Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh has successfully received the online application for M.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test. And now they are up for their entrance test which is scheduled for 4th June 2023. To appear for the examination applicants must present their hall ticket which they can download online from the official portal. As per the given schedule, UP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card is available from 25th May 2023.
Admission to 2 years M.Sc. (Nursing) course is based on Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET). To participate in the exam, applicants have to carry UP ABVMU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card to the examination centre. The admit card availability date is out now.
UP ABVMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2023
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their hall tickets to the examination centre on the day of the exam. The hall ticket will be released online. Applicants who are ready to take the exam have to download the admit card from the university admission portal before the exam. They can obtain their CNET admit cards from their logins using their registered mobile and other login details. A copy of admit card should be retained by the candidates till the completion of the admission process.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
ABVMU CNET Nursing Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the exam||M.Sc. Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) 2023|
|Name of the University||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Course Offered||M.Sc. Nursing Course|
|Duration of Course||2 years|
|Date of availability of admit card||25 May 2023|
|Date of exam||4th June 2023|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
UP ABVMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance 2023: Timeline
|Date of issue of Admit Card||25 May 2023|
|Date of entrance test||4 June 2023|
|Release of result||Within one week of examination|
How to download UP ABVMU M.Sc. Admit Card 2023?
To download the admit card for the entrance test, candidates can follow the procedure given as under-
- Step 1- Navigate to the official website of UP i.e., abvmuup.edu.in.
- Step 2- Click on “Apply Online for Entrance Examination 2023” link.
- Step 3- Click on “M.Sc. Nursing course CET 2023” tab.
- Step 4- Click on Admit Card 2023 download link.
- Step 5- Candidate’s login page will open on which candidates have to enter the registered mobile no., and other details as asked.
- Step 6- Click on the submit button.
- Step 7– M.Sc. CET admit card will open.
- Step 8- Read the instructions and other information printed on the hall ticket carefully.
- Step 9- Download the admit card and keep it safe for further reference.
UP M.Sc Nursing Admit Card Particulars
The given information is mentioned on the hall ticket issued to the candidates-
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number
- Hall Ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam date
- Exam day
- Timing of exam
- Examination centre
- Key instructions related to the exam
ABVMU CNET Examination Centres
The exam will be conducted at the examination centres established in Lucknow. The information about the allotted examination centre will be mentioned on the admit cards. Candidates have to report to the allotted examination centre at least 30 minutes before the exam. They must also get familiar with the examination centre location well in advance.
UP ABVMU M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Sections- 3
- Duration of Exam- 180 minutes
- Total Questions- 200
- Marks- 200 marks
- Medium of exam- English
- Negative Marking- No negative marking
|Sections||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Instructions for Candidates Regarding Admit Card
- Candidate’s entry to the exam centre will be allowed only after the presentation of admit card to invigilators at the exam centre.
- Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be issued.
- Admit card will be updated on the candidate’s login and they have to download it using their login details.
- Except the printed admit card no other paper or textual material will be allowed in the exam centre.
- Exam centre information will be mentioned on the admit card.