UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2023 link is now live @ sssc.uk.gov.in. Applicants who submitted their Uttarakhand Van Daroga Application may get their hall ticket online only. As per the notice, Van Daroga Uttarakhand exam will be held on 11 June 2023. Applicants may access their hall ticket with the help of their respective login details such as Mobile Number/ Candidates Name, Father Name, and DOB.
After the announcement of examination dates, the commission has now uploaded the admit card on its portal. Candidates are advised to visit frequently to the official portal to know the status of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination Date & Call Letter.
Below in this article, we have given some important information related to the examination which you all need to know.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2023
The examination for the UKSSSC Forest Inspector will commence in two stages i.e. physical endurance test and written test. The candidate appearing in the examination has to obtain Hall ticket from the official website to participate in the written examination.
The Admit Card will release prior to 10 days before the exam date. The admit card will be made available through Online mode. Candidate has to visit the official portal and through some simple steps, they can easily download the Call letter.
UKSSSC Van Daroga Admit Card 2023 Important Details
|Release of Admit Card
|5th June 2023
|11 June 2023
|Mode of Examination
|Written Exam, PET
Steps to Download UKSSSC Forest Inspector Hall Ticket 2023
Candidate looking for the Forest Inspector Call letter can follow the simple steps to download the Admit card. We will update you when Hall ticket is available on the official website.
- First Step– Candidates have to visit the official portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Second Step- On the homepage of the official portal, candidates are instructed to click on the link Forest Inspector Admit Card.
- Third Step- After redirecting to the hall ticket page, enter your credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Fourth Step- Candidate should check the details mentioned in the admit card such as the personal details, photograph, signature, venue of the examination, etc. If any error in the information, please contact the authority.
- Fifth Step- After the verification, the candidate should save the Hall ticket and keep it for future references.
Essential Information in UKSSSC FI Call Letter
Admit Card is a very important document for the candidates appearing in the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate should also check the information mentioned in the Call Letter, the information given in the Call letter should match the details in the Original ID which is taken to the examination hall for verification.
The essential information mentioned in the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit card are-:
- Name of the Applicant,
- Venue of the Examination,
- Examination Date,
- Examination Time,
- Category of the Applicant,
- Important instructions for the Applicant.
Documents required on exam day
Hall ticket is very important for the examination. The identity of the candidate is known through the Hall ticket. Candidates should have clear correct information mentioned in their Admit Card. The importance of Forest Inspector Hall Ticket 2023 are-:
- The Hall Ticket contains various information regarding the place, time and Date for UKSSSC Forest Inspector Examination.
- The applicant should carry an original ID in the examination hall. The Name and Date of Birth should be correctly mentioned in the Identity Proof.
- After the commencement of the examination, the admit card should be kept properly to view the result.
it will be available from 5th June onwards.
It can be downloaded online from the UKSSSC website
No, applicants need to download their hall ticket online only.
Yes, applicants need to bring their one valid ID proof.