TS LAWCET 2023 entrance examination for admission into 3 and 5 year LLB courses and 2-year LLM courses in Telangana for the academic session 2023 is going to be held on 25 May 2023. To appear in the conducting authority release the TS LAWCET hall ticket on 16th May 2023. Applicants who have submitted their application and fee within the given schedule are able to download their respective hall ticket online from lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Applicants must have their login details with them while downloading their hall ticket.
The examination will be conducted at 21 Test Zone and the centres will be allotted as per the choice made by the applicants. but the convenor reserves the right to change the exam centers in case of non-availability of seats at the center they opt for.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2023
On a scheduled date, the officials will publish the admit card on the official website of TS LAWCET. The body which issues an admit card is Osmania University. Aspirants may download their hall ticket either from the official website or the direct link provided on this page. No hard copy will be issued to any applicants.
NOTE – All candidates are informed that the exam conducting authority, Osmania University does not send a admit card by post. Aspirants are required to download it from the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education by entering details like registration number, applicant date of birth.
Direct Link to download TS LAWCET Admit Card
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Name of Events||Dates|
|Examination Name||TS LAWCET|
|Exam For||3/5 year LLB Courses and 2 year LLM courses|
|Exam Date||25 May 2023|
|Hall Ticket issued on||16 May onwards|
|Mode of issuing||Online|
|Number of Test Zone||21|
Steps To Download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023
- Aspirants need to open the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
- Then the candidates will be required to search for the Admit Card link on the home page of the official website.
- Once you find the admit card link then you will be required to open it.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page where you will be able to check TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023.
- On the admit card page you need to enter details like your registration number and password to download the admit card.
- Then the admit card will open up on the screen.
- Aspirants will be required to review the details such as applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc mentioned in the hall ticket carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy, you can report it to the examination authority for correction.
- Save and download the admit card for future reference.
|Mock Test||TS LAWCET Mock Test Link|
Details On TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2023 Admit Card
Aspirants need to make sure that the information mentioned on the hall ticket is correct. If anyone found any discrepancy in the details mentioned in TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET admit card then they need to report it immediately to the officials of Osmania University, Hyderabad. The information which will be printed on the hall ticket is given below:
- Full Name of a Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Time of an Examination
- Reporting Time to the Examination Venue
- Registration Number
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Caste Category
- Signature of an Applicant
- Date of Birth
- General Instructions for Entrance Examination
Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET Exam Date 2023
Authorities have declared the exam dates i.e. 25th May 2023 for those who had applied for the entrance examination through the official website. Osmania University authorities have released a notification of exam dates and a complete schedule for the written examination.
Documents Required on Examination Day
Please be informed that the candidates need to carry a photo identity proof on examination day. Below given are some of the photo identity proofs that can be served as an identity card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Other proof issued by a state or central government
- Supportive documents for reserved category students
- In case of a change in name produce the supporting documents
TS LAWCET 2023 Examination Guidelines
- Aspirants need to make sure that they need to enter the examination centre before the examination time. As no one will be allowed to enter an examination hall after the reporting time.
- Do not forget to bring the admit card on examination day as no one will be allowed to give the examination without holding an admit card.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, etc are not allowed to take inside the examination hall.
The aspirants need to follow the guidelines printed on the admit card. The instruction mentioned in the hall ticket will be that the candidate needs to report to the examination centre prior to the examination time, and needs to carry the admit card. Other important details that will be printed on the instruction sheet will be that no usage of electronic devices is allowed, etc.
It is informed that the examination is scheduled to be conducted on 25 May 2023. More details will be shared here after it gets published online
Please be informed that the candidate will be able to make changes in the case of any discrepancy found in the admit card. To report discrepancies the candidates need to write a written application with the details required to be corrected. After some days the aspirant will get an intimation about the changes done to the admit card.
If you have any questions related to TS LAWCET admit card, you can ask us below.