TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall ticket 2020 @ trb.tn.nic.in: Candidates who had filled the application form for the direct recruitment for the post of lecturers in government polytechnic colleges and special Institutions (engineering/ non-engineering) for the year 2017-2018 are waiting for their Hall ticket which will be published on the official website of the board just a few days before the commencement of the examination. The examination date for the said exam was scheduled on
2nd and 3rd May 2020 (tentatively) but due to COVID-19, it has been postponed until new dates announced by the authority. So TN TRB Polytechnic Hall ticket will be available once its exam dates were announced.
Candidates once the hall ticket for the examination is available we will notify the same on our page and also available the direct link for it so that you may access it without any problem.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020
Earlier, the board has issued the notification to recruit the 1060 candidates for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges and some other Engineering and the non-engineering institution of Tamil Nadu. Thousands of candidates had shown interest in the recruitment drive and applied for the same and after filling the form successfully, they all are looking for the Hall ticket.
TN TRB Govt. Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the board||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Post name||Lecturers in Gov. polytechnic colleges and special Institution (Engineering/non-Engineering)|
|Number of posts||1060|
|Date of notification||27 November 2019|
TRB Lecturer Hall ticket Date
|Date of online application commences||22 Jan 2020|
|Date of online application concluded||12th Feb 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||Available soon|
|Date of Computer-based examination|| |
Particulars mention in the Lecturer Hall ticket 2017-2018
After downloading the Hall ticket you may find some details which are present in the hall ticket. Each of you has to verify whether the details printed are correct or not. If any of the info is incorrect as filled by at the time of registration you must contact to the recruiting agency immediately to resolve the issue.
Details which might be there are:
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Name of the examination centre
- Address of the examination centre
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Time and Date of examination
- Some other important instruction for the candidates
TN TRB Lecturer Examination Scheme
- The computer-based examination duration will be of 3 hours and it will have 150 multiple choice questions
- The main subject will carry 100 MCQs of 1 mark and 40 MCQs of 2 marks.
- The main subject will be based on the subject candidates has applied for
- All MCQs will be in English only
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Main subject||1 marks questions= 100||100|
|2 mark questions= 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 mark questions= 10||10|
On the examination day all candidates must take care of that they do not have any prohibited material with them like:
Electronic devices mainly mobile phone, microphone, Bluetooth devices, fitness band, log table, calculator etc.
Do not carry any study material in the examination hall
If any candidates found with any of the above material intentionally or unintentionally then the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled
And do not carry any valuable item to the examination centre in case of loss or theft centre will not be responsible for that
How to download TN TRB Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020
We know that you are busy in your preparation for the examination and a single minute for you is very important that’s why we are giving you the steps by step procedure so that you may download the hall ticket for the examination without any trouble.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- First, of all, you need to visit the official website of the board
- After that, on the home page, you have to click on the “TRB Polytechnic recruitment of lecturers notice”
- it will open the other links drawer menu, now you need to select the Hall ticket option from it
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to a new page where…
- you need to select “Click here for hall ticket”
- You need to fill the User ID and password and submit it
- Now the Hall ticket is available on your screen
- Save the file and download it.
To download TN TRB Polytechnic lecturer Hall ticket: Click here (Available soon)
How to retrieve the login ID and password
If somehow you forgot your login ID or password then you must know how to retrieve it. So below we have given a few steps which on following you can do the same:
If forgot login ID
First, of all visit to the login section and click on the forgot Login ID
After clicking it will ask you to select the post applied for and Email ID, after entering it press the submit button
Now the further instruction will be furnished by the board through mail do follow accordingly.
If forgot password
Click on forgot password button
It will ask you to enter the User ID and Email ID
And the new password will be sent via email.
www.trb.tn.nic.in TN TRB Lecturer Examination- Important Points
- Must download the Hall Ticket from the official website or from the link given on this page
- Hall ticket will be available only through online mode and no hall ticket will be sent individually via post
- Hall ticket will be issued to only valid candidates who had filled their form successfully
- Do read carefully the details carried on the Hall ticket
- In case it has any discrepancy then do report to the concerned authority
- Must reach to the examination centre well before the time given to avoid any glitches
- Must be seated on the seats allotted to you
- Do not try to take or offer help to other candidates. If you have any queries ask the invigilator.
- The candidates participated in the computer base examination is purely provisional
- Visually impaired candidates may allow carrying scribe with them but they do furnish the medical certificate.
- If the examination is conducted in multiple shifts then the marks secured by the candidates in a different section will be converted to normalize and…
- If the examination is conducted in single-shift only then the marks obtained by the candidates will only be considered for merit
- The formula used for normalization is given as
TN TRB Lecturer 2020 Result @www.trb.tn.nic.in
Those candidates who had appeared in the computer-based examination their roll number wise mark list will be published by the board on their TRB website. After that, those who secure enough marks to qualify the examination, their list will be prepared for certificate verification which is in the ratio of 1:2 ratios.
If more than two candidates secure the same cut-off mark then all of them will be called for certificate verification.
For certificate verification, the board will publish the call letter on their website
TN TRB Assistance– Contact Details
If you have any query regarding the examination you may contact to the authority @ 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134 (Timing 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM Monday to Saturday)
or mail them @ firstname.lastname@example.org
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket- FAQs
The hall ticket will be available soon (Delayed due to Corona situation)
You may download the hall ticket from the official website
The official website of TN TRB is trb.tn.nic.in
The examination is Tentatively scheduled on
2nd and 3rd May 2020
The duration of the computer-based examination is 3 hours.
No, the paper will be only in the English language.