NET Admit Card 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the UGC NET December month exam admit card 2019. Aspirants who have applied online through application form can download their NTA UGC NET admit card 2019 for the December session from the official website as well as link given below.
NET 2019 Admit Card Released on 11th November 2019.
Direct link to download NTA NET June admit card provided below.
Candidates have to input application number and date of birth to login in to website and then download the UGC NET hall ticket.
UGC National Eligibility Test is a national level exam organized to determine the eligibility of Indian citizens for the eligibility for Junior Research Fellow or Assistant Professor only and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges. NTA UGC NET 2019 exam will be conducted from 2nd – 6th December 2019.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019
In this article, you will get detailed information about admit card like releasing date, download procedure of hall ticket, information mentioned and other important instructions to keep in mind.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Overview of NTA UGC NET 2019
|Article Category||NET Admit card June Session 2019|
|Examination||NET June session|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination type||National level exam|
|Exam conduct||Twice a year (June & December)|
|Purpose||To select Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based Test )|
|Date of issue of admit card||11th November 2019|
|Official website of NTA||www.nta.ac.in|
|Website of NET||https://ntanet.nic.in/|
|UGC NET June Public Notice||Check Here|
|Information Bulletin||Download Here|
|Fee Details and important dates||Check Here|
|Updated Syllabi of UGC-NET||Download Here|
|UGC NET June FAQs||Read Here|
|UGC NET admit card 2019 link||Download Here|
UGC NET 2019 Admit card- Important dates
|Last date for online registration||9th Oct 2019|
|The date for the availability of UGC NET admit card||11th November 2019|
|Date of examination||2-6 December 2019|
|Declaration of result||31st December 2019|
NET Admit card Download procedure
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates only. Registered candidates have to download their admit card from the website of NTA. No printed copy of admit card will be posted to the residential addresses of the candidates. As it will be made available only on the website of NTA, candidates have to download it from there only.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to download the UGC NET 2019 Admit card-
- Visit the official website of NTAe. www.nta.ac.in.
- Click on ‘NTA exams’ tab and select ‘College/University Teaching & Fellowship exam’.
- Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter the valid login details such as application/Registration number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on submit/ login button.
- Admit card will be displayed.
- Read all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the admit card and keep some copies safe for future use.
Candidates can also download the admit by following the direct link given below-
Check NTA NET Admit Card 2019 (Available Now)
Information Mentioned on NTA NET 2019 Admit card
Hall Ticket or Admit card is a very crucial document. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their valid admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Applicants must download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle. They must keep it safe as a candidate found with a damaged or distorted admit card may face problem at the exam center.
NET 2019 Admit card will contain the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/ Application No/ Registration No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions and guidelines.
- NTA has released the UGC NET 2019 hall tickets for December exam candidates.
- Hall ticket has been issued only through the official website of the NTA.
- Admit Card will not be sent personally through posts or any other medium to the candidates. They can only avail it through the online mode.
- UGC NET 2019 Admit cards issued only to the eligible candidates who have filled the online application form completely.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safely as any kind of tempering, damage, and alteration in the details of the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority i.e. NTA for immediate redressal.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination venue on the day of the exam.
- Any candidate found without a valid Admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions written on the admit card during the conduct of exam.
- It is advised to the candidates they must remain in touch with the official website of NTA so that they can get regular updates about UGC NET 2019 exam.
In case of any query related to UGC NET hall ticket, candidates are advised to contact National Testing Agency. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
For any query, you can also contact us below and we will respond to you asap in any problem faced in UGC NTA admit card 2019.