 2023 Exam Pattern
The written exam will be conducted on its decided date and will be comprising two papers. Paper-I will start from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-II from 02:00 am to 05:00 pm containing the MCQ type of questions in English as well as in Hindi also. Paper-I will be having questions from ‘General Ability and Intelligence‘ with 250 marks & Paper-II will contain questions from ‘General Studies, Essay and Comprehension‘ with 200 marks.
Steps to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2023
- Pay a visit to the UPSC’s portal upsc.gov.in.
- Scroll down and on the right-hand side, the box of ‘Admit Cards’ will be given.
- Select it and the e-admit cards page will get visible on your screen.
- Choose the option of ‘E-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC’.
- On the fresh page, enter the required pointers called inside the sections and then mark on the ‘Login/Submit’ button.
- The brand new web page will be providing you with your UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2023.
- End the download process by taking out the hard copy of the exam admit card.
List of UPSC CAPF Examination Centre
- The exam date as mentioned above is liable to get changed at the discretion of the Commission and no travel expenses/injury will be paid by the officials.
- In case, the number of applicants who choose their exam centre didn’t get their chosen centre then the commission will provide them nearest center around their residence address.
- All the candidates appearing in the exam will be informed about the exam schedule and the exam centres on their registered mobile number/email id.
- The request to replace the allotted exam centre from the applicant’s side will not be confirmed by the Commission.
List of Examination Centres: Click Here