UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card 2022: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Examination (UKSSSC) has completed the application form filling process on 16th February 2022 for the recruitment of constable and fireman. The written test is going to be conducted in June 2022 tentatively. Before the commencement of the exam, all the applicants will be provided UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card 2022. These admit cards will be issued by the commission through their official website.
UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card 2022
Admit cards will not be delivered by post. Admit card will be uploaded only on the website of the commission and candidates have to download it using the appropriate login details before the exam. Candidates have to download their hall tickets on time in order to avoid the last-minute rush. The admit card will hold information about the exam. Candidates have to verify these particulars carefully and have to carry the printout of the hall ticket to the exam center. The information about the availability of the admit card will be notified to the candidates through the official website and local newspaper dailies. Candidates are therefore advised to frequently check the UKSSSC portal for the latest updates.
UKSSSC Constable Fireman Recruitment Exam: Highlights
|Name of the exam||UKSSSC Constable Recruitment Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Examination (UKSSSC)|
|Post||Constable & Fireman|
|Total vacancies||1521 posts|
|Admit Card availability status||Available Soon|
|Date of admit card publication||To be announced|
|Date of written test||June 2022 (tentative)|
UK Fireman Constable Recruitment Schedule
The complete schedule of the recruitment process is as follows-
|Publication of official notification||28th December 2021|
|Submission of online application form||3rd January 2022|
|Last date of the online application form||16th February 2021|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Written Test||June 2021 (expected)|
|Release of result||Announced later|
Steps to download UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards using the following details instructions-
- Step 1– Go to the official website of UKSSSC- sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on UKSSSC Constable and Fireman admit card download link given on the official website’s homepage.
- Step 3- Admit card download page will open.
- Step 4- Enter valid login credentials such as candidate’s registration and password.
- Step 5- Click on submit button.
- Step 6- Admit card will display and check the details printed thereof.
- Step 7- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Particulars mentioned on the admit card
The admission certificate will hold the following information –
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Application No.
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidates
- Date and day of exam
- Reporting time and test time
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions and guidelines related to the exam
UKSSSC Constable Fireman Examination Scheme
Take a look at the examination pattern-
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR sheet-based exam)
- Type of questions- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Total subjects- Three (General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies- about Uttarakhand)
- Total Mark- 100
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark will be allotted for correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks- Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks fixed by the commission for each category. The minimum passing marks for General and OBC category will be 45% and for SC and ST category it will be 35%.
Admit Card and Exam Day Instructions
- The admit card will be released at least a week before the date of exam.
- The exam date and admit card issue date shall be released soon.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the candidates who have submittted applications.
- Admit Cards will be uploaded on Commission’s website.
- On the day of the exam, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the exam centre. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates have to reach the allotted exam centre at least half an hour before the reporting time. They can take exam only at the exam center allocated to them.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited item at the exam centre. Serious action will be taken against the candidates found with such items.
- It is advised to candidates to stay in touch with the UKSSSC website to get latest news related to the exam and admit card.
UKSSSC Constable, Fireman Recruitment 2022: Apply Now For 1521 Posts, Eligibility, Dates
UKSSSC Sub Inspector SI Online Form 2022: Application Started, Eligibility, Salary
UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card 2022 Lekhpal Exam Date Hall Ticket
UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card
UKSSSC Police Constable Fireman: Important Links
|UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card download link||Click Here- Available|
For any issues regarding this article on UKSSSC Constable Fireman Admit Card and exam, you can contact us. Drop your query in the comment section.