TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019 for Engg. and Agri. entrance exams have been announced on 20th April 2019 on the off TSCHE. All candidates who have filled the registration form are able to download their TS EAMCET Admit Card from 20th April 2019.
Here in this article, we are providing easy and complete procedure to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019. Scroll the page down and check it out.
Telangana Engineering and Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is an entrance examination which is conducted in states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for candidates to be able to qualify for admission in various engineering colleges across the state. It provides candidates with a unique opportunity to study in their respective dream colleges as it is the whole sole medium of admissions in certain colleges.
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019
Issuing of Admit cards will be done only through the online portal of the JNT (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) according to the latest reports available. JNT is the exam center for organizing the TS EAMCET. It is being organized on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Latest Update 21st April 2019: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2019 has been released now. All candidates can download their TS EAMCET Hall Ticket from below link.
Engineering colleges of the state will give admission to undergraduate candidates in agriculture and engineering courses in which TS EAMCET scoring is kept in mind of the student to determine student’s eligibility for the admission process.
Information Regarding the Admit cards for TS EAMCET 2019
Candidates who are appearing in this examination first need to register themselves for this exam on the official website of registration for the university after which they can download their respective admit cards by providing their details in the given fields and can easily download their TS EAMCET Admit Card.
Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Offline retrieval of admit cards will not be provided candidates must go through the retrieval process in online portal only. Till the process of examination gets over Candidates are advised to keep their Hall or admit cards as safely as possible.
Details Regarding the Date of TS EAMCET Admit Card
It is confirmed that the TS EAMCET admit cards will be released on 20th April 2019 and the examinations will commence from 3 to 8 of May 2019. The timings decided for the examination will be in two separate slots which will be 10 am to 1 pm arranged for engineering Candidates and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm kept for the Candidates of agriculture and medical studies.
Below is a table representation of date sheet for different examination categories.
|Name of Examination||Date||Timings|
|Engineering||3rd, 4th & 6th May (Engg Stream)||10am – 1pm|
|Agriculture||8th & 9th May (Agri stream)||2:30pm -5:30pm|
The process of downloading the Admit Card from the website
- Candidates must log into the official website of the TS EAMCET examination.
- Open the link for Admit card retrieval
- Enter the details required for the access of Hall or admit card.
- Information required to be filled in the fields are Registration Number Eligible Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Click the Submit button after filling in the details required.
- Next page will show the Admit card details of the candidates.
- Candidates must download the Admit card and print a hard copy of it which they can carry with themselves in the examination hall.
Important Instructions for the Candidates on exam date
- Candidates must reach the exam hall half an hour before the exam begins.
- The details mentioned in the TS EAMCET Admit Card must be thoroughly checked by the Candidates before they enter into the examination hall to avoid any confusion regarding their venues and other information.
- Officially should be contacted immediately if any error is found in the admit card.
- Any accessories such as mobile, calculator, log books, pagers etc. are strictly not allowed in the examination hall.
- Answer sheets provided to the Candidates must not be tampered in any way such as folding, tearing or making writing of unnecessary materials on it.
- Candidates must visit the examination before the exam day to avoid any confusion about their venue.
- Registration number must be kept in mind by the candidate in case they forget their registration code number they can always retrieve it by logging into the official website and clicking the “Forgot code for registration link in the page.
- Information such as Eligible exam hall ticket, SSC hall ticket number, and Transaction ID will be required in gaining access to the registration number again.
The documents and materials necessary for candidates to carry with them on the examination day are as follows:
- The Admit card for the TS EAMCET 2019 examination.
- Form for the online application along with a passport size photograph which must also be attested by an acting officer in any organization.
- A pen which must be ball pointed and should be blue or black in colour.
- Category certificate if the candidate has opted for a reservation in the examination.
NOTE: If the candidate wants to know any further details about the examination or admit card they can log into the official website for examination and get access to whichever information they have any questions about.