TS LAWCET Admit Card is going to release soon. Check the date for the release of lawcet hall ticket Latest News. Osmania University, Hyderabad who had released a notification to offer admission in 3 years / 5 years LLB courses will soon publish the hall ticket. The applicant will be able to check TS LAWCET hall ticket soon on the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education i.e. lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
All you need to enter details like registration number, date of birth in order to download TS LAWCET admit card 2020. Candidates need to bring the admit card on the examination day. The details which will complete the TS LAWCET exam admit card will be examination date & time, duration of the written test, address of the examination center, important instructions for the exam, etc.
Latest News: Aspirants there is good news that officials will conduct lawcet examination on 9th October 2020. Admit card will be made available in the month of October.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2020
Please be informed that the hall ticket will be issued to those candidates who will apply for the entrance test. The body which will issue a admit card will be Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Aspirants will be able to download TS LAWCET admit card 2020 only from the official website.
Whenever the board will publish the hall ticket then we will share the direct link to access the hall ticket with you. No one will be allowed to enter the examination center without holding an admit card.
NOTE – All candidates are informed that the exam conducting authority, Osmania University will not send a admit card by post. Aspirants will be required to download it from the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education by entering details like registration number, applicant date of birth.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Details Mentioned On TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants need to make sure that the information mentioned on the hall ticket is correct. If anyone found any discrepancy in the details mentioned in TS LAWCET admit card then he/she needs to report it immediately to the officials of Osmania University, Hyderabad. The information which will be printed on the hall ticket is given below:
- Full Name of a Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Time of an Examination
- Reporting Time to the Examination Venue
- Registration Number
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Caste Category
- Signature of an Applicant
- Date of Birth
- General Instructions for Entrance Examination
Link to Download the TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 >> Activated Soon
Telangana LAWCET Exam Date 2020
Authorities have declared the exam dates for those who had applied for the entrance examination through the official website i.e. 9th October 2020. The official of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released a notification of new exam dates for the written examination.
Documents Required on Examination Day
- All Candidates who had applied under reserved categories needs to bring the supportive document on the examination day.
- All aspirants who had made changes in their name at the time of applying for application form needs to bring the relevant documents.
Please be informed that the candidates need to carry a photo identity proof on examination day. Below given are some of the photo identity proofs that can be served as an identity card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Other proof issued by a state or central government
TS LAWCET 2020 Examination Guidelines
- Aspirants need to make sure that they need to enter the examination centre before the examination time. As no one will be allowed to enter an examination hall after the reporting time.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion of the full duration of the written examination.
- Candidate needs to make sure that the details mentioned in the examination hall ticket are clearly visible to the examination invigilator.
- Do not forget to bring the admit card on examination day as no one will be allowed to give examination without holding an admit card.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, etc are not allowed to take inside the examination hall.
Steps To Download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Aspirants need to open the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- Then the candidates will be required to search for the Admit Card link on the home page of the official website.
- Once you will found admit card link then you will be required to open it.
- After that, you will be re-directed to the new page where you will be able to check TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- On the admit card page you need to enter details like registration number and password to download admit card.
- Then after the admit card will be open up on the screen.
- Aspirants will be required to review the details such as applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc mentioned in the hall ticket carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, you can report to the examination authority for the correction.
- Save and download the admit card for future reference.
What is the instruction that aspirants need to follow on the day of examination?
The aspirants need to follow the guidelines printed on the admit card. Instruction mentioned in the hall ticket will be that candidate needs to report to the examination centre prior to the examination time, needs to carry the admit card. Other important details that will be printed on the instruction sheet will be that no usage of electronic devices is allowed, etc.
When is the examination is going to be conducted?
It is informed that the examination is scheduled to be conducted on 9th October 2020.
What is the procedure that needs to be followed in order to make changes in the admit card?
Please be informed that the candidate will be able to make changes in the case of any discrepancy found in the admit card. To report discrepancy the candidates need to write a written application with the details required to be corrected. After some days the aspirant will get an intimation about the changes done in the admit card.
What are the documents required to carry on the day of examination?
It is to be informed that on the day of entrance examination the aspirants need to bring a hard copy of the admit card and make sure that the details printed in the hall ticket will be clearly visible to the examination invigilator. Apart from the admit card the candidates will also be required to bring one photo identity proof. The identity card that will be accepted as proof will be Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Other proof issued by central or state government. However, the candidate can check the list of accepted documents on the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
If you have any question related to TS LAWCET admit card, you can ask us below.