UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023: The UKPSC release the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC) released the notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Accountant for the 661 vacancies recently. The last date for filling out the application form was the 17th of November, 2022. Now the applicants who have applied for the recruitment must be waiting for the release of the accountant assistant admit card which has been released on 27th April 2023.
The applicants are advised to visit the official portal of the exam conducting authority frequently i.e.https://psc.uk.gov.in/ or else the applicant can also visit our website for the latest updates regarding the assistant accountant hall ticket. Here in the coming paragraphs, we will provide all the details about the Assistant Accountant Admit Card that will be including the tentative date of availability of the admit card and also the method to retrieve it.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023
According to the official examination calendar of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for the year 2023, the UKPSC Assistant Accountant examination will be held on the
23rd of February 2023 7th May 2023. Therefore, the applicants can expect the availability of the Hall Ticket for the Assistant Accountant Examination 10 days prior to the examination on their official website i.e. https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
The candidates will also be able to download the hall ticket from the direct link provided at the end of the article. However, it is to be noticed that the link will be only active after the hall tickets are available on the official website.
Overview of UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card
This section will provide the important information and dates related to the recruitment. On top of that, the aspirants will also come across important facts that will only help the students in their selection process. All the details will be provided in the table below:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||UKPSC Assistant Accountant Examination 2022|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant Accountant|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2023|
|Date of Admit Card Availability||27th April 2023|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
How to Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023?
After the officials provide the UKPSC Assistant Hall Ticket on their official portal, then the applicants can follow the steps specified below to download their admit card. The steps to be followed are as given below:
- To begin with, the applicants have to open the official website of the authority i.e.https://psc.uk.gov.in/.
- After this, the applicant will land on the official page of the authority.
- On the homepage of the official portal, the applicant will find multiple icons on the right side of it
- Select the option of “Admit Card”.
- Now a dedicated page for the Admit Card will open up.
- Now on that page search for the “UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2023” Link.
- Click on the download link provided at the extreme right.
- Afterwards, this download link will lead the candidate to another page.
- The applicant will be presented with three options to download the admit card. The options are as follows:
- Firstly, the applicant can download their Hall Ticket through the registered email id and the password they have created at the time of registration.
- Another option to retrieve the hall ticket is by means of the application number and the date of birth.
- The third and last option is to obtain it by providing their name along with the father’s name. They have to provide their date of birth for it.
- The next page will be the login page and the candidate has to fill in the credentials required.
- Finally, the applicant can see their hall ticket on the screen and is able to download it.
- The candidates are required to download it and take printouts of at least 2 copies to keep one of them safe till the final stage of selection.
Details mentioned in UK Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket
The details to check in admit card are as follows:
- Name of the Applicant as well as of the guardian.
- Date of Birth and Gender of the Applicant.
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Address of the Exam centre
Documents to Carry at the Exam Centre
The applicant needs to carry the following documents at the exam centre along with them:
- Printout of the Admit Card
- Government-Approved Photo Identity Proof
- Mask and a Hand Sanitizer bottle
Apart from this, the applicant is advised to go through the instruction page of the admit card to carry any other things in addition to the above items.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Admit Card: Important Links
|Download >>||UKPSC Accounts Assistant Admit Card 2023|
|Visit>>||UKPSC Official Website|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the UKPSC will not send the admit card of the assistant accountant through the registered post. The applicants have to download it through the official portal only.
The photo identity proof acceptable by the authority is as follows:
-Any other government-approved ID proof
No, the authority will not allow any change in the exam centre once it has released the admit card for the UKPSC Assistant Accountant.