NET Admit Card 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) NET June exam was supposed to be held from 16th of September 2020 but the exam dates were re-scheduled and all the candidates were waiting for the release of admit card. Now, finally NET admit card has been released as per the revised schedule. Aspirants who have applied online through application form can download their NTA UGC NET admit Card 2020 for June session from the official website as well as from the link given below, once it will be released.
Update: UGC NET for some of the exams are going to held in November as per the revised exam schedule and the admit cards for the same are available now. Check the download link below.
UGC NET for June 2020 exam session is now scheduled to be conducted in the month of September and admit for the same is also available now. Applicants can download their hall tickets from the official portal of NTA.
UGC NET June 2020 exam postponed or not?
As UGC NET June 2020 exam was scheduled to be held from 16th September onwards but its admit card was not released by NTA as only two days were left for the exam and due to this lots of applicants are claiming that the exam was postponed by the authority. Several people were claiming that the exam has been postponed but there was no official update and confusion was still there.
But now, the confusion is clear as official notice regarding the postponement of exam is available. As per the official notice of NTA, NEET June 2020 exam has been rescheduled and will be conducted from 24th of September. However, full exam schedule is yet to be disclosed and so is the date of admit card. As soon as exam date and admit cards dates will be disclosed, it will be updated here.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
UGC National Eligibility Test is a national level exam organized to screen candidates to determine whether they are eligible for being a Junior Research Fellow or Assistant Professor only and Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges. NTA UGC NET 2020 exam is now again rescheduled to be conducted from
16th to 18th September and 21st to 25th September 2020 24th September 2020.
In this article, you will get detailed information about admit card like releasing date, download procedure of hall ticket, information mentioned and other important instructions to keep in mind.
Overview of NTA UGC NET 2020
|Article Category||UGC NET Admit Card|
|Examination||NET June session|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination type||National level exam|
|Exam conduct||Twice a year (June & December)|
|Purpose||Selection of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based Test )|
|Date of issue of admit card||19th September 2020|
6th October 2020 (Third phase)
|Admit Card availability status||Available Now|
|Exam Date||From 24th September 2020 (Revised)|
4th, 5th, 11th, 12, and 13th November (remaining exams)
|Official website of NTA||www.nta.ac.in|
|Website of NET||https://ntanet.nic.in/|
|UGC NET admit card 2020 link||Check Below|
UGC NET 2020 Admit card- Important dates
|Starting of online registration||16th March 2020|
|Last date for online registration||30th June 2020 (extended)|
|The date for the availability of UGC NET admit card||19th September 2020|
9th October 2020 (Third Phase)
|Date of examination|
from 24th September 2020
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
NET Admit Card Download Procedure
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates only. Registered candidates have to download their admit card from the website of NTA. No printed copy of admit card will be posted to the residential addresses of the candidates. As it will be made available only on the website of NTA, candidates have to download it from there only.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to download the UGC NET 2020 Admit card-
- Visit the official website of NTAe. www.nta.ac.in.
- Click on ‘NTA exams’ tab and select ‘College/University Teaching & Fellowship exam’.
- Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter the valid login details such as application/Registration number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on submit/ login button.
- Admit card will be displayed.
- Read all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the admit card and keep some copies safe for future use.
Candidates can also download the admit by following the direct link shared at the end of this article.
Information Mentioned on NTA NET 2020 Admit card
Hall Ticket or Admit card is a very crucial document. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their valid admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Applicants must download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle. They must keep it safe as a candidate found with a damaged or distorted admit card may face problem at the exam center.
NET 2020 Admit card will contain the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/ Application No/ Registration No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions and guidelines.
Before appearing for exam, candidates must check whether the details mentioned in the hall tickets are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority for rectification.
- NTA has published UGC NET hall tickets for June session exams on 19th September 2020 and on 9th october for third phase.
- Hall ticket will be issued only through the official website of the NTA.
- Admit Card will not be sent personally through posts or any other medium to the candidates. They can only avail it through the online mode.
- UGC NET 2020 Admit cards will be issued only to the eligible candidates who have filled the online application form completely.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safely as any kind of tempering, damage, and alteration in the details of the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority i.e. NTA for immediate redressal.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination venue on the day of the exam.
- Any candidate found without a valid Admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid id proof and and other supporting documents as prescribed by the authority concerned.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions written on the admit card during the conduct of exam.
- Information printed on the hall ticket must be clearly visible.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their hall tickets till the publication of result as they can use it for their reference.
- It is advised to the candidates to remain in touch with the official website of NTA so that they can get regular updates about UGC NET 2020 exam.
In case of any query related to UGC NET hall ticket, candidates are advised to contact National Testing Agency. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
For any query, you can also contact us below and we will respond to you asap in any problem faced in UGC NTA admit card 2020.