UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited the GIC Lecturer online application for male and female Lecturers in Government Inter College whose prelims examination will now be held on a revised date which is 19th Sep 2021. So those candidates who had submitted their application for GIC lecturer must be awaiting their UPPSC GIC Lecturer admit card which they can download before the commencement of the examination. In order to download the GIC Lecturer prelims admit card applicant must keep their login credentials ready.
Latest: UPPSC GIC Lecturer prelims exam admit card has been released now. Candidates can download it from below link.
To qualify for the mains examination applicant need to secure minimum marks whose details are given below.
- 1 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021
- 2 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Notice
- 3 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021: Overview
- 4 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Examination Scheme
- 5 How to download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims admit card 2021?
- 6 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Day Guidelines
- 7 UPPSC GIC Lecturer Important Links
- 8 FAQs
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021
Recently commission has released the examination dates for its GIC Lecturer prelims and mains examination. The prelims exam for lecturer posts will be held on 19th Sep and the basis of their performance 13 times of the candidates to the number of vacancies will be called for the mains examination which was scheduled to be held on 4th Dec 2021.
The GIC Lecturer admit card will carry all the important details such as venue, date and time of examination, roll number, and things to carry on the examination day, and documents required will be available on the GIC prelims admit card.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Notice
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims Exam Dates
|Prelims exam||19th September 2021|
|Prelims admit card||7th September 2021|
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Exam Name||GIC Lecturer|
|Conducting Authority||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Application last date||22nd Jan 2021|
|Number of vacancies||1473|
|Prelims exam date||19/09/2021|
|Mains exam date||4th Dec 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Examination Scheme
Candidates who submitted the application form and fee as per schedule will be called for the preliminary examination. In prelims, candidates will be tested mainly in two sections which are General Studies and optional subjects as selected by them during the form submission.
- Questions Type: Prelims examination will be of objective type
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Total marks: 300
- Negative marking: One third
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General Studies||40 questions||–|
|Optional Subject||80 questions||–|
UPPSC GIC Prelims Cut Off Marks
To qualify for the mains examination applicant need to secure marks as per the category they belong to. If any candidates received less than the cut-off marks then he/she will not be considered for the mains examination.
|Category||Cut Off marks|
How to download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims admit card 2021?
- Log on to the UPPSC Official website first
- And on the home page of the website under the Activity dashboard, you may easily find the admit card link
- Once you click on the link a new page will open where you have to submit some of your details like
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Gender and
- Verification code that appears on the screen
- And press the “Download admit card” tab
- The GIC Lecturer admit card is now available on your screen. Download the file or take the print out of the same for examination day.
How to Retrieve the Registration Number?
In case any applicant forget or misplaced their registration number then it can be easily retrieved whose process is given below: –
- Click on the link given below
- A window will open where you have to enter
- Candidate name
- Father or husbands name
- And at last the verification code visible on your screen
Note: Please note that the personal details should be filled in the same as submitted during form submission.
Particulars Available on the Call letter
There are some details your GIC Lecturer hall ticket carries which are as given below: –
- Candidate name
- Exam name
- Reporting time
- Date and time of examination
- Exam Venue Details
- Applicant Photograph
- Guidelines to be followed on exam day
- Roll number
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the examination day applicant need to carry some of their documents whose details are given as:
- Prelims exam call letter
- One photo identity Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Day Guidelines
- Must reach the examination center well before the reporting time.
- Carry all important documents as mentioned in the call letter.
- Do not carry a smartphone or any type of Bluetooth device and study material.
- Follow the instruction served by the invigilator
- The date and time allotted will not be changed, and the commission will not entertain any application regarding this.
- The information in the OMR sheet must be filled with Black Pen only (other pen and pencil is strictly prohibited)
- Do fill all the entries in the OMR sheet carefully, if any entries are left blank or filled erroneously then such candidates OMR Sheet will not be evaluated.
- Do not use a whitener or blade to erase the entries submitted in the OMR sheet.
- After the completion of the examination handover your OMR sheet to the invigilator and keep the duplicate one.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims Syllabus
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Important Links
|Download Prelims Admit card||Download Here|
|Retrieve Registration Number||Click here|
|GIC lecture notification||Click here|
|GIC lecturer Syllabus||Click here|
Other Useful Links
|UPPSC Range Forest Officer Mains Admit Card|
|UPPSC AE Result 2020|
|UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Result|
|Sarkari Result 2021|
As per the recently released notice, the GIC prelims examination is to be held on 19th Sep 2021.
The exact date or availability of the GIC lecturer preliminary examination was not announced by the commission.
No, commission will not be going to send any hardcopy of the admit card. So all must download the same from commission official website.
The duration of GIC prelims examination is 2 hours.
Yes, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
In order to download the GIC lecturer admit card applicants need to submit their Registration number, gender, DOB, and verification code.
The GIC lecturer examination will be conducted in offline mode.
Yes, applicants need to secure the minimum marks in the prelims examination as per their category. If the applicant gets less than that then such candidates will not be considered for the mains. Candidates of SC/ST and other categories need to secure a minimum of 35 % and 40% marks respectively.
As per the performance in the preliminary examination, the commission will shortlist candidates13 times the total number of vacancies.
Applicants must use a black pen only to fill the entries in the OMR sheet.
Along with GIC lecturer admit card applicant must carry their one photo identification proof in original and a photograph.