TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019: Applicants can download the TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket from the official website of TNUSRB and a direct link is provided here. The selection of the applicants will be based on the written test for the post of SI. As of now, the recruitment board has announced the date for the written exam.
In this article, we have furnished the information related to TNUSRB SUB-Inspector admit card, the exam guidelines, and exam pattern, etc. Before going further students are suggested to have a look at the important dates associated with this recruitment.
Table of Contents
- 1 TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 TNUSRB SI Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 How to Download TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019?
- 1.3 Details mentioned on TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.4 Selection Procedure for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 TNUSRB SI Result 2019
- 1.7 TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Salary Details
TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019
|Article Category||TNUSRB SUB-Inspector admit card|
|Admit Card will be available||Online|
|Vacant Posts||Sub Inspector in Police|
|Selection Process||Written test followed by PMT and Viva-voce|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Website to download Admit Card||www.tnusrbonline.com|
|Written Exam Date||December 2019|
|Available Vacancies||969 Posts|
|Last Date to apply||19 April 2019|
Latest Update 30th Dec 2019: TNUSRB Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2019 Exam admit card has been released on 30th December 2019. All candidates can download it from below link.
TNUSRB SI Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
Under the TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 the vacancies on the following pots will be filled; Sub-Inspector of Police (TK), Sub-Inspector of Police (AR), Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP). So a total of 969 vacancies are available with TNUSRB. Here is the detail of post wise vacancies of TNUSRB.
|Post Name||Vacancy for Males||Vacancy For Female or Transgender|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TK)||462||198|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)||193||83|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP)||33||–|
How to Download TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2019?
Admit card to take part in the recruitment process of TNUSRB SI will be available online at the aforementioned website. The admit card will be available for those candidates who have applied for this post before 10 days of the exam date. You can stay tuned to with us to get the updates about the release date of Admit card.
Once it will be uploaded on the website then the candidates will be able to download it by using their again credentials on the login page. For each stage of the examination, a separate admit card will be released for the applicants.
Candidates can use only the online downloading option to get their Hall ticket. The exam conducting authority will not dispatch your Admit card at your address. As you must be aware that your admit card is an important document for you to take the exam so keep checking out for our updates related to the release date of TNUSRB SI Admit card.
- Navigate the official website TNUSRB. Here is the URL address; www.tnusrbonline.org
- Then look for the link of TNUSTB admit card 2019 and click on it.
- Enter your application form registration ID and Date of Birth as a password to log in to get your admit card.
- You will get your Examination Admit card here Download it from given button and take its print out.
It is mandatory for the applicants to carry one photo id proof to the exam center along with their Admit card. Read about the valid photo id proof that you will have to carry with you to the exam center.
Other Important Documents
Along with TNUSRB SI Admit card, you should carry one photo ID proof with you to the exam center. You can choose any one of the following id proof.
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other government approved ID proof with your photo on it.
Details mentioned on TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2019
Your admit card will be having following details imprinted on it.
- Application ID or Register No
- Applicants’ Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Photo and Signature of applicant
- Instruction for examines
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Venue details
Selection Procedure for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019
To get selected for the post of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu the candidates will have to qualify the written examination. Applicants can pass this exam by scoring minimum qualifying marks. Among all the shortlisted candidates, only 5 times of vacancy candidates will be called for the next round of PMT, ET, PET, and Document Verification. The candidates who will qualify the PMT, ET, PET, and Document Verification exam will go for last round. Among the pass candidates in the second round, candidates in a 1: 2 ratio of the vacancy will be shortlisted for viva voce.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern
- Written Examination: The written exam for the recruitment of TNUSRB SI will conduct in offline mode. For this exam, two types of question papers will be prepared by the recruitment agency. One paper will be prepared for the Open Quota Exam and another one for Departmental Quota Exam. In Open Quota Exam total 70 objective types questions will be asked for 35 marks. The worth of each right answer will be ½ marks. The duration of the exam will be 2.30 hours. To qualify the written exam it is must to score a minimum of 25 marks.
- Physical Measurement Test: Applicants should full fill the physical measurement criteria set by the exam conducting authority. This exam will be qualifying in nature and applicants will get 15 marks if they pass in this.
- Viva Voce: This will be the last phase of the exam to get selected for the post of SI. In this exam, some oral questions will be asked. The total marks this phase of examination has 10.
Applicants will get 5 extra marks if they belong to NCC, NSS, and sports. Both Open Quota Exam and Departmental Quota Exam will be having maximum 100 marks.
TNUSRB SI Result 2019
The result of TNUSRB SI recruitment exam will be released soon after the successful conduction of the examination. For each stage of examination, a separate result will be declared. Applicants can check their result online. The result of TNUSRB SI will be published on the official website of TNUSRB. To check the result students will have to loin in the official website of the recruitment board with your application Id and password. Applicants are suggested to keep their TNUSRB SI admit card safe until the announcement of result.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Salary Details
The selected and recruited candidates for the post of Sub Inspector will be entitled to get the salary on the pay scale of Rs 36900 – 116600. Selected candidates will also get dearness allowances and other facilities apart from their salary.
Hope you have understood all thing necessary about the TNUSRB SUB-Inspector SI admit card 2019, in case you have any question, throw them to us in the comment section and we will take over from there.