UP Board 10th Class Admit Card for board exam is likely to release in coming days. As class 10th board exams of the academic session 2018-19 are going be commenced from the first week of February hence, admit card is expected to release soon.
After the release of UP
Table of Contents
UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2019
Here, students are going to get all the important information about UP Board class 10th Admit C
UP Board Class 10th Admit Card- A brief detail
|Examination||UP Board Class 10th Board Exam|
|Article type||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Board||UP Board (Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad, UP)|
|Class||10th February to 28th February 2019|
|State covered||Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of start of exam||7th February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||To be released soon|
About UP Board
Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad, Allahabad is a state education board of Uttar Pradesh. It is the oldest education Board of Indian which was established in 1921. It is commonly known as UP Board. It caters to all the primary, secondary and higher secondary schools in the state that are affiliated to it.
Board has various functions; some of the major functions include granting recognition and affiliation to the schools of the state, preparing curriculum, exam schedule, conducting high school and intermediate board exams etc. Board has recently declared the exam schedule of class 10th (high school) and class 12th (intermediate) board exams for the academic session 2018-2019. Now, it is preparing to release the admit cards.
UP Board Class 10th प्रवेश पत्र 2019
UP Board class 10th hall tickets will be out soon. Admit card is an important document that carry all the important examination details. It helps student/ examinees to enter the exam hall. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit card issued to them to the exam centre on exam days. Without admit card no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall and can be restricted from writing the exam.
UP Board Admit card of regular students shall be provided to their respective schools and students have to obtain it from there only. Private students can obtain the admit card online. They have to download the admit from the official portal of UP Board.
How to download the UP Board Class 10th Admit Card?
Regular students have to obtain the admit card from their respective schools in which they are enrolled. Private students have to download the hall ticket from the Board’s official website. They can download the same by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official portal of UP Board (www.upmsp.edu.in).
Students can also click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Open the admit card link on the homepage of the website.
- Admit card login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Save/Download and take a printout of the admit card for use in future.
Click on the given link shared below to download the admit card-
Click here to download UP Board Class 10th Admit Card (Link will be available here)
Details mentioned on UP Board 10th Class admit card
Class 10th UP Board students will find following information on their hall tickets-
- The Name of the Student
- Enrolment No. of student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- The Registration Number of the Students
- Mother and Father’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Student’s signature
- School Name
- School Name & code
- Subject’s Name and Code
- Examination time and date
- Reporting Timing
- Exam Centre name and Code
- Address of the examination center
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the details before going to appear in the exam. In case of any discrepancy in details, candidates must contact the Board.
Students who are waiting for admit cards are suggested to read the given instructions-
- UP Board Admit cards for class 10th regular and private students will be released soon.
- Dates and admit card link will also be updated here for convenience of the students.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the enrolled/ registered students of UP Board.
- All the admit card details must be verified by the students before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible. Candidate with a damaged hall ticket in which information is not clearly visible may face problem at the time of verification of admit card at the exam center.
- Students can also retain a copy of admit card for future references.
For any issue regarding the procurement of admit card, download of admit card, discrepancy in the details on it or any other issue, students can contact at the given address-
Board of High School and Intermediate Education,
Madhyamik Sikhsha Parishad,
Head Office- 9, Sarojini Naidu Marg,
Uttar Pradesh- 211001
Phone No.- 0532- 2239006, 2622767
Fax- 0532- 2623182
Keep visiting this page for all the latest updates related to the hall ticket and write to us through the comment box provided below.