UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2023: UP Board Admit card will be soon published by the board on its website. All the students who are going to participate in the board examinations can collect their admit cards from their respective schools. The school authorities have to download the admit card from the board website from their respective login IDs for regular students. As per the details coming out the UP Board 10th exam for 2023 is going to start on 16th Feb 2023. So the registered students may expect the admit card a few days before the exam date.
- UPMSP 10th exam is to be held from 16th Feb onwards. Soon its admit card link will be released by the board.
- Students may check below the exam preparation tips and model papers released by the board.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the hall ticket to the examination venue on examination day. Check the complete article to get all the important details related to UP Board class 10th admit card 2022.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023
Here, students are going to get all the important information about the UP Board class 10th Admit Card such as admit card dates, download procedure, details mentioned on it, and important instructions.
|Examination||UP Board Class 10th Board Exam|
|Article type||Admit card|
|Conducting Board||UP Board (Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad, UP)|
|State covered||Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of start of the exam||16th Feb 2023|
|Last date of exam||3rd March 2023|
|Availability of UP 10 class admit card||To be released|
|Check||Exam Preparation Tips|
About UP Board
Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad, Allahabad is a state education board of Uttar Pradesh. It is the oldest education Board which was established in 1921. It is commonly known as UP Board. It caters to all the primary, secondary, and higher secondary schools in the state that are affiliated with it.
Board has various functions; some of the major functions include granting recognition and affiliation to the schools of the state, preparing curriculum, and exam schedules, conducting high school and intermediate board exams etc.
UP Board 10th प्रवेश पत्र 2023 @ upmsp.edu.in
Admit card is an important document that carries all the important examination details. It helps students/ examinees to enter the exam hall. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the UP 10th class admit card issued to them to the exam centre on exam days. Without admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall and can be restricted from writing the exam.
UP Board Admit cards of regular students shall be provided to their respective schools and students have to obtain them from there only. Private students can obtain the UP Board 10th 2022 admit card online. They have to download the admit card from the official portal of the UP Board.
How to download the UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023?
Regular students have to obtain the admit card from their respective schools in which they are enrolled. Official details will be shared once published on Board’s portal. Private students have to download the hall ticket from the Board’s official website. They can download the same by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official portal of UP Board (www.upmsp.edu.in).
- Open the admit card link on the homepage of the website.
- Admit card login page will be displayed.
- Enter login credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully.
- Save/Download and take a printout of the admit card for use in the future.
Details mentioned on UP Class 10th Admit Card
Class 10th UP Board students will find the following information on their hall tickets-
- The Name of the Student
- Enrolment No. of student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- The Registration Number of the Students
- Mother and Father’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Student’s signature
- School Name
- School Name & code
- Subject’s Name and Code
- Examination time and date
- Reporting Timing
- Exam Centre name and Code
- Address of the examination centre
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the details before going to appear in the exam. In case of any discrepancy in details, candidates must contact the Board.
Students who are waiting for admit cards are suggested to read the given instructions-
- UP Board Admit cards for class 10th regular and private students will be released soon.
- All the candidates must carry their admit card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before.
- They should not bring any kind of study material to the examination centre
- Like previous year candidates have to write their roll number on each and every paper of the answer sheet.
- They do not have to write any such thing as ‘OM’ and ‘786’ on the answer sheet.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the enrolled/ registered students of the UP Board.
- All the admit card details must be verified by the students before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible. Candidates with a damaged hall ticket in which information is not clearly visible may face problems at the time of verification of admit card at the exam centre.
- Students can also retain a copy of admit card for future reference.
- They must follow all the instructions and guidelines regarding covid-19 before and during the exam.
For any issue regarding the procurement of admit card, download of admit card, the discrepancy in the details on it or any other issue, students can contact at the given address-
Board of High School and Intermediate Education,
Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad,
Head Office- 9, Sarojini Naidu Marg,
Uttar Pradesh- 211001
Phone No.- 0532- 2239006, 2622767
Fax- 0532- 2623182
UP Board will conduct the class 10th exam soon.
Board will soon release the admit card at the school login.
UP Board class 10th private students have to access their hall tickets from the login provided on Board’s official portal.
Admit cards to regular students are generally provided by the respective schools. For the issue of admit cards in 2023, candidates are advised to contact their school authorities.
– Go to the official portal of UP Board.
– Click on Admit card link.
– Enter login details.
– Admit card appears.
– Download and print it.
Yes, without a valid admit card, you will not get entry into the exam hall.
In case of any mistake in admit card particulars, candidates are advised to immediately contact their school authority or Board.
Keep visiting this page for all the latest updates related to the UP Board 10th hall ticket and write to us through the comment box provided below.