TSWR JC CET Hall Ticket 2020: Telangana Social Welfare Residential (TSWR) educational institution society is going to conduct the CET (common entrance test) for admission into 1st Year Intermediate for the academic year of session 2020-2021 on 1st March 2020.
Those candidates who had filled the application form successfully may download their TSWR JC CET hall ticket from the official website to appear in the screening test which was already scheduled on 1st of March 2020. The hall ticket is now available to download on the official website. Candidates may download it by entering the required login credentials.
Latest Update: Telangana Social Welfare Residential (TSWR) has released the Hall Ticket for CET scheduled on 1st March. Link for the Hall ticket given below
Table of Contents
TSWR JC CET Hall Ticket 2020
Earlier, the authority has invited the online application for admission into intermediate 1st year in General and vocational junior colleges which are functioning under the control of Telangana Social welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society and thousands of candidates had applied for it.
For more information regarding the examination, candidates may go through this article.
TSWR JC CET 2020: Overview
- Online application: 8th of January to 31st of January 2020
- Availability of Hall Ticket: Available now
- Screening test date: 1st of March 2020
Scheme of TSWR JC CET 2020 Examination
As all students know that their CET screening test will be held on the 1st of March 2020.
The screening test will be OMR based
- Timing: The screening test timing will be from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Total marks: the test will be of total 150 marks
- Mark carries: each question will carry one mark each
- Penalty: on attempting each wrong answer in the screening test then 1/4th of the mark will be deducted from the score.
|English (comprehension and Grammar)||15|
|General Knowledge and current affairs||15|
TSWR JC CET 2020 Selection procedure
First, all candidates need to appear for the screening test which is going to be held on 1st of March 2020 and after securing the sufficient marks in the screening test a merit list will be prepared.
This merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the screening test, eligibility, and reservation.
And after that candidates who shortlisted in the merit list will be called for document verification.
The merit list will be published on the official website and according to this merit list, the school will be allotted to the candidates.
How to download the TSWR JC CET Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket is a vital document in any common entrance test. So all candidates who had applied for the TSWR JC CET must download their hall ticket from the official website for screening tests once, it is available on the website.
For all candidates below we have shared some steps so that you may download the hall ticket easily.
- Step1: first, all candidates visit the official website
- Step2: Now on the home page under the services section or in the important link section you will find the link of hall ticket
- Step3: on click, you will be redirected to a new page
- Step4: Now on this page enter the details as it required
- Step5: on submit you will get the hall ticket on your screen
- Step6: save it and download the same for examination
Note: Once you download the hall ticket then you will find a bonafide certificate at the bottom of the hall ticket which must be filled by the candidates and get it signed by the headmaster or principal of the school where you have studied your class 10th and must handover it to the invigilator at the time of Entrance Test.
Also Check: TSWREIS COE CET Result 2020
Particulars mentioned on the TSWR CET 2020 Hall ticket
Once you download the hall ticket for CET then, must check the details mention in it carefully because sometimes hall ticket might have some discrepancy and…
If you have found something like that then do report it to the concerned authority immediately so that they can rectify the error.
Below we have given the few details which might be present in the hall ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Examination date and time
- Name of the exam Centre and its address
- Photograph of the candidates
- Father’s name
- And some important guideline which you need to follow in the examination
Important points for TSWR JC Admit Card 2020
All candidates who are going to appear for the TSWR screening test must know some point which is related to the examination
- All candidates must download their hall ticket from the official website because without hall ticket you will not be permitted inside the examination Centre.
- Must reach the examination Centre at least half an hour before the reporting time.
- Carry your Aadhaar card in original or any other ID if you have and one passport size photograph (same as you affixed in the application form) on screening test day
- The screening test paper will be in bilingual (English and Telugu)
- There are a total of 4 sets of question paper (A, B, C, D) in the screening test
- All candidates must mark the question paper set correctly in the OMR sheet
- In the CET of TSWR, there is no such provision for revaluation of OMR answer scripts because the result process is gone through the scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure the accuracy
- There will be a district-wise examination Centre for screening test
- Any further updates regarding the screening test will be sent to the candidates to their registered mobile number (which they submitted while filling the application form) so all candidates are advised not to change their mobile number
- All candidates circle the correct answer in OMR sheet with blue or black ballpoint pen only
- Do not use the pencil to mark or circle the bubble
- If anyone does over bubbling, semi- bubbling or multiple bubbling then such answer will not be valued in scanning
- Do follow all the instruction as instructed by the invigilator.
- Do not try to indulge in any unfair means.
- Keep the print out of the application form for future reference.
Also Check: TGUGCET Results 2020
TSWR JC CET Help desk
If you are facing any problem while downloading the hall tickets do call on the given numbers only on working days.
Call Ph.: 040-23120321, 040-23120322 (10:30 AM to 1:00PM & 2:00 PM to 5:00PM)
Frequently Asked Questions
The TSWR JC CET 2020 examination is scheduled on 1st of March 2020.
The Hall ticket for TSWR JC CET 2020 is available now.
Visit the official website, on the home page
Click the Hall ticket link
Enter the required login details
On submit your Hall ticket will be available to your screen
The official website of TSWR is tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
As nothing mentioned about this in the notification but you may carry your Aadhaar card in original and a photograph similar to the one as you affixed in the application form.
Yes, one-fourth of marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt.