TN HSC Admit card 2020 @ http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/: Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary admit cards for first and second-year private students are available for downloaded. Hall tickets of private candidates in HSE first and second year were published on 19th February 2020 by the DGE, Tamil Nadu. Admit cards for school students are also available which they can obtain from the concerned schools. Private students can download their TN HSE admit card 2020 from the official website of the directorate by using their Application No. and Date of Birth.
Hall tickets of school students for +1 and +2 are uploaded on directorate’s website and it is the responsibility of school authority to download the admit cards of each student. School students, therefore, have to obtain their admit cards from the schools they are enrolled in.
TN HSC Admit Card 2020
All the students should ensure that they carry their hall tickets with them at the examination centre. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam hall. Admit card is the entry ticket to the exam hall, that permits candidate to take the exam.
Readers who are looking for TN HSE admit cards can check all the information to hall ticket in this artcile. Moving forward in this post they will get details about exam schedule, process to obtain admit card for private and school students, download link, important instructions, etc.
TN HSC 2020 Exam – An Overview
|Examination||TN HSE Examination|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Authority||Directorate of Government Examination (DGE), Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Class||First Year (+1/Class 11th) and Second Year (+2/ Class 12th)|
|Admit Card availability status||Available (for Private candidates)|
|Mode of issue of Admit card||Online|
TN HSC 2020 Examination – Important Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||19th February 2020|
|Date of commencement of exam||4th March 2020 (First Year) 2nd March 2020 (Second Year)|
|Last date of exam||26th March 2020 (First Year) 24th March 2020 (Second Year)|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
|Issue of supplementary admit cards||May/June 2020|
TN HSC 2020 Hall Ticket
Directorate of Government Examination (DGE), Government of Tamil Nadu is the department under state government that caters to the conduct of Board examination for class Secondary and Higher Secondary. It was founded in the year 1911. DGE, conducts public examinations for all the affiliated schools in the state.
Higher Secondary Examination for first year and second year 2020 are scheduled to be conducted in March 2020. Check timetable from the link provided below. As admit card is an important document to be carried to the examination centre by the candidates, DGE, Tamil Nadu has published the admit cards for both the private and school students.
Admit card for private students are available online, candidates have to access it by using login details. While hall tickets to school or regular students will be provided by the school authority.
All the candidates are required to be present at the examination hall as per the prescribed time with the printed copy of the hall ticket. They have to produce the same at the entrance of the exam hall to the invigilators. Any candidate found without TN HSE admit card at the exam premise will not be permitted to write the exam. The admit card download link is available in this article. Those who have not downloaded can visit the respective link.
Check TN HSE 2020 Time Table Here- Click Here
How to download TN HSE Admit Card?
Tamil Nadu HSC Admit Card can be downloaded online. Candidates have to follow the procedure given below-
- Step 1- Visit official portal – Students have to start by visiting the official website of TN HSE i.e. http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/.
- Step 2- Click on “Hall Ticket” – On the homepage, they have to click on “Hall Ticket” tab.
- Step 3- Login page opens – On clicking Hall Ticket tab, admit card search page will open.
- Step 4- Enter the login details – Students have to enter the “Application ID” and “Date of Birth” in the respective blocks. After entering valid details, they can proceed to submit by clicking “Search” button.
- Step 5- Admit card displays – Finally, TN HSE hall ticket will appear on screen.
- Step 6- Read the particulars – Candidates have to read all the admit card particulars carefully.
- Step 6- Save and Print – Lastly, candidates have to take multiple printouts of the hall ticket. They should keep the same at a safe place till the commencement of exam.
Click Here to download TN HSE First Year and Second Year Admit Card for Private students (Link Expired)
Information printed on TN HSC Admit Card 2020
TN HSE admit card 2020 includes following particulars-
- Name of the examining authority
- Name of the candidates
- Academic Year
- Application No.
- Roll Number
- HSE Year (first year/ second year)
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- List of subjects
- Subject Codes
- Subject-wise exam dates
- Timing of the examination
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Name of the exam center
- Exam Center code
- Necessary instructions
Key Points Regarding TN HSE 2020 Hall Ticket and Examination
- TN HSC 2020 hall ticket for private and regular students are available now.
- Private students have to download it from the official website of the Directorate.
- Private students can download admit card for first and year from the same login page.
- School students have to get it from their respective schools.
- Admit card should be obtained before the commencement of exam by each candidate/student.
- No admit card is dispatched by post to any candidate.
- Students should follow each and every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket. Failing to comply with any of the instructions, will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Information printed on admit card is as per information furnished in the registration/ enrollment form by the candidate.
- If candidates found any discrepancy in the admit card particulars, they should immediately contact the directorate or school (in case of regular student).
- Candidates must have their hall tickets with them at the examination center.
- Exam will be conducted as per the schedule mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Students must retain their hall tickets till the declaration of result.
- Private candidates should have their application no. and date of birth information to access the admit card online.
- Candidates should not carry any restricted item to the exam hall.
- Admit cards should not be damaged or mutilated and all the details printed on it should be visible.
- Candidates should frequently visit TNDGE website to receive regular updates about the Board exams.
In case of any doubts related to TN HSE admit card, readers should feel free to write us. They can mention their queries in the comment section.
TN HSE 2020 admit cards for 1st and 2nd year were issued on 19th February 2020.
Admit cards for private students is available on Directorate’s website. You can obtain it by clicking on Hall Ticket tab on official portal and providing application no. and Date of birth.
Your admit card is also available on official website. It is the responsibility of your school authority to download it and distribute to all the students.
Yes, because entry into the examination hall will be given only to those candidates who will be having valid hall tickets.