TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card Today @ https://tspsc.gov.in/: TSPSC has announced the date of the issue of the Senior Steno admit card. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from today onwards (i.e. 13th November 2019). The exam is scheduled to be held on the 17th and 18th of November 2019. Candidates can download TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019 from the official portal of the commission.
The website link and admit card link has been provided below in this article. Candidates should note that hall tickets can be downloaded only in online mode as no other mode of issue of hall ticket has been made available. No printed copy of the admit card shall be provided. Only registered candidates will be able to access their hall tickets.
TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.1 TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment 2019- Overview
- 1.2 Important Dates for TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment Process 2019
- 1.3 How to download TSPSC Senior Steno Admit Card 2019?
- 1.4 TSPSC Senior Steno 2019 Examination Center
- 1.5 Items to be carried to the exam center
- 1.6 Key points related to TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019
TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) releases a notification for inviting applications from eligible candidates of the state for the post of Senior Stenographer in the year 2018. Under this general recruitment, 19 qualified candidates will be appointed for Senior Steno post in Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department and Home Department in Telangana State.
The exam will be held on 17th and 18th November 2019. Those who have successfully submitted their applications can download the hall ticket from the official portal of TSPSC.
For complete details on TSPSC admit card, candidates can go through this post.
TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment 2019- Overview
|Examination||TSPSC Senior Steno exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Recruitment Type||General Recruitment|
|Date of exam||17th and 18th November 2019|
|Availability of admit card||13th November 2019 onwards|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
Admit Card Notice- Link Expired
Important Dates for TSPSC Senior Steno Recruitment Process 2019
|Date of notification||2nd June 2018|
|Starting date of submission of online application||11th June 2018|
|Last date of online application||2nd July 2018|
|Date of issue of admit card||13th November 2019|
|Date of Mains Examination||17th November 2019 (for English) & 18th November 2019 (for Telugu)|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
How to download TSPSC Senior Steno Admit Card 2019?
TSPSC Admit card 2019 can be downloaded online by following the procedure shared below-
- Step I- Go to the official website of TSPSC- https://tspsc.gov.in
- Step II- Click on the “Hall Ticket” tab given on the front page of the website
- Step III- Click on the hall ticket download link for the Senior Steno exam.
- Step IV- Fill the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- Step V- Hall ticket pdf will open.
- Step VI- Check all the information mentioned in it.
- Step VII- Download and take two or three printouts of the same.
Click on the link provided below to download TSPSC Senior Steno Admit card 2019-
Link (Link will be updated soon)
Particulars mentioned on TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket 2019
The Senior Stenographer admit card will be showcasing following particulars-
- Name of the candidates
- Application no
- Hall Ticket No.
- Roll No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the post
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Examination shift
- Exam session
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination center
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates should cross-check and verify all the particulars before appearing in the exam. In case of discrepancies, they should immediately contact the concerned authority and should sort out the issues before the exam.
TSPSC Senior Steno 2019 Examination Center
The complete information about the examination center will be printed on the admit card. Candidates can view all the details of the exam center allotted to them on their hall tickets.
Senior Steno exam is going to held at Hyderabad including HMDA Jurisdiction) as per the official notification. Candidates have to report only at the allotted exam center on the day of the exam. The allocation of exam center to candidates shall be final and therefore no request for change of exam center shall be entertained by the commission.
Items to be carried to the exam center
On the day of the exam, all the examinees are required to bring the necessary documents and articles to the examination hall. They are basically required to have a printed copy of valid TSPSC hall ticket and ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad). Other than these two items, no other articles are allowed to be carried to the exam hall.
Candidates found with any of the restricted items such as Calculators, mobile/cellphones, tablets, Bluetooth, iPad, pagers, watches, etc. shall be disqualified.
- TSPSC hall ticket for senior steno exam will be issued today.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can access their hall ticket only in online mode.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the exam center on exam day.
- They must follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket regarding the exam.
- All the details mentioned on the hall ticket should be verified by the candidates before the exam.
- Without a valid admit card no, the candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Admit cards should be downloaded well on time.
- Candidates must stay in contact with the commission and its official website to get the latest updates.
Candidates can contact at the given details in case of any issue regarding TSPSC Senior Steno Hall Ticket-
Telangana State Public Service Commission,
Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road,
Nampally, Hyderabad 500001,
Telephone No.- 040-22445566, 040-24686026
Fax. No.- 040-24747578
Ans.- Hall Ticket will be issued from 13th November 2019 onwards.
Ans.- Hall ticket can be accessed only by visiting the official website of TSPSC.
Ans.- No, you cannot apply for any changes in the exam schedule. All the rights related to change in exam schedule or exam center are reserved with the commission. In case of change, the commission will notify candidates through its official website.
Ans. You will not be permitted to enter the exam hall and will be debarred.