UPES DAT Admit Card 2020 UPES Design Aptitude Test: For admission in design courses of UPES DAT admit card is not required. A notification from official sources informs that the exam date has been decided. Previously, UPES DAT Hall Ticket uploaded on official website. Candidate can download it from there before 7 days of examination. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the procedure to download it and details regarding different courses of design from UPES DAT.
Current Update: The examination for UPES DAT 2020 will be held on 7th October 2020. Applicants the examination will be online based. Admit card for same will not be required to appear in the examination.
- 1 UPES DAT Admit Card 2020
- 2 About University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- 3 How to download UPES Design Aptitude Test Admit Card 2020
- 4 List of documents needed on UPES exam centre
- 5 Do’s and don’ts for UPES DAT Examination Day
UPES DAT Admit Card 2020
Highlights of UPES DAT Examination 2020
UPES conducts examination for admission in Masters and bachelor courses of design. Every year examination is conducted and so many students apply to participate in this examination. Candidates who have good skills in designing and want to take admission needs to fill application form for taking admission in UPESDAT. Craze for designing course is seen in students due to quality education provided by UPES and great placement.
UPES DAT Admit Card 2020- Overview
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is going to conduct examination for design Aptitude Test on 7th Oct 2020. Candidate can download their UPES DAT Admit Card by providing registration number and date of birth. Candidate needs to carry One Original identity proof along with a printout of admit card with attached photos.
Candidate can download it before 7 days of examination. Application form date was earlier decided in April for B.design and June for Masters in design. However, this has been extended. Right now the last date to apply for design aptitude test is
1st July 6th Oct 2020. This year after application form fills up, admit card will not be available on official website. Candidate can appear in online examination.
|1||Board conducting examination||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|2||Name of Examination||Design Aptitude Test|
|3||Name of course||B.des, M.des|
|4||Admit Card Date||Hall Ticket Not Required|
|4||Examination date||7th October 2020|
About University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
UPES was established in 44 acre campus in the year 2003 at Dehradun. This university provide innovative education to candidate for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. This university is famous for Petroleum courses all over India. Apart from that courses it provides are Cloud Computing, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, mechatronics, mechanical designing engineering, graphics and gaming, aerospace engineering and bachelors in design. Vision of this university is to provide quality engineers to country for upliftment of society.
How to download UPES Design Aptitude Test Admit Card 2020
To appear in the examination candidate needs to have admit card. These admit cards will be available on official website before scheduled examination date. Follow instruction to download it. Here in this article procedure has been explained in step wise format:-
- Firstly it is required to open official website of University which is https://www.upes.ac.in/schools/school-of-design
- There will be an option for admit card
- Search that tab and click over it
- Details of candidate will be asked such as registration number and date of birth
- Fill details and click submit button
- UPES design aptitude test admit card will be displayed on screen
- Save admit card in PDF form for future reference
- Take a printout for examination centre
Details Available in UPES DAT Admit Card 2020
Once the admit card has been downloaded, candidate need to verify it. There may be chance of any error in UPES DAT admit card. Candidate needs to check for any error and if error found they may contact with the authorities for rectification. Details which will be available on admit card of UPES design Aptitude Test 2020 are:-
- Name of the institution
- Name of the examination
- Candidates name
- Registration number, roll number
- Course applied for
- Date, time and venue of examination centre
- Date of birth
- Space for photograph
- Space signature of candidate
- space for signature of invigilator
- One complete page containing all the instruction which needs to be followed at examination hall.
It is required to fix duly attested photograph on space provided before entering in examination hall.
List of documents needed on UPES exam centre
Here we are providing a small cross check list which needs to be checked before leaving for examination centre. Candidate must check these things. The lists of things which are required are given below:-
- One print out of admit card
- Two photograph passport size
- One pen (either blue or black ballpoint pen)
- One identity proof
- For identification candidate have to carry one identity proof along with them. As a proof of identification candidate need to show
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Ration card
- Driving licence
- Voter ID card
- School or college ID card
- Bank statement etc (any of the above)
Do’s and don’ts for UPES DAT Examination Day
Here are some list of do’s and don’ts which candidate needs to follow at examination day. Candidate who will follow this instruction will not face any problem on that day. These instructions are:-
- It is required to reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before reporting time of examination
- To avoid traffic or any problem, it is required to leave home early
- Candidate must check that admit card and identity proof is carried by them
- Admit card should have one duly attested photograph of candidate
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, calculator, digital watches, bluetooth devices are allowed in the examination hall
- Eating and chewing in the examination hall is not allowed
- Candidate must follow all the instruction of invigilator
- Any misbehaviour with invigilator can cancel their candidature
- No candidate will be allowed to leave examination hall before time
Tips for preparation of Design Aptitude Test UPES 2020
It is required to be prepared very efficiently for this examination. For bachelor candidate and master candidate, competition will be tough. Every student will try to score more and more to get admission. Here we are providing some tips which can be implemented to score good marks. For selection:-
- Candidate should follow standard book for references
- Before examination candidate needs to be calm, any anxiety may cause disturbance in examinations
- Candidate must take a proper sleep of minimum 6 hour
- Short note should be revised again and again
- For mental peace it is required to dedicate one hour for exercises or meditation
- Eat healthy and drink lot of water
UPES DAT Admit Card 2020: Frequently Asked Question
Ans. It is a design Aptitude Test conducted by UPES.
Ans. Design Aptitude Test will be conducted on 7th Oct 2020
Ans. Courses offered by UPES are Bachelor of designing and masters of Designing.
Ans. UPESDAT admit card 2020 will be available 7 days before examination.
Ans. UPES DAT 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website which is http://upes.ac.in/.