TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card is now available online for the post of Junior Lineman (JLM) and Assistant Engineer (AE). Registered applicants may download their provisional admit card from 24th April 2023. Applicants who filled the application form have to download the admit card online as no hard copies will be sent to them. Here in this post, you’ll get brief details about how to download TSSPDCL JLM & AE hall tickets and other procedures.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman & AE Admit Card: Overview
|Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
|Junior Lineman (JLM) and Assistant Engineer (AE)
|Admit Card Date
|24th April 2023
|Date of Exam for JL, JE
|30th April 2023
TSSPDCL JLM & AE Exam Format
- The written test will be comprised of 100 marks which are consisting of 100 questions which are multiple-choice questions carrying one mark each.
- Section –A (English and Telugu) consists of 50 questions on Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws, and Labour laws, etc.
- Section – B consists of 20 questions which are totally based on computer awareness.
- Section – C consists of 30 questions that are based on test language, General Awareness, Logical reasoning, and numerical ability and history related to Telangana and movement.
Note: The total duration of the examination is 2 hrs (120 minutes).
Details imprinted on TSSPDCL JLM Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number/hall ticket number
- Category belong to
- Name of the Exam centre
- Centre code
- Date and time of the exam
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photo of the Candidate
- Important instructions regarding what to carry with you or not in the exam hall.
How to download TSSPDCL JLM & AE Hall Ticket 2023
- Proceed towards the official website of TSSPDCL the official website of TSSPDCL.
- On this candidate needs to click the ‘Careers’ button available in the menu bar.
- Here you will see some notifications.
- You have to look out for admit card for JL/JACO/JPO post
- After clicking that it will require some of your details like your registration number, password/date of birth.
- After filling in all the details, tick on ‘Submit’ button.
- On the new web page, you’ll see your Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Take a printout of that admit card and read all the details mention in it.
TSSPDCL Exam Day 2023: Instructions
- The date time and venue are mentioned in the admit card.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the given time and nobody will be permitted to leave the examination hall after completion of exam.
- All candidates will be given a separate OMR answer sheet
- The candidate has to fill in their correct response with a black ballpoint pen.
- No correction or white fluid will be permitted at all.
- All candidates must hand over their OMR answer sheet to the invigilator in the exam centre and candidates can take a question paper with them.
- The Candidature of the applicants will be cancelled if they violate the rules mention in the notification.
- Read the instruction mentioned in the OMR Sheet and as directed by the invigilator.
- Use of calculator and other gadgets is not permittable inside the exam hall is someone found to do that his candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- The provisional answer key will be published by the official on their website within 7 days of exam.
- Any objection to the provisional answer key can be raised by the candidates.
Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (call timing: 10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M and 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M)