UP BTC Admit Card 2020 @btcexam.in: UP BTC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018 semester exam admit card will be released today i.e. 27th October 2020. Earlier Due to Corona situation in country, its examination has been postponed but authority has released its new schedule. The examination for the same will be held from 30th October 2020. Those who are going to appear for the examination can download their admit card from link given below.
Update: UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari has released the admit card for B.T.C 2013/2015, D.El.Ed 2018 2nd Sem on 1st November 2020. Download the admit card from link given below.
UP BTC/D.El.Ed. Admit cards are made available on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates will be intimated about the announcement of result through the official portal and also through the newspaper.
It is mandatory to download/print the UP BTC admit card and carry to the exam venue for all the candidates who are going to attend the BTC/D.El.Ed. exam on the scheduled date. No, UP D.El.Ed.admit card will be dispatched through post. Candidates can access it only through the online mode.
UP BTC Admit Card 2020-21
Reader and candidates and can stay connected to this page as moving down in the article, they are going to find necessary information about UP D.El.Ed. admit card such as admit card release date, online downloading and printing process, information printed on UP btc admit card, important instructions, etc.
UP Examination Regulatory Authority, has recently completed application procedure for 2013 BTC, 2014 BTC, 2015 BTC, 2017 D.El.Ed, and 2018 D.El.Ed 2nd semester exams. The scrutiny of applications has also been started. The exam is expected to conduct in the first week of August 2019. Those who have submitted the applications are now waiting for the release of admit card. For their information, regulatory authority will shortly issue the admit card to the registered candidates.
On the day of exam, all the candidates are required to carry their admit cards positively to the exam center. Any candidates found without a valid copy of admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and take the exam.
Also Read: UP BTC / D.El.Ed Admission Process
Admit cards should be downloaded on time to avoid the last-minute issued. Candidates should not wait for the last date. They must also make sure that all the entries in admit card are clearly visible. Candidates with mutilated and damaged hall ticket will not be permitted to take the exam.
UP D.El.Ed./ BTC Semester Examination
|Article category||UP BTC Admit Card 2020|
|Counseling Authority||Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamak Pradikaran, Prayagraj|
|Program||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) (formerly BTC)|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Semesters||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester|
|UP BTC Academic sessions||2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018|
|Total D.El.Ed colleges||2818|
|Total private D.El.Ed college||2751|
|Issue of latest UP BTC admit card||2nd Nov 2020|
|Mode of issued of UP BTC admit card||Online|
|UP BTC card portal||http://btcexam.in|
UP BTC Admit Card- Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||To be Notified|
|Last date for online registration||–|
|Availability of UP BTC admit card||2nd Nov 2020|
|Date of examination|
|Declaration of UP D.El.Ed result||Notified later|
How to download the UP BTC/D.El.Ed Admit Card?
Candidates can download their BTC hall ticket from the official website by following the given links-
- Visit the official website of UP Examination Regulatory Authority i.e. http://btcexam.in.
- Click the admit card link given on the webpage.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter valid login details such as application no., date of birth, password, etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear.
- Read the information mentioned on it.
- Download and print the hall ticket.
- Retain the admit card till the date of exam.
Particulars on UP BTC 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it indicates crucial information about the exam. It will be indicating the exam date, time and venue. Apart from these particulars it will be consist various other information.
Have a look at the information which supposed to be printed on UP BTC admit card given as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Academic year
- Date of birth
- Name of the DIET/ institute in which candidate is enrolled
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Examination date and time
- Exam shift
- Exam center with complete address
- Exam center code
- Photograph and signature
- Necessary instructions to the candidates
Information mentioned in the admit card will be as per the information furnished in the application form.
Key Points Regarding UP D.El.Ed/BTC Admit Card
- Admit Card for BTC exams are available for various exams.
- Admit card can be downloaded from college login.
- Hall ticket will be issued only to the registered candidates in online mode.
- No hard copy of admit card will be dispatched through post to any candidate.
- Admit card will be indicating the exam date, time, venue and other related information.
- All the examinees are required to produce the printed copy of admit card at the examination center for verification.
- Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates should read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- In case, registered candidates are not able to download their hall ticket, they must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- All the issues related to admit card should be resolved before the day of exam.
Also Check Out: UP BTC Admission Merit List 2020
Candidates can contact at the given address in case of any query and assistance related to UP BTC admit card and examination-
Examination Regulatory Authority/ UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikan,
Alenganj, Allahabad (Prayagraj)- 211002
Phone no.- 0532- 2466769, 0532- 2466761
Fax- 0532- 2466769, 2466761
You can also provide us with you questions below and our team will be able to give you best answer to solve your query.