UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019: UP Polytechnic is a common name for JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP) which is also referred as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Admit Card has been released on 17th May 2019 on the official website of JEECUP. All candidates who have filled UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Application form can download their JEECUP Admit Card 2019 from the below link.
Table of Contents
UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
UP Polytechnic is a state level entrance test conducted by JEECUP every year to provide admission to the candidates in the polytechnic courses in the various colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Latest Update 18th May 2019: UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 date has been changed. Now JEECUP Entrance Test will be conducted on 26th May 2019 and for that JEECUP Admit Card 2019 has been released on 17th May 2019. All candidates can download their admit card from below links.
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) or UP Polytechnic|
|Another name of exam||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)|
|Board of examination||JEECUP|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Admit card issue date||18th May 2019 (Announced)|
|Exam date||26th May 2019|
|Release of result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Exam location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Website||jeecup.nic.in OR www.jeecup.org|
How to Download UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can follow the given steps to download the UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates have to visit the official website (mentioned above)
- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the admit card link.
- A admit card login window will appear.
- Candidates have to enter the application number and password to login.
- Candidates have to enter the scrutiny number and then click on “Sign In” button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
Candidates can download and take the printout of their
Information On UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
Admit contains the following particulars of the candidates-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue with address.
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the controller of exam through the given helpline-
Call: 18002125711, 18001201811
Or email at [email protected]
Documents to be Carried to the Exam Center
Candidates must carry the following documents with them to the exam centre-
- A hard copy of valid admit card.
- A valid photo Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ voter card/ PAN card/ Driving License.
UP Polytechnic 2018 Exam Centers
Following are the examination centre where UP Polytechnic 2019 is expected to be conducted-
|Auraiya||Faizabad||Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
(Sant Ravidas Nagarr)
Important Instructions Related to UP Polytechnic Test 2019
- Candidates have to download admit card only through online mode. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidates by post.
- Admit card has been released on 18th May 2019 on the online website.
- Candidates can download their admit card by using their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates are also required to retain their application no/ registration number and password as it is used to login while downloading the admit card. Without application no and password candidates will not be able to get their admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to carry a valid admit card at the centre. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam venue.
- Candidates must carry an identity proof along with the admit card.
- Duplicate admit cards will not be generated after exam, therefore candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safely and securely till the admission procedure completes.
- Candidates are advised to report exam centre before the exam time.
- Candidates must read all the instructions properly mentioned in the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not distorted or mutilated. Candidates with such admit cards will not be allowed in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to retain the admit card in the safe and secured place till the admission process completes as candidates have to produce their admit card at many stages during the admission process.