UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020 Fireman Exam Date: UP Police completed the application process for the recruitment of Jail Warder and Fireman in the month of February 2019. Now, the department has finally released the date for conduct of exam and the admit card for the selection test will be released at least a week before the exam. However, the official date for release of admit card is yet to be released.
Latest: UP Police Jail warder recruitment offline examination is scheduled to be conducted on 19th and 20th December 2020. The admit card of the same is likely to be released in the last week of November or 1st week of December 2020. (Check notice given below)
The updates related to the exam date and admit card along with the direct link has been updated here. Candidates who are waiting to appear in this examination can download the admit card from the link shared on this page by visiting the official website. No, admit card will be dispatched through post to any candidate.
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is the government department responsible for the recruitment and promotion of prospective employees and existing employees in the department. Through this recruitment, board is going to recruit 3638 candidates for the post of Jail Warder and 2065 candidates for the post of Fireman in UP Police. Selection for these posts is done on the basis of written exam and PST/PET etc. To appear in the written exam, all the candidates must have a valid admit card at the exam center.
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2020- Details
|Name of the Exam||UP Police Jail Warder examination|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Advertisement No.||PRPB-One- 1(135)/ 2018 and PRPB-One-2(Pri.Dept.)/2018|
|Type of exam||State-level recruitment exam|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post||Jail Warder and Fireman|
|Total Vacancies||Jail Warder- 3638 Fireman-2065|
|Availability of admit card||Available Soon|
|Date of exam||19th and 20th December 2020|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Official advertisement (Jail Warder)–Download Here
Official advertisement (Fireman)– Download Here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
उत्तरप्रदेश वन विभाग में आने वाली वन एवं वन्यजीव रक्षक भर्ती की पूरी डिटेल नीचे वीडियो में देखें :-
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
Check the recruitment schedule for both the posts given in the table below-
|Starting of submission of online application||18th January 2019|
|Last date for online application||24th February 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||December 2020 (expected)|
|Date of examination||19th and 20th December 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Exam notice||Click here|
How to download Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder Admit Card?
Follow the given instructions to download the admit card from official website-
- Candidates have to start by opening the official recruitment portal of UP Police- http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the homepage of this portal, they have to search for admit card link given for Jail Warder and fireman examination. Link for both the recruitment are expected to be given separately.
- Click on the relevant link.
- They can see admit card login page.
- They have to enter the login details in provided fields and click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear.
- They have to read and validate all the details.
- Lastly, they are required to download and print the admit card.
UP Police Jail Warder Admit card link– (Available Shortly)
Information mentioned on the UP Police JW & Fireman Admit card
Check the information which is likely to be mentioned on the admit card shared below-
- Name of the candidate
- Application No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Subcategory (If any)
- Father’s name/ Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of written exam
- Examination schedule
- Examination center with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Before appearing in the written test, candidates must validate all the particulars mentioned in their hall ticket. In case of discrepancy they should immediately contact the concerned officials.
Documents to be carried to the exam center
Admit card is the most important documents that every candidate should have at the exam center and produce it whenever required. All the candidates have to carry a printed copy of their hall ticket along with a valid photo identity card to the exam hall. They can carry any of the following photo Id card-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving Licence
- ID issue from any state/central government etc.
Candidates found with documents at the exam hall other than mentioned above shall be disqualified.
ALSO CHECK-UP Police Lady Constable Admit Card
- Admit card will be released soon on the official website.
- Board is not going to deliver hard copy of admit card to candidates.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates must have their log in details ready with them before downloading the result.
- Without login details, they won’t be able to get their hall ticket.
- It is mandatory to have a valid admit card at the exam hall for all the candidates.
- Candidate also have to verify all the details on the admit card before exam.
- Hall ticket should be downloaded well before the due date. Candidates waiting for last date to download the same may face various issues at the last moment.
- Candidate without the same will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Examinees must follow each and every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket on the day of exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least half an hour before the time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates should retain the admit card till the completion of selection process as it is required at various stages.
Hope the information regarding UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman admit card was useful. In case of any issue regarding the same candidates can contact the recruitment board and also share their queries with us in the comment section.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board,
Tulsi Ganga Complex,
19-C Vidhan Sabha Road,
Lucknow, UP- 226001
Phone No.- 0522-2235752
Fax- 0522- 2235806