For the post of Staff Nurse (Male and Female), the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct a preliminary exam in the first round of the selection process. The commission issued UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 to all registered applicants.
To issue the admit card for the Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam 2023 to the applicants, the commission will release a link on its official website. This link will be active a few days before the examination.
By tapping this link, the applicants can obtain their admit cards with the help of their login credentials. Also, after downloading the UP Staff Nurse e-Admit Card 2023 online, the applicants must obtain a printout of it to bring to their exam venues. To learn more about this hall ticket and the preliminary exam at UPPSC, read the topics in the following article.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Date
The application process for the recruitment drive of Staff Nurses at UPPSC will conclude on 29 September 2023. After a few days of completing the online application process, the commission will likely announce the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Date.
The commission might publish a notice on its official website. After this notice is available, the applicants will find the information about the availability date of the admit card in this article. So, consider bookmarking this article after reading it in its entirety.
UP Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Admit Card||UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Examination||Preliminary Examination|
|Advertised Post at UPPSC||Staff Nurse (Male and Female)|
|Exam Conducted By||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Application Process Timeline||From 21 August 2023 to 29 September 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Preliminary Examination||To be Notified|
|Mode of the Preliminary Examination||Offline i.e. OMR-Based Written Exam|
|UPPSC Official Website||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Examination 2023
The commission will organize the UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Examination 2023 in exam venues all across the state. This examination will be an OMR-Based Written Test. In this exam, there will be 170 questions that applicants will have to attempt in 2 hours.
The maximum scoreable mark in this exam will be 85. The complete details regarding the pattern of this preliminary exam at UPPSC are given below:-
|Name of the Subject||Total Number of Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120|
Steps to Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
The applicants can download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 by using the following steps online.
- Enter the commission’s website by using the URL- https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, tap the “Download Admit Card” option given under the “Candidate’s Corner”.
- Now, a login page will open up on your screen.
- Fill in the required information on this page i.e. Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and the given verification code.
- After submitting these details, the applicants can access the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023.
- Use the option given on the screen to download this e-Admit Card for the preliminary exam.
- Moreover, take some good-quality printouts of the downloaded admit card to present at the exam venue.
uppsc.up.nic.in Staff Nurse Exam Instructions 2023
The applicants must follow the instructions given below on the day of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam 2023.
- Along with the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023, the applicants must bring one photo ID proof and a black ballpoint pen to their allotted exam venue.
- The applicants must be present at their allotted exam venues as per the reporting time mentioned on their admit cards.
- The applicants must ensure they do not carry electronic gadgets to their exam centres.
|Download Here||UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 (Releasing Soon)|
|For More Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
Where will the UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam 2023 be conducted?
The preliminary exam will be conducted in the following 5 cities- Prayagraj, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Meerut and Gorakhpur.
Will there be negative markings as a penalty for wrong answers in the preliminary exam?
Yes, there will be negative markings as a penalty for wrong answers in the preliminary exam. For this, 0.33 marks will be deducted from the total score of the applicants for each wrong answer.
Will the commission issue a duplicate UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 to the applicants at the exam centre?
No, the commission will not issue a duplicate admit card to the applicants at the exam centre.