TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Jr. Lineman (JLM), Jr. Assistant cum Computer Operator, Jr. Personal Officer (JPO) in September and now they have issued their TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card/hall ticket for the same whose exam is going to be held on the 15th of December 2019 and 22nd of December.
TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card 2019
Details of admit card for Junior Lineman (JL) Post and Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)
Downloading of Hall tickets: 05-12-2019
Date of Examination: 15-12-2019
Candidate who have applied for the post of Junior Lineman (JL) and Junior Personnel Officer can download their admit card/Hall Ticket from 5th of December from TSSPDCL official website link is given below. The exam for the above mention post is scheduled on the 15th of December 2019.
Details of admit card for Junior Assistant-cum-computer Operator post
Downloading of Hall ticket: 11-12-2019
Date of Examination: 22-12-2019
Candidate who have applied for the post of Junior Assistant cum-computer operator can download their admit card/Hall Ticket from 11th of December from TSSPDCL official website link is given below. Exam for the above mention post is schedule on 22ndth of December 2019.
Some of the Expected Details mention your hall ticket given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number/hall ticket number
- Category belong to
- Name of the Exam centre
- Centre code
- Date and time of the exam
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photo of the Candidate
- Important instruction regarding what to carry with you or not in the exam hall.
Every student with their Hall ticket/Admit card need to carry one ID with Xerox copy of the same. IDs which require carrying with you:
Aadhar card/pan card/Driving License/Passport/voter ID card
Some details about TSSPDCL JLM, JPO and JACO exam 2019
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||TSSPDCL|
|Post name||Junior lineman, junior officer, junior assistant computer operator.|
|Total vacancy||3025 (JACO:500, JPO:25, JL:2500)|
|Hall ticket availability for JL, JPO||5-12-2019|
|Hall ticket availability for JACO||11-12-2019|
|Date of Exam for JL, JPO||15-12-2019|
|Date of Exam for JACO||22-12-2019|
Written test will be conducted in English and Telugu language only
Candidate will have to reach the exam venue at their own cost as and when required.
Format of TSSPDCL Examination 2019
Details of the written exam for junior personal Officer. (JPO)
- The written test will be comprised of 100 marks which are consisting of 100 questions which are multiple-choice questions carrying one mark each.
- The section –A (English and Telugu) consisting of 50 questions on Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws, and Labour laws, etc.
- Section – B consists of 20 questions which are totally based on computer awareness.
- Section – C consists of 30 questions that are based on test language, General Awareness, Logical reasoning, and numerical ability and history related to Telangana and movement.
Note: The total duration of examination is 2 hrs (120 minutes).
Details of written exam for Recruitment of Junior Lineman (JL)
- Written test for comprising of 80 marks which consist of 80 multiple choice question which carrying one marks each. Section A consist of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the
- Section –B consist of 15 questions on General knowledge
- Total duration for this exam is 2 hrs (120 minutes)
Details of written exam for Recruitment for Junior Assistant cum computer operator. (JACO)
- This written test will be comprised of 80 marks which carrying 80 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each.
- The section –A consist of 40 questions on numerical ability and logical reasoning
- Section –B consists of 20 question computer awareness and
- Section – C consists of 20 questions on English language proficiency and general knowledge.
- Total duration for this exam is 2 hrs (120 minutes)
Some important instruction candidate needs to follow at the time of TSSPDCL exam:
- The examination duration is for two hours. The date time and venue are mentioned in the admit card candidate must reach at the venue 30 minutes before the examination time. Candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the given time and nobody will be permitted to leave the examination hall after completion of exam time that is two hours.
- The test will be of objective type with only one correct answer among the four given alternatives.
- All candidates will be given a separate OMR answer sheet
- The candidate has to fill their correct response with a black ballpoint pen. No correction or white fluid will be permitted at all.
- All candidates must handover their OMR answer sheet to the invigilator in the exam centre and candidate can take question with them. If any candidate violate the above mention rule and take away the OMR sheet with them than in that case his/her candidature will be rejected.
- All candidates have to follow all the instruction which are mentioning in the question paper booklet and OMR sheet otherwise their OMR will not be evaluated at all.
- Use of calculator and other gadgets is not permittable inside the exam hall is someone found to do that his candidature will be canceled with immediate effect.
- The provisional answer key will be published by the official on their website within 7 days of exam.
- If there is any objection in the provisional answer key than same can be raised by the candidates within three days from the date of the list has been published to the following id:
How to download TSSPDCL Hall Ticket for JL, JPO and JACO Posts
- To download the hall ticket online candidate need to follow few steps given below:
- First of all, candidate needs to go to the official website of TSSPDCL.
- After that candidate needs to click on the “careers” button which is available on the top of the menu bar.
- After that, you will see some notification on that new page.
- You have to lookout for admit card for JL/JCO/ post
- After clicking that it will require some of your details to enter. Like registration number, password or D.O.B.
- After filling all the details press the submit button and you will get your admit card/hall ticket.
- Take a print out of that admit card and read all the details mention in it.
- Note: centre for written examination for recruitment in TSSPDCL will be held at a different centre located in the GHMC area.
Click Here to Download TSSPDCL JLM JPO Admit Card 2019 (Link Expired)
For any assistance regarding downloading of hall ticket please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (call timing: 10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M and 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to our official website and click to open complaint box.