UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020: A total of 2762 posts in different sections were released by National Health Mission. The application form has been invited for these posts and the recruitment process is active. Application form submission has been completed and applicants are now waiting for the issue of admit card and exam.
UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
It is expected that NHM UP entrance exam will be conducted soon. The expected date for the NHM UP exam is September 2020. However, concerned department has not issued any official notice regarding the same. UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 will be released on official website 10 days before the exam. Candidates who have filled the examination form needs to visit official website to download the admit card.
About the National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh
National Health Mission is a program run by the government of Uttar Pradesh which is designed for providing effective, reliable and affordable Healthcare facilities in urban and rural areas of the state. People from weaker section of society and poor can access this facility in state like Uttar Pradesh. National Health Mission health reached so many communities to very basic level. Major focus of National Health Mission is to provide accessible, affordable, effective and quality service to the people of Uttar Pradesh especially vulnerable group of society to access Health Care facilities.
Mission of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh
Mission of National Health Mission is to improve the health status for the people of rural area who are unable to access the better Healthcare. This will help to improve the status of Uttar Pradesh and emphasize on sustainable development of the country.
Basic objective for the implementation of National Health Mission is to
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Stabilize the population of the country
- To prevent and control the diseases
- To reduce the mortality rate of mother and Infant
- To upgrade AYUSH scheme for better Healthy lifestyle.
UP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020- Overview
National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh organised an entrance examination for total number of 2764 posts. These posts include recruitment for staff nurse, ANM, laboratory technician, Wellness cum community processing, assistant paramedical work, IT consultant account, audiologist, district Consultant for Quality Assurance, City community processor, manager community, nurse psychiatry and other post.
Expected date for the NHM UP staff nurse is in
3rd week of July September 2020. Student can expect the UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card before 10 days of examination. Admit card will be uploaded on the official website and it is required to login to download UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card. Written examination will be taken for the candidate. Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates who will clear both the stages will be called for document verification and medical test will be taken after clearing all the stages of the examination. Recruitment process will be completed and post will be allotted to them. Job location for National Health Mission staff nurses and other post will be Uttar Pradesh.
How to download UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020?
By September end, admit cards are likely to be uploaded on official website. Candidate can follow the steps which have been discussed here to download it. Procedure to download the admit card for NHM UP 2020 is:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is http://upnrhm.gov.in/.
- In home screen of NHM UP, there will be a section of updates
- Click over that section.
- There will be a link for UP NHM Admit Card 2020
- Find that link and click on the link
- Candidate will be redirected for a new page
- Here candidate details will be asked for login such as registration number and password
- This application number was provided to candidate at the time of filling form
- In place of password it is needed to put their date of birth
- After filling all the details press a submit button
- Admit card for NHM Uttar Pradesh staff nurse will be displayed on the screen
- Download admit card in PDF for future reference and take a hard copy of admit card for examination centre.
It is noted to all candidate that candidate need to carry one print out of admit card along with identity proof. Candidate without original identity proof cannot be allowed in the examination hall.
Information Regarding NHM UP Staff Nurse Hall 2020
After downloading NHM UP admit card 2020 candidate needs to verify all the details. It is required to immediate contact official authorities for rectification if there is any error. The details which will be available on NHM staff nurse admit card:-
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the board conducting examination
- Name of the post for examination is taken
- Father’s name
- Exam centre code
- Date, time and venue of examination
- Category of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Space for signature of candidate
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- One sheet with instruction. These instruction need to be followed at the examination hall.
Checklist of All Important Documents for NHM UP Recruitment Exam 2020
Candidate going for examination needs to carry following documents along with them. Any candidate fail to produce these documents at the examination hall will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The documents needs to be there:-
- one print out of admit card
- Two passport size photograph
- Blue or black ballpoint pen
- One Original identity proof. Identity proof can be
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
- Voter card
- Pan card
- College identity proof etc
UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card–Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. It is expected that NHM UP exam for staff nurse will be conducted soon. Official exam date will be notified shortly.
Ans. It is expected that NHM UP admit card will be released by September.
Ans. NHM UP admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Follow the instruction which has been discussed above.
Ans. A total of 2764 post has been announced by National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh.
Ans. The official website of National Health Mission of the Uttar Pradesh is http://upnrhm.gov.in/.