UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is all set to recruit candidates for the post of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer for accounts. The recruitment was announced in 2023 through a notification on the official UKPSC portal. It was further brought to the notice of the aspirants to get hired on the openings that an examination will be conducted to select deserving candidates. The UKPSC RO ARO examination is to be held on 17th December 2023 across various centres in the state. Before the examination, the candidates have been issued an admit card whose link will be live from 5th December onwards.
The UKPSC RO ARO admit card must be downloaded by the candidates through the official site of UKPSC. To learn more about downloading admit cards and their importance, thoroughly read the article given below.
UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023
Candidates interested in getting recruited as review officers or Assistant Review Officer as per Uttarakhand Public Service Commission’s notification, will have to clear the second round of the recruitment. The candidates must download the UKPSC RO ARO hall ticket to do so. It is a crucial document required to appear for the exam.
The published 137 openings will be recruited based on the two-level selection examination. There will be two tests, prelims and mains, which you all need to be clear. The authorities are all set to conduct the preliminary examination.
UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||UKPSC RO ARO|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC|
|Post||Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Number of Vacancies||137|
|Last Date to Apply||AGO: 6 September 2021|
Accounts: 25 March 2021
|Date of Examination||17th December 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||5th December 2023|
|Admit Card Download Mode||Online|
How to download UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023?
The admit card for UKPSC RO/ARO recruitment will be available online on the portal of UKPSC. The candidates must download and print the admit cards from the same. The authorities have been notified that there is no provision through which the candidates might receive the hall tickets by post or any offline method. Those who cannot furnish this document during examination will not be allowed to attempt. Hence, the aspirants must carefully observe the given steps to download and print the admit card:
- Visit the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- On the homepage, scroll to the “Exams/Recruitment“option.
- Click on the same to reach the recruitment section. The list with all the advertisements regarding the latest recruitments will be available.
- Click on the link to download the “UKPSC RO and ARO Admit Card 2023“.
- Enter the required information to get the respective hall ticket.
- The document will open in a new tab.
- Click on “Download” to save the document offline or tap on “Print” to get a hard copy of the ticket.
- Candidates are advised to print the hall tickets, as hard copies will only be accepted at the entrance of the examination hall.
Details in the UKPSC ARO RO Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details on the admit card that will be issued to them. Only those who successfully submitted complete applications and paid The applicable fee can issue the admit cards. Any missing information might cause problems for the aspirants.
- Name of the Candidate
- Photogarph of the candidate as attested in the Application Form
- Signature of the candidates uploaded at the time of Registration
- Examination Roll Number allotted after acceptance of Application
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination Centre
- Duration of the test
- Post for which the examination is being conducted
- General guidelines pertaining to the examination
- Name of Father, Mother and address of the Candidate
- Categories or Caste checks only if applicable
- Signature or approval signs from the Issuance Authorities
Documents to take to Examination Hall
Apart from the UKPSC RO ARO admit cards, the candidate must take the subsequent documents along with them during the examination. These documents will be verified for future reference. Those who will be found ineligible for the aforementioned post will be straightaway declared as inapplicable for participating in the selection process.
- Admit Card printed as a hard copy and as issued by the authorities.
- For ID proof, the candidates can take E Aadhar or Voter Id or any such document along with them.
- Passing Certificates that were to be attested along with the application.
- Proof of Degree or Diploma as mentioned in the application form.
- Caste or category certificates only if applicable.
Important Contacts Details
In case of any discrepancy or grievance, candidates can contact the following:
- Address: Shri Karmendra Singh,
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
- Phone Number: +91 01334 244143
- Toll Free Number: 18001804143, 07060002410
- Mail Support: ukpschdr[at]gmail.com