Tripura Police riflemen Admit Card 2019-20: Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have qualified PST/PET test. Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2019 for written test will be issued soon. Tripura Police riflemen GD Written exam Admit card will be made available to candidates in a couple of days through the online mode. It means candidates can only download the hall ticket from the official website of Tripura Police on the specified dates.
No printed admit card will be sent by post to any candidate. It is compulsory for every candidate to be present at the exam center with a valid admit card on the day of the exam. Those who will clear the written exam will be invited for the personal interview.
Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card 2019
Tripura Police invited applications for the post of riflemen (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesman). Total 1488 candidates will be selected to fill the vacant posts. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of PET/PST, Written Test, and Personal Interview. PET/PST has been already conducted. Now, selected candidates have to appear for Written Test. However, dates for written exam has not been announced yet but it is likely to held soon.
Tripura Police Riflemen Recruitment 2019-20-Overview
|Name of the Exam||Tripura Police Riflemen Written-test|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Police|
|Type of exam||State Level Recruitment Exam|
|Post||Rifleman (GD) and Rifleman (Tradesman)|
|Availability of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of exam||Announced soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Official Advertisement- Download Here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Update: Tripura Police Exam Date and Admit Card will be released soon. All Candidates are advised to keep checking this page for regular update.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2019-20- Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of important event like written test, issue of admit card in the table given below-
|Commencement of online application||9th March 2019|
|Last date for application||8th June 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||Notified soon|
|Date of conduct of exam||Notified soon|
|Date of result||Notified soon|
Tripura Police Rifleman Vacancy Details
- Riflemen (GD)- Male and Female for Inside State Quota
Category Wise Vacancy Position
- Riflemen (Tradesmen)- Male and Female for Inside State Quota
|Post||Category-wise vacancy position|
- Riflemen (GD)- Male and Female for Outside State Quota
For UR categories- 337
- Riflemen (Tradesmen)- Male and Female for Outside State Quota
|Post- Riflemen (Tradesmen)||UR vacancies|
How to download Tripura Police Riflemen Hall Ticket 2020?
Tripura Police Riflemen Admit card can be downloaded online. Candidates are required to download it by following the easy steps shared below-
- Step I– Go to the official portal of Tripura Police- http://tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Step II- On the home screen click on “Recruitment” tab given on the menu bar.
- Step III- Select the relevant link for riflemen written test admit card.
- Step IV- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step V- Enter the valid registration no., password, and other required credentials. Click on submit button.
- Step VI- Candidates will see the admit card on screen.
- Step VII- Check the information printed on admit card carefully.
- Step VIII- Download and take multiple printouts of the admit card and keep it safe till the completion of written test.
Information mentioned on the Tripura Police Riflemen Admit Card
Once the admit card will be displayed online, it will be indicating following information about the exam, and examinee-
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll no.
- Registration No.
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Subcategory (if any)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Date of written exam
- Exam timing and shift
- Name and address of the allotted examination center
- Important instructions to candidates
Tripura Police Riflemen Written Examination Centres
Information about recruitment and examination venues will be mentioned on the admit card issued to candidates. The recruitment venue for candidates falling under different categories will vary but the written exam for all the candidates will be conducted at one examination center i.e.- KTDS PTA, Narsingarh, Agartala, West Tripura.
Recruitment centers are mainly assigned to candidates on the basis of preferences indicated in their application. No request for change of allotted examination center and recruitment will be entertained.
Tripura Police Riflemen Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Written Exam (Online)
- Type of Question- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of questions- 60
- Total Marks- 60
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Medium of exam- Quadrilingual (Hindi, English, Bengali, and Kokborok)
- Negative Marking- Yes, 0.25 marks for each wrong choice
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||15||15|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||15||15|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||15||15|
|Part D||English/ Hindi/ Bengali/ Kokborok Comprehension||15||15|
Important Instructions regarding Tripura Police Admit Card 2020
- Admit card for Tripura Police Riflemen written test will be out soon.
- It will be published online and candidates have to download it from official website.
- Candidates must have valid login credentials with them in order to download the admit card.
- They should expect that Tripura police will issue hard copy to admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry their hall ticket to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to take the exam.
- Tripura Police Admit card carry all the necessary information about the date, time, and venue of the exam.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Hope, you find information shared in this article helpful. For more regarding Tripura, Police Riflemen admit card and written exam stay in touch with this page. Also share your queries related to same in the comment section below.