Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020 COMEDK: The date for the release of Uni gauge-E examination admits card or Test Admission Ticket (TAT) has been declared. The admit card of the uni gauge-E examination will be uploaded on the official website soon. The date for the examination of uni gauge-E 2020 is rescheduled to 1st August 2020 from 25th July 2020. This is an extended due to coronavirus outbreak. A new date for the application form has been generated. The last date to fill the examination form is 17th June.
Those candidates who are unable to fill the form can fill now. The examination will be conducted by
25th July 2020 1st August and later on answer key will be uploaded. It is important to know that no Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card will be sent through post. All admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Candidate need to login in by their registration number and password to download the admit card of Uni gauge-E 2020.
Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020
About the Uni gauge-E examination
Uni gauge-E is a test assessment program of ERA Foundation. ERA Foundation is the educational rating and assessment Foundation established under section 25 of Indian companies act. The vision of ERA Foundation is to be the most preferred entrance testing platform for the student communities and Universities of India. This examination program helps the candidate to get the deserved private colleges and University for engineering. Every year lacs of student participate in the examination and get a merit list according to which admission is done in engineering colleges.
Highlights of the UNI GAUGE-E Examination 2020
Every year uni guage-E examination was organized by Era Foundation. This examination is essential for all candidates to take admission in engineering courses through private colleges. The application form for the Uni gauge-E examination has initiated on 16th January 2020. The last date to fill the application form was 30th June. However, the application form platform has reopened for four days that is 14 June to 17th June.
Date for the Uni gauge-E examination has also extended. The new date for the uni-guage examination is
25 July 1st Aug. The examination will conduct in more than 400 examination centre across the country. Through the help of Uni gauge-E score card candidates can apply for the Universities and engineering colleges. This Uni gauge scorecard will help the student to get admission in top colleges of India.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Eligibility of Uni Gauge-E Entrance Examination 2020
For appearing in the examination of Uni gauge-E, some eligibility is required, the candidate who wants to fill the admission form needs to have following eligibility:-
- The candidate must have attended a minimum of 17 years age. The age will be calculated on 31st December 2020
- The candidate must be citizen of India
- Must have passed 12th examination with recognised board
- In class 12th the candidate must have physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as subject.
- The minimum percentage in 12th examination must be 45%
- However there is 5% more relaxation for SC ST and physical disable candidate.
Examination Pattern of Uni Gauge-E 2020
- The examination of Uni gauge-E 2020 will be Computer Based having multiple choice questions.
- There will be total 180 questions each carry one marks.
- The questions will be in three sections that are 60 questions from physics, 60 questions from Chemistry and 60 questions from mathematics.
- The total time allotted will be 3 hours.
- There shall be award of one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Tips for preparation of Uni Gauge 2020 Entrance Exam
For all the candidates who want to take admission in engineering courses through private colleges, it is very important to clear this examination. Those students who will get more marks will get better colleges. So it is very important to score good marks. Here are some tips for cracking this examination:-
- The candidate should focus on concept
- Refer standard books for the concept and doubt clearing
- Make short notes for revision
- Take daily 7 hour sleep
- Make one hour for yoga or meditation to keep your mind stable
- Eat healthy food and drink lot of water
- Practice previous year question and try to solve it on time
- Join some mock test for better score
- After test analyse the paper and find the mistakes
- Do revision again and again from short notes.
How to download Uni-GAUGE-E Admit Card 2020
The date for the uni gauge-E entrance examination has been discussed and updated. The new date for the Uni gauge examination is 26th July 2020. Admit card will be uploaded and share with students 10 days before the examination. Candidates need to login on the official website to download the admit card. There are some steps which need to be followed for downloading admit card of uni gauge 2020 which is:-
- First, open the official website of Uni gauge-E that is https://www.unigauge.com/
- On the home, there will be the option of admit card
- Click over that tab
- A new page will be open where the login details of the candidate will be asked
- Fill all the details which has been asked and press submit button
- The admit card will be open on the screen
- Download the admit card and also take a printout for future reference
The candidate need to visit the examination centre along with the printout of admit card with one identity proof. The identity proof should be original as Xerox will be not allowed.
Any query related to UNI-GUAGE Admit Card or Online Test Admission
Ticket(TAT), can be shared in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Uni gauge application form can be filled till 17th June.
Ans. Uni gauge 2020 examination will be conducted on 25th July.
Uni-GAUGE admit card will be released soon. The official date for issue of admit card will be provided on the official portal.
Ans. Admit card of Uni gauge-E admission will be downloaded from the official website. It will be uploaded 10 days before the examination.