UPPSC Range Forest Officer Admit Card 2020 (OUT): After conducting the RFO Prelims examination successfully the commission has released its mains examination dates which were scheduled to be held on 13th Feb. Only such candidates can appear for the mains examination who had successfully qualified in their prelims and also register themself for mains examination. As per the notice released by the commission, the last date to register for the mains examination is 14th Jan 2021 and a hard copy of the same can print by 21st Jan 2021.
Update: UPSC RF/ACF Mains admit card is now available to download scroll down for direct link.
- 1 UPPSC Range Forest Officer Admit Card 2020
उत्तर प्रदेश पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन रेंज फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर एग्जाम
- 2.1 How to download the UPPSC RFO admit card 2020
- 2.2 Selection procedure of UPPSC range forest officer 2020
- 2.3 Eligibility criteria for range forest officer examination 2020
- 2.4 The minimum educational qualification which is required is
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Admit Card 2020
UPSSC RFO (Range forest officer) and ACF (Assistant conservator of forest) mains exam will be conducted on 13th Feb 2021 and those who had submitted their application for mains examination successfully will be able to download their admit card from the commission website. The admit card availability date was not announced yet but applicants can expect the same in the last week of Jan 2021.
UPPSC ACF RFO Admit card notice
About the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission commonly known as UPPSC is the board to conduct examination for the different departments of the Uttar Pradesh. It was established in with its headquarter at Lucknow. The role of this board is to conduct examination of range forest officer, PCS Engineering Service, computer assistant etc. examination and fill the vacancy which needs to be recruited.
Highlights of the UPPSC 2020 Vacancy and Notification Off Range Forest Officer
This year vacancy of range forest officer has been given by the board. Application form for them has invited for the UPPSC PCS and RFO examination. All the candidates who are having the criteria which make them eligible for the examination can apply. There are some basic criteria that need to be filled for examination. These criteria have been classified under educational qualification, general qualification and physical qualification, age qualification.
The candidates who are meeting all the criteria of eligibility can apply for the examination. Written examination (both objective and subjective) will be taken. After the written examination an interview will be conducted for the joining.
उत्तर प्रदेश पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन रेंज फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर एग्जाम
उत्तर प्रदेश पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन में रेंज फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर के एग्जाम तारीख को तय कर दी है . कैलेंडर कमीशन द्वारा प्रस्तावित कर दी गई है तथा उसे ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर डाल दी गई है। रेंज फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर की प्रारंभिक परीक्षा 11 अक्टूबर 2020 को संपन्न होगी जो कि वस्तुनिष्ठ होगी तथा मेंस की परीक्षा 21 जनवरी 2021 में ली जाएगी प्रिंस फॉरेस्ट ऑफिसर परीक्षा की एडमिट कार्ड परीक्षा के 10 दिन पहले ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर डाल दी जाएगी सारे परीक्षार्थी अपने एडमिट कार्ड को वहां से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैंl
How to download the UPPSC RFO admit card 2020
UPPSC has declared the date for the range forest officer examination. RFO examination will be conducted on 11th October 2020 for pre-examination. For the Mains examination, the examination will be conducted next year in January. Here we are going to discuss the procedure to download the admit card for UPPSC range forest officers examination. Follow the instruction provided here to download it:-
- The first step is to visit the official website which is http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- In the left column there will be an option of admit card
- Click over it
- A new page will be opened for registration number, date of birth, sex and the captcha needs to be filled.
- After filling the details press the submit key
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save the admit card for future reference
- Also take a printout which is needed at the examination centre
It is noted to all candidates that for attending the examination it is important that the candidate must have a printout of admit card and one ID proof. The ID proof can be Aadhar card, pan card, driving license, passport, voter ID card, etc. The ID proof should be original. No Xerox or duplicate ID proof will be allowed.
Also Check: UPPSC Computer Assistant Admit Card 2020
Selection procedure of UPPSC range forest officer 2020
To get selection as a range forest officer in Uttar Pradesh, following stages of examination needs to be cleared. A student who is not able to clear any of the stage will not be promoted for the next stage.
- First the prelims examination will be conducted of two papers. Both papers will be of objective type multiple choice question.
- Second stage will be for mains examination. In this total 8 papers will be conducted. This paper includes essay and descriptive type general study knowledge.
- The final stage will be the interview. The candidate needs to score good in interview to be in merit list.
The marks of all the three stages will be summed up and merit list will be prepared according to the merit list. The positions and rank will be provided to the candidates.
Eligibility criteria for range forest officer examination 2020
There are some eligibility criteria which need to be followed before filling the examination form. These eligibilities have been classified below:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- There should not be any criminal cases against candidate
- Some relaxation will be provided for the Uttar Pradesh candidate
- The minimum age requires to fill the examination form is decided 21 years.
- The maximum age is 40 years. Date will be calculated based on 1st July 2020
- However, there is some Age relaxation for the category candidate. But these relaxations provided for Uttar Pradesh candidate only.
- Those candidates who are applying for the range forest officer needs to have bachelor’s degree with the subject as Mathematics Physics botany zoology Forestry agriculture zoology chemistry Horticulture statistic and environment
- Those candidates who have bachelor’s degrees in agriculture or bachelor’s degree in engineering or veterinary degree also can apply.
- The university from where the degree has been taking should be affiliated by the government norms.
- For the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest
The minimum educational qualification which is required is
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry, botany, zoology, Chemistry, Physics, geology or statistic
- Those candidates who have bachelor’s degrees in engineering or agriculture can also apply.
- Physical qualification:- These minimum criteria need to be followed before filling the application form.
- For the male candidates, the minimum height should be 163 CM and chest girth should be 84 CM. There should be an expansion of 5 centimeter
- For female candidate the minimum height decided is 150 cm, chest girth is the fully extended condition is 79 cm and expansion is 5 cm
However there is some relaxation is height is provided for schedule tribe candidates. The candidate from Nepal, Gurkha, Assamese, Ladakh, meghalayan tribes, bhutanese Garhwali, sikkimese, Kumauni, Arunachal Pradesh and Nagas have different eligibility criteria.
- For this candidate the minimum height for the male is 152.5 CM and for female the minimum height is 145 CM.
One more eligibility criteria are the candidate need to have is good walking stamina and speed. For this a test will be taken
- For male then need to walk 25 km in 4 hours
- For females they need to walk 14 kilometres in 4 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. On 11th October 2020 prelims and on 13th Feb 2021 mains examination will be conducted.
Ans. UPPSC RFO examinations admit card will be downloaded 10 days before the examination.