TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 for Engg. and Agri. entrance exams will be announced from
30th June 2020 1-3 July 2020 on the official website of TSCHE. All candidates who have filled the registration form will be able to download their TS EAMCET Admit Card from this page after the announcement.
Here in this article, we are providing easy and complete procedure to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020. Scroll the page down and check it out.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
Telangana Engineering and Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is an entrance examination which is conducted in states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for candidates to be able to qualify for admission in various engineering colleges across the state. It provides candidates with a unique opportunity to study in their respective dream colleges as it is the whole sole medium of admissions in certain colleges.
Issuing of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will be done only through the online portal of the JNT (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) according to the latest reports available. JNT is the exam center for organizing the TS EAMCET. It is being organized on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Latest Update: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 (Postpone?) will be released from
30th June 1st July to 3rd July 2020. All candidates who have applied for TS EAMCET 2020 will be able to download their TS EAMCET Hall Ticket from this page. New examination dates have also been released i.e. 6th to 9th July 2020
Engineering colleges of the state will give admission to undergraduate candidates in agriculture and engineering courses in which TS EAMCET scoring is kept in mind of the student to determine student’s eligibility for the admission process.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in 2020 Admit Cards for TS EAMCET 2020
Candidates who are appearing in this examination first need to register themselves for this exam on the official website of registration for the university after which they can download their respective admit cards by providing their details in the given fields and can easily download their TS EAMCET Admit Card.
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Offline retrieval of admit cards will not be provided candidates must go through the retrieval process in online portal only. Till the process of examination gets over Candidates are advised to keep their Hall or admit cards as safely as possible.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Details Regarding the Date of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
It is confirmed that the TS EAMCET admit cards will be released on 20th April 2020 and the examinations will commence from 6th to 9th July 2020 (For Engineering & Agriculture). The timings decided for the examination will be in two separate slots which will be 10 am to 1 pm arranged for engineering Candidates and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm kept for the Candidates of agriculture and medical studies.
Below is a table representation of date sheet for different examination categories.
|Name of Examination||Date||Timings|
|Engineering||From 6th to 9th July 2020 (Engg & Agriculture Stream)||Forenoon(FN) : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
Afternoon(AN) : 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
The process of downloading the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket from the website
- Candidates must log in to the official website of the TS EAMCET examination.
- Open the link for Admit card retrieval
- Enter the details required for the access of Hall or admit card.
- Information required to be filled in the fields are Registration Number Eligible Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Click the Submit button after filling in the details required.
- Next page will show the Admit card details of the candidates.
- Candidates must download the Admit card and print a hard copy of it which they can carry with themselves in the examination hall.
Important Instructions for the Candidates on exam date
- Candidates must reach the exam hall half an hour before the exam begins.
- The details mentioned in the TS EAMCET Admit Card must be thoroughly checked by the Candidates before they enter into the examination hall to avoid any confusion regarding their venues and other information.
- Officially should be contacted immediately if any error is found in the admit card.
- Any accessories such as mobile, calculator, log books, pagers etc. are strictly not allowed in the examination hall.
- Answer sheets provided to the Candidates must not be tampered in any way such as folding, tearing or making writing of unnecessary materials on it.
- Candidates must visit the examination before the exam day to avoid any confusion about their venue.
- Registration number must be kept in mind by the candidate in case they forget their registration code number they can always retrieve it by logging into the official website and clicking the “Forgot code for registration link on the page.
- Information such as Eligible exam hall ticket, SSC hall ticket number, and Transaction ID will be required in gaining access to the registration number again.
The documents and materials necessary for candidates to carry with them on the examination day are as follows:
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 examination.
- Form for the online application along with a passport size photograph which must also be attested by an acting officer in any organization.
- A pen which must be ball pointed and should be blue or black in colour.
- Category certificate if the candidate has opted for a reservation in the examination.
- Self Declaration Form (Check Below) or must have Aarogya Setu App in mobile
It will be available for download from 1st July 2020
to till on 3rd July 2020.
Don’t even think about it.
NOTE: If the candidate wants to know any further details about the examination or admit card they can log into the official website for examination and get access to whichever information they have any questions about.