TPSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 (Released): The Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala invited applications for the recruitment of the Personal Assistant and Grade II in the GA Department of the Tripura Government. Now the authorities release the TPSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2023. The applicants who have filled in the application form are suggested to visit the official website of the commission i.e.https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in/.
Another way out is that the applicants can bookmark this page as we will update the candidates with the updates regarding the personal assistant and grade 2 hall ticket. The applicant should note without the possession of the hall ticket, the applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in any case.
TPSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
Last year the Tripura PSC released the notification for filling up the application form for the recruitment of designation of Personal Assistant and Grade II under the Tripura Government. The authorities published a total of 50 vacancies for both posts. The candidates who have filled up the application form have been waiting for a long time for the release of personal hall tickets. Now the authorities will soon upload the hall ticket on the official portal as the TPSC Personal assistant exam is around the corner.
Check Link to download>>> TPSC Personal Assistant hall ticket
TPSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2023-Overview
The summary of the Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 has been provided in the table below. This table will also state the important dates regarding the examination.
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Recruitment For||Personal Assistant and Grade II (PA-II)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination |
Transcription Test, Type Writing and Shorthand Writing
|Hall Ticket Releasing Mode||Online|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available now|
|Preliminary Examination to be held on||26th of March, 2023|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Link
- Central Silk Board Admit Card 2023
- Tripura JEE Admit Card 2023
TPSC Personal Assistant Exam Date 2023
The Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala has declared the examination date for the preliminary examination of Personal Assistant and Grade II designations. According to the notice uploaded on the official portal of TPSC, the examination will be conducted on the 26th of March, 2023 in the Forenoon session. In addition to this, the notice uploaded also states that the examination will begin at 11 am and will end at 12:30 noon.
Apart from this, the examination mode will be OMR based. Furthermore, the examination centre has also been stated in the notice released by the TPSC authority.
How To Check And Download TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2023?
The authorities will upload the hall ticket for the personal assistant examination in the coming days. Therefore, the applicants should be in regular touch with the official website as the admit card will be uploaded there only. After the release of the hall ticket, the applicants can check the below steps and retrieve their admit card accordingly.
- To begin the process, open the website of the TPSC by going through the link i.e.https://tpsc.tripura.gov.in/
- Now the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a list of many links.
- Here search for the ‘E-Admit Card’ link. Click on that link.
- A page will open up that will contain the E-Admit Card for all examinations to be conducted.
- Here search for ‘ Personal Assistant and Grade II Hall Ticket’.Click on the link.
- Now a login window will appear on the screen.
- Now fill up the registered email id and the password allotted to the applicant while filling up the application form and then click on the ‘Login’ icon.
- Applicants’ admission certificates will open up on the screen.
- Download it and take out the hard copy of the hall ticket to exhibit in the examination centre.
|Download Here>>||TPSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2023|
|Check Here>>||TPSC Personal Assistant Exam Notice 2023|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The authorities have not notified any specific date for the release of the Pre Exam admit card for Grade 2 and personal assistant examination yet however it is expected to be released one week before the examination.
The items to be carried at the exam centre are as follows:
– Printout of the admit card
-Original photo identity proof of the candidate authorised by the government of India.
-Black ballpoint pen.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer marked by the candidate in Pre written exam.