Tripura Group C Admit Card 2021: (Exam Postponed) Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT) will release its Group C Various posts admit card on its official website. Candidate’s submitted application for this may generate their JRBT Group C E-admit card from their official portal and in order to get that, the applicant needs to provide their acknowledgement number. JBRT LDC Admit card will carry important details regarding the examination. As you all know, the examination for said posts is scheduled for 25th April 2021 but due to COVID 19 it has been postponed by the officials and revised examination dates will be released soon.
For further details regarding the Tripura LDC/group C admit card read the article given below.
Latest: JRBT Group C Exam is deferred new dates will be intimated soon. keep checking this place for the latest updates.
All candidates must bring their admission certificate which was issued by the JRBT along with other things (mentioned below) which is mandatory for all. Also, RTPCR Negative report is required for applicants reside outside Tripura.
- 1 Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021
- 2 Tripura Group C Various Posts Exam Postponed Notice
- 3 Tripura Group C Admit Card 2021 Overview
- 4 How to download JRBT LDC Group C Admit Card 2021?
- 5 JRBT LDC Admit Card Link
- 6 FAQs
Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021
To qualify for the next stage applicant need to secure enough cut-off marks as prescribed and on the basis of marks secured in written exam a merit list will be prepared. It is to be noted that, only 3 times the number of vacancies candidates will be called for the interview process.
Attention! Applicant from outside the state (Tripura)
Candidates who are going to appear for the JRBT Group C Examination and reside outside of Tripura are to be informed that they all must produce their RTPCT negative report which should not be generated earlier than 72 hours and on failing to do so applicant will not be permitted.
Tripura Group C Various Posts Exam Postponed Notice
Due to the surge in COVID 19 cases the recruitment board of Tripura has decided to postponed its Group C exam which is to be held on 25th April 2021 at various center and mentioned that for any updated regarding the exam applicants keep checking board website. The detailed notice is given below: –
Tripura Group C Admit Card 2021 Overview
|Conducting Body||Joint Recruitment Board Tripura|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Post Category||Group C|
|Post name||LDC, Agriculture Assistant, Junior Pump operator, Jr Multi-Tasking Operator|
|Number of Posts||2410|
|Examination Date||25th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Admit Card Date||TBA|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Instruction regarding COVID 19
- All candidates must wear a face mask (mandatory) and gloves.
- Candidates have to remove their mask for verification purpose only when asked to do so.
- Do carry personal hand sanitiser and it should be in a transparent bottle
- Also, candidates may carry a water bottle (transparent)
- Maintain social distancing with other
Instruction for candidates while appearing for Group C Examination
- All must carry their provisional admission certificate issued by JRBT, in case anyone not in the possession of it then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Along with the Group C Admit card you also need to bring one valid photo identity proof.
- Also, do bring two passport size photograph which can be used in case of any discrepancy in admit card.
- Must write/shade roll number in OMR sheet, if not doing so properly your answer sheet will not be evaluated.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination, if report late you will not be allowed.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the expiry of the prescribed exam time which is 2 hrs.
- Do follow the instruction instructed by the invigilator
- Submit your answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the hall
- Mobile phone/ Study material valuable items are prohibited inside the examination hall.
Things required on exam day
Following documents/ things are required to be carried on examination day:
- JRBT Group C admission certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- Black pen
- Identification Proof (Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
- Face Mask
- Sanitiser bottle
- Water Bottle
JRBT Group-C Cut Off Mark
As only 3 times the number of posts available will be called for the interview round so it is a must for all the applicants that they must secure more than the cut-off mark prescribed by the officials. Merit list will be prepared category wise. have a look at the cut-off marks prescribed by the official for the Group C exam: –
- Unreserved: 35%
- Other reserved categories: 30%
How to download JRBT LDC Group C Admit Card 2021?
Applicants may download their JRBT LDC Admit card by following the steps given below: –
- Visit the official portal of JRBT and on the home page select the admit card link
- It will take you to the new page, where you need to enter your acknowledgment number.
- Press the generate tab and your JRBT LDC Admit card will be on your screen
- Verify the details appear and take the printout of it for future reference.
Note: Any applicant not able to download their admit card due to technical glitches then they must contact the officials or reach out to their office whose details are given in the below section.
Details appear on JRBT Group C Admit Card
Following mentioned details will be available on your Hall Tickets: –
- Candidate name and photograph
- Exam date and time
- Examination centre details
- Roll number
- Mother/Father name
- Examination guidelines
JRBT Group C 2021 Examination Scheme
|Paper I (English)||70||2 Hrs.|
|Paper-II (General Knowledge & Current Affairs)||100||2 hrs.|
JRBT Group C Examination Syllabus
Group C Examination will be based on the following topic whose details are given as: –
Paper I (English)
Knowledge of English (40 Marks)
- Fillers (Preposition, Article, Verbs forms)
- Sentence transformation
- Find the error
- Antonym & Synonym
- Voice change
Job oriented questions (30 Marks)
- Fundamental knowledge on Application of technology in office works, cleanliness, Punctuality, and other aspects.
Paper-II (GA) 100 marks
- Current events (with special reference to India and Tripura)
- About History, Geography, Constitution of India
Helpdesk in case candidate not able to download admit card
If any candidate is not able to download their JRBT LDC Admit card due to any technical error they may contact the officials well before the examination date whose contact details are given as: –
- Also, while reporting applicants are requested to bring the following items with them:-
- JRBT Acknowledgement slip
- Two passport size photograph
- Original documents (Age proof and Photo identification) with two photocopies
Candidates who reside outside the state may contact the officials at 03812326782 and 9402100922 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
JRBT LDC Admit Card Link
Earlier, the said Group C posts exam was scheduled on 25th April but due to COVID now it has been postponed. As far as new dates is concerned its yet to be announced.
As no hard copy of admit card will be sent by the authority to any candidates so you all need to get it from their official portal which is http://www.jrbtripura.com b submitting your acknowledgement number.
In such cases, applicants must connect with the officials whose information is available in the portal or in our article.
No, it is required for such candidates only who are coming from outside the state.