Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh will conduct Post Basic Nursing Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET) 2023 on 4 June 2023. All the applicants who have submitted their application till the notified date may download the UP ABVMU CNET Post Basic Nursing Entrance Admit Card online from 25 May 2023. Whose link is active online at abvmucet2023.co.in. To get the ABVMU CNET Hall Ticket you are required to provide your details
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2023
ABVM University will issue admit cards in online mode. Candidates will not be provided with a physical copy of the admit card. They have to get it from the university website by entering their registered login details. Admit cards will hold information about the exam such as the roll number of the candidates, exam time, exam centre, etc. With the help of hall tickets, candidates can enter the exam centre and take the exam.
ABVMU PBN Admit Card; Click here to download hall ticket
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Hall Ticket 2023: A Brief
|Post Basic Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022
|Conducting University Name
|Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh
|2 years Post Basic Nursing Course
|University entrance test
|Admit card availability date
|25 May 2023
|Date of the entrance test
|4 June 2023
|Offline (OMR based)
ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2023: Date
|Date of availability of Admit Card
|25 May 2023
|Date of conduct of entrance exam
|4 June 2023
|Date of publication of result
|Within 7 days of the date of the exam
How to download UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Admit Card?
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official website of ABVMU.
- Step 2- Hit the “Apply Online for Entrance Exam 2023” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Click on “Post Basic Nursing Entrance CET 2023” icon. You will be taken to the post-basic admission page.
- Step 4-Search for the admit card download link provided on the admission page.
- Step 5- On clicking the admit card link, candidate’s login page will open.
- Step 6- On this page, enter the registered login details carefully and click on the submit button.
- Step 7– Finally, you will see the Nursing (PB) entrance admit card on your screen.
- Step 8- Check the exam date, venue and all the information and instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 9- At last download the admit card. Print it and take it to the exam centre on the exam day.
Particulars mentioned on the Admit Card
- Applicant’s name
- Roll Number
- Hall Ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- Date and day of entrance test
- Examination timing
- Name of the exam centre
- Key instructions
The entrance is scheduled to be conducted in Lucknow, UP. The further details of the allotted examination centre to each candidate will be intimated through the admit card issued to them. They have to read the admit card details carefully.
UP Post Basic B.S Nursing Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based)
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Sections- Three sections
- Total Questions- 200
- Total Marks- 200 (1 mark for each correct answer)
- Duration of Exam- 180 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes)
- Medium of Question Paper- English
|Total No. of Questions
Exam Day Instructions
- Admit card is compulsory to be carried to the exam centre by all the candidates on the day of exam.
- Candidates must read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- They must download the hall ticket well in advance without wasting the time.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre as per the timing mentioned on the admit card. Candidates reporting after 15 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- All the latest updates related to the exam are communicated through the university website. Candidates are hence advised to regularly visit the portal.
ABVMU Post Basic Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|UP ABVM University Website
|UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing CET 2023 Admit Card Link
Any queries related to UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Entrance Admit Card can be asked in the comment section below-
Phone No.- 9151024467 (Only between working hours on working days)