Uttarakhand Public Service Commission concluded the application process in February 2023. Now, the officials move on to the next step of the recruitment drive. So, the officials will now conduct the written examination for selection. However, the authority first released the UKPSC Rakshak Admit Card for the above-mentioned recruitment.
Regarding this, the officials released a notice on 16th June 2023, in which they announced the exam as well as admit card release date. As per it, the authority release the Uttarakhand PSC Rakshak admit card on 22nd July 2023.
UKPSC Rakshak Admit Card 2023
The officials will provide the उत्तराखंड रक्षक प्रवेशपत्र link on the official website of UKPSC. The officials have also stated in the notice that they are not going to provide the admit card to any candidates through courier, post, etc. Aspirants must keep their login details handy while downloading the admit card.
The notice also includes the exam date for the above-mentioned recruitment. According to the notice, the selection committee is ready to conduct the online written exam on 6th August 2023. The examination will be taking place between 11.00 AM to 1.30 PM. The exam will be conducted in Haridwar and Haldwani.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Uttarakhand PSC Rakshak Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Rakshak|
|Examination Date||6th August 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||https://psc.uk.gov.in/|
How to download the UKPSC Rakshak Admit Card 2023?
All the readers can take the help of the procedure mentioned here to download the psc.uk.gov.in Rakshak Admit Card:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of UKPSC i.e., https://psc.uk.gov.in/
- Now, you should find the Candidate Corner which will be available on the screen’s left side.
- After that, click on the Admit card option attached under it and the new page will form on the screen.
- Find the UKPSC Rakshak Recruitment name and click on the download link available in front of the respective post.
- Select the login option through which you want to download the admit card.
- Provide the details on a new page based on the decision made in the previous step and submit them.
- Finally, the admit card will open holding all crucial information.
psc.uk.gov.in Rakshak Exam Scheme
Given below is the detailed exam scheme for the above-mentioned position:
- The authority has divided the question paper into two sections i.e., General Knowledge & General Studies and General Hindi.
- The whole question paper will be 100 marks. Out of this, General Knowledge & General Studies will include 75 marks and General Hindi will include 25 marks.
- The officials will provide 2 hours or 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam and each question will be carrying 1 mark.
- Given below is the table showing subject-wise marks allotment details of Section I:
|General Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation||15 Marks||Geography and Demography of Uttarakhand||8 Marks|
|General Intelligence Test||6 Marks||Current Events||7 Marks|
|History of India and the Indian National Movement||7 Marks||Economic and natural resources||7 Marks|
|Indian polity||6 Marks||History of Uttarakhand||6 Marks|
|Culture of Uttarakhand||6 Marks||Geography and Demography of India||7 Marks|
UKPSC Rakshak Admit Card 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have finally announced the उत्तराखंड रक्षक प्रवेशपत्र release date on the official website, the authority is going to release the admit card on 1st July 2023.
The admit card will hold the particulars such as the name of the officials, roll number, name of the post, candidate’s name, exam date and day, the timing of the exam, reporting time, the signature of the authority, etc.
Candidates must carry a printout of the admit card, a coloured passport-sized photograph and any photo identity card like an aadhaar card, voter id card, driving license, etc.