UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission released the PET/PST Result for the recruitment of Jail Warders under the Prisons Department. Those who have secured their name on the merit list will now be called for the written test scheduled for 15 October 2023. And to appear in it, the commission will issue hall ticket from 3rd October. Qualified applicants may download their UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card for the written exam online only.
In addition to this, the applicants can also visit our website as we will also provide the complete details about the admit card and examination of the jail warders.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card Link 2023
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment should be ready with their filled-in application form. This is because, after the declaration of the admit card by the authorities, the applicants will be provided with the link to download the admit card by the authorities. Furthermore, the admit card download will require the applicant to fill in their application number and their date of birth. To download the UKSC jail warder admit card, the applicant is required to visit the official portal i.e. https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
The candidates will also be able to retrieve their admit cards through the official link provided to us at the end of this article. However, the link will get activated soon after the release of the hall ticket on their official website.
Download here UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 Overview
The summary of the Jail Warder examination to be held in 2023 has been provided in the table below:
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||UKPSC Jail Warder(Bandi Rakshak) Examination|
|Department||Uttarakhand Prison Department|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||238|
|Written Exam Date||15 October 2023|
|PET/SPT Examination Date||17th April 2023|
|PET/PST Result Date||10th August 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd October 2023|
It is noted by the applicants that the candidates who qualify for the physical standard and physical efficiency test will be called for the written exam conducted afterwards. Additionally, the candidates will be issued a separate hall ticket for the written test.
How to download UK Bandirakshak Admit Card 2022?
After the declaration of the UK Banidrakshak Admit card, the applicants are required to follow the below steps to retrieve their hall tickets. The steps are as follows:
- To begin with, the applicant has to open the official website of the authority i.e.https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- After this, the candidate will land on the home page of the official website.
- Now on the right-hand side of the homepage, the applicant will find an icon of “Admit Card”.Click on that icon.
- Now a dedicated page for the admit cards will open up on the screen.
- Now search for the “Jail Warder Admit Card 2023″.
- Click on the link provided to its extreme side. It will lead the candidate to the admit card login page.
- Now here the applicant can download their admit card multiple ways.
- One method to obtain the hall ticket is by entering their “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- After filling in the required details, click on the submit icon.
- Eventually, the admit card for Bandirakshak will appear on the screen.
- The candidates will also be able to download their Hall tickets.
The aspirants are advised to download their admit card and take out at least two copies of it.
Details to be Checked in Jail Warder Admit Card
The candidate who will be successful in downloading the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 has to ensure that the following details are correct in their hall ticket. The particulars to be checked are as given below:
- Name of the candidate present in the admit card.
- Name of the examination
- Father’s or Guardian’s name
- Category and the date of birth of the applicant
- Venue of the exam centre.
- Address of the exam centre.
- The date and timing of the exam centre are also provided on the admit card.
Apart from these things, the applicants are also advised to visit the exam centre prior to the day of the exam.
Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card 2022: Important Links
What will be the documents accepted as identity proof at the exam centre of the jail warder?
The following identity proof will be accepted at the exam centre of the jail warder:
– Aadhaar Card
-Any other ID card approved by the government of India.
Will there be any negative marking in the written examination of the Jail Warder?
Yes, there will be a negative marking in the written examination of Jail Warder. The candidate will face a penalty of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
What should the candidate do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
In such cases, the candidates must immediately contact the officials of the authority and should register their complaints.