TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021 Admit Card Today @ https://tspsc.gov.in/: TSPSC is going to announce the date of the issue of the Senior Steno admit card shortly. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards soon). The exam is going to conduct soon for the post of senior steno. Candidates will be able to download TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021 from the official portal of the commission.
The website link and admit card link will be provided below in this article. Candidates should note that hall tickets can be downloaded only in online mode as no other mode of issue of hall ticket has been made available. No printed copy of the admit card shall be provided. Only registered candidates will be able to access their hall tickets.
- 1 TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021
- 2 Important Dates for TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment Process 2021
- 3 Senior Steno 2021 Examination Center
- 4 Key points related to TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021
TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will release a notification for inviting applications from eligible candidates of the state for the post of Senior Stenographer in the year 2021. Under this general recruitment, several qualified candidates will be appointed for the Senior Steno post in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department in Telangana State.
The exam will be held shortly. Those who will successfully submit their applications will download the hall ticket from the official portal of TSPSC.
For complete details on TSPSC admit card, candidates can go through this post.
TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Examination||TSPSC Senior Steno exam 2021|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Date of exam||To be released|
|Availability of admit card||To be released|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
Admit Card Notice- Link to be activated
Important Dates for TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment Process 2021
|Date of notification||To be announced|
|Starting date of submission of online application||To be announced|
|Last date of the online application||To be announced|
|Date of issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Mains Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
How to download TSPSC Senior Steno Admit Card 2021?
TSPSC Admit card 2021 can be downloaded online by following the procedure shared below-
- Step I- Go to the official website of TSPSC- https://tspsc.gov.in
- Step II- Click on the “Hall Ticket” tab given on the front page of the website
- Step III- Click on the hall ticket download link for the Senior Steno exam.
- Step IV- Fill the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- Step V- Hall ticket pdf will open.
- Step VI- Check all the information mentioned in it.
- Step VII- Download and take two or three printouts of the same.
Click on the link provided below to download TSPSC Senior Steno Admit card 2021-
Link (Link will be updated soon)
Particulars mentioned on TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2021
The Senior Stenographer admit card will be showcasing the following particulars-
- Name of the candidates
- Application no
- Hall Ticket No.
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Examination shift
- Exam session
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination center
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates should cross-check and verify all the particulars before appearing in the exam. In case of discrepancies, they should immediately contact the concerned authority and should sort out the issues before the exam.
Senior Steno 2021 Examination Center
The complete information about the examination centre will be printed on the admit card. Candidates can view all the details of the exam centre allotted to them on their hall tickets.
The senior Steno exam will be held as per the official notification. Candidates will have to report only at the allotted exam centre on the day of the exam. The allocation of exam centre to candidates shall be final and therefore no request for change of exam centre shall be entertained by the commission.
Items to be carried to the exam center
On the day of the exam, all the examinees are required to bring the necessary documents and articles to the examination hall. They are required to have a printed copy of a valid TSPSC hall ticket and ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad). Other than these two items, no other articles are allowed to be carried to the exam hall.
Candidates found with any of the restricted items such as Calculators, mobile/cellphones, tablets, Bluetooth, iPad, pagers, watches, etc. shall be disqualified.
- TSPSC hall ticket for senior steno exam will be issued soon.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can access their hall ticket only in online mode.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the exam center on exam day.
- They must follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket regarding the exam.
- All the details mentioned on the hall ticket should be verified by the candidates before the exam.
- Without a valid admit card no, the candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit cards should be downloaded well on time.
- Candidates must stay in contact with the commission and its official website to get the latest updates.
Candidates can contact at the given details in case of any issue regarding TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket-
Telangana State Public Service Commission,
Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road,
Nampally, Hyderabad 500001,
Telephone No.- 040-22445566, 040-24686026
Fax. No.- 040-24747578
Ans.- Hall Ticket will be issued soon. We will provide you with the dates as soon as it will be announced.
Ans.- Hall tickets can be accessed only by visiting the official website of TSPSC.
Ans.- No, you cannot apply for any changes in the exam schedule. All the rights related to change in the exam schedule or exam centre are reserved with the commission. In case of change, the commission will notify candidates through its official website.
Ans. You will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and will be debarred.