UKPSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Admit Card is released on 22nd May 2023. Only such applicants are eligible for this exam who have cleared the written exam conducted on 5th March 2023 and its result on 4th May. On the basis of the performance, candidates are now invited for the typing test which is to be held from 1st June to 13th June 2023. The authorities at the UKPSC have released the examination date and admit card details in a notice.
In the ensuing article, we have provided all the details regarding the exam date and admit card release date, download process, direct links, and much more pertaining to the UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC will be conducting an examination in order to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Assistant in the state. As per Advertisement Number A5/E3/DR/JA/202223, there were a total of 445 vacancies released for the post and the candidates will have to appear for the exam, initially. To do so, they will have to furnish an admit card on the day of the examination.
The applicants will be able to download the document online from the official portal. The admit card needs to be taken to the examination hall on the day of the examination in a printed format. The authorities will not permit such candidates who fail to bring a printed copy of the hall ticket.
Get Direct Link here for UKPSC Junior Assistant Typing Test Admit Card
UKPSC Junior Assistant Typing Admit Card: Highlights
|Name of the Document||UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||445|
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd May 2023|
|Mode to Download the Admit Card||Online|
|Typing Test Date||1st June to 13th June 2023|
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Exam and Admit Card Date
The authorities at the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission have released a notification in order to notify that the applicants for the Recruitment of Junior Assistant under the Advertisement Number A5/E3/DR/JA/202223 can download the exam admit card on 22nd May from the official portal of the Commission. The applicants will have to log in to the portal so as to download the hall ticket. Further, they have also declared that the typing test schedule which exam will be conducted from June 1st.
Download UKPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket
The applicants for the Recruitment of 445 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant in the state of Uttarakhand will have to furnish the admit card on the day of the exam. Additionally, UKPSC authorities always scrutinise the application forms and
- Open the official web page of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the Home page of the website, check the option of Admit Card.
- A list of all the Admit Cards released by the authorities will appear on the screen.
- Under the title, look out for the Junior Assistant Exam-2023 hall ticket.
- Tap on the icon for the Download Link.
- The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Online Application Portal will open up on the screen.
- For the Admit Card for Junior Assistant Exam-2023, tap on the link, Click Here for Admit Card.
- The portal will display options to Login for Admit Card.
- The Users can Login with Email ID and Password, Login with Application No and Date of Birth, or Login with Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- The Login Form will appear on the screen.
- Tap on Login and the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- The candidates are suggested to Download and Print the Hall Ticket as they will be required to take it to the examination hall.
|Official Portal||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC|
|Download||UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card Direct Link|
|Check||Uttarakhand कनिष्ठ सहायक Exam and Admit Card Date|
Applicants can download the Admit Card for the Uttarakhand कनिष्ठ सहायक परीक्षा 2023 from the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in.
The exam for the Recruitment of 445 vacancies of Junior Assistant in the state of Uttarakhand will be held from 1st June