Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021: Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning Tripura has invited the online application for 2500 Multi-Tasking Staffs (Group D) under notification number 02/2020. Whose examination is to be conducted on 24th April 2021 but due to an unprecedented rise in COVID cases, the authorities postponed the examination, and applicants who are looking for their MTS admit card need to await more because the revised exam date is yet to be announced. For more details regarding the Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021 read the article given here.
Update: Tripura MTS group D exam date is postponed read notice given below
- 1 Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021
- 2 Tripura MTS Exam Postponed Notice
- 3 Overview of Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021
- 4 JRBT MTS Examination and Marking Scheme
- 5 Tripura MTS Syllabus
- 6 How to download Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021?
- 7 Tripura MTS Admit card Link
- 8 FAQs
Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021
Applicant submitted their online application for Tripura group D posts may expect their admit card at least a week before prior to exam day which they can download from the official portal of the directorate by submitting their login details (received during the online form submission). Also, a notice regarding the availability of admit card will be released by the officials.
Applicants are requested to keep checking the official portal or our page for the latest updates and information regarding their Tripura MTS 2021 admit card.
Tripura MTS Exam Postponed Notice
We know that all the applicants are looking for Tripura MTS admit card whose exam is scheduled to be held on 24th April at various examination centre across the state but due to a sudden spike in COVID cases, the directorate has postponed its written examination till further notice. Have a look at the postponed notice which is given below: –
Overview of Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021
|Department name||Joint Recruitment Board Tripura (JBRT)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Post name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of posts||2500|
|Exam Date||24th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Admit Card date||TBA|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
JRBT MTS Examination and Marking Scheme
We hope that you all must have gone through the examination scheme for Group D posts, if not then have a look at the details given in the table below: –
- The written examination for group d will be of 85 marks
- Question will be of MCQ types (OMR based)
- No negative marking
- Question will be available in bilingual (English/Bengali)
English and general studies
Knowledge of Bengali/Kok Borok, and Arithmetic
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Current events and problems in special reference to India and Tripura
Duties of Gr D in Govt. Department/ office, name of subdivision/district/blocks of Tripura
Tripura MTS Syllabus
Have a look at the MTS group D Exam syllabus which will be based on the 5th class standard
- In the knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok applicant vocabulary, comprehension, and translation will be tested
- Whereas in Mathematics question will be based on Addition, Subtraction, multiplication, division
- Parts of speech
- Use of since and for
- ‘Wh’ question framing
- Some basic concept of sentence
- Antonym and Synonym
General Awareness: Questions will be based on the latest events happening specially in India and Tripura
Things to carry on MTS Exam day
While appearing for the examination all applicant instructed that they must carry following things with them: –
- Tripura MTS Admit Card
- Ball Point pen (Black)
- 1 photo identity proof (bearing applicant name and Photo) like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card and
- Voter ID
Note: Do not bring any valuable items, bag, study material, phone, any other communication devices
How to download Tripura MTS Admit Card 2021?
Applicant may get their admit card from the JRBT official portal by following the steps given below: –
- First of all, the applicants need to visit the official portal of the Directorate
- Now on the home page, they may easily find the admit card link
- The link will redirect you to a new page where you need to provide your acknowledgement number then only you will be able to generate your respective Tripura MTS admit card
- After submitting the details your admit card will appear on your screen
- Check your admit card thoroughly whether the details submitted is correct or not
- Download the same and take a print out of it.
Attention!- If Applicants from outside of Tripura are not able to download their admit card, may contact the authority through email or their WhatsApp number whose details are given at the end of this page. While applicant within the state they may contact the authority at a number whose list is given in the table in next section.
Details available on Tripura MTS admit card
Following details will appear on your JRBT Tripura MTS admit card:
- Applicant name
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue details
- Post name
- Applicant photograph
- Acknowledgment number
- Roll number
- Instruction for examination
Tripura MTS Admit card Link
District Helpdesk number
Applicant facing any issue while downloading the admit card and reside within the state they may contact the authority at the number given below: –
|District name||Contact number|
Helpdesk for applicant from outside Tripura
whatsapp no. 9402100922
Applicant submitted their application and fee within the due time may download their call letter form the directorate website on submitting their credentials.
The exam is scheduled for 24th April but now it has been deferred due to COVID 19 and new dates will be out soon.
Tripura MTS examination is divided in two subjects and duration for both test will be of 2 hrs each.
No as per the details mentioned in the notification no such scheme is applicable.
In such cases, applicants of Tripura state must report to the concerned authority of their district whose numbers are mentioned in the portal and in our article, whereas applicants from outside the state need to contact the officials at email@example.com or they can also connect via WhatsApp no. 9402100922
Yes, on exam day all must bring their valid ID proof in original.