TISSNET MA Admit Card download is now available candidates can download the admit card from the official site of the TISSNET by using their login ID and password, the link is now available. TISSNET 2021 exam was scheduled to be held on 20th February 2021. In this article, you can find more details about TISSNET MA Admit Card and soon we will update the admit card link.
Update: TISSNET 2021 admit card is now available to download. Check admit card link given beow
TISSNET is a national level exam conducted every year by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) for the admission of eligible candidates to Post Graduate programs (MA) in all the three campuses of the Institute. Students seeking admission to TISS from all across the country have already submitted the applications and are waiting for the release of the admit card.
TISSNET MA Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 TISSNET 2021- An Overview
- 1.2 TISSNET 2021- Important Dates
- 1.3 Particulars mentioned on the TISSNET 2021 MA Admit Card
- 1.4 TISSNET 2021- Examination pattern
- 1.5 Instructions regarding TISSNET 2021 Test Hall Ticket
- 1.6 How to download TISSNET Admit Card 2021 online?
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions
TISSNET MA Admit Card 2021
Once the admit card will be made available on the official website of the Institute, all the candidates who are going to take the exam have to download the admit card. No, admit card will be delivered by post to any applicant. They have to print the hall ticket and have to carry it along with a valid id proof (Aadhar card, voter id, PAN, Passport, driving license, etc.) to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to TISSNET 2021 Hall Tickets. Candidates will get information about admit card issue date, admit card download process, admit card download link, exam center details, etc.
TISSNET 2021- An Overview
|Name of the exam||TISS National Eligibility Test (TISSNET)|
|Article category||Hall Ticket/ Admit Card|
|Conducting authority||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Examination type||National level entrance exam|
|Courses offered||PG programs (MA)|
|Date of exam||20th February 2021|
|Result Date||March 2021|
|Date of availability of hall ticket||8th to 15th February 2021|
|Mode of issue of hall ticket||Online|
|Result Link||will be updated soon|
TISSNET 2021- Important Dates
|Announcement of admissions||3rd December 2020|
|Date of commencement of application submission||3rd December 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||25th January 2021|
|Last date of application by post||25th January 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||8th to 15th February 2021|
|Date of exam||20th February 2021|
|Declaration of result||will be updated soon|
|Pre- Interview test and personal interview||to be announced|
|Personal Interview (Guwahati)||to be announced|
|Release of first merit list||to be announced|
|Starting of Academic Session||to be announced|
Particulars mentioned on the TISSNET 2021 MA Admit Card
TISSNET admit card will be indicating the date, time, venue and other crucial information about the exam and examinee. Check the information shared below and find what is likely to be printed on TISSNET hall ticket-
- Name of the candidates
- Application No.
- Roll No.
- Name of exam
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination center/ center code with complete address
- Instructions to candidates regarding the exam
Candidates have to verify all the details in hall ticket before appearing for exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority for rectification of errors.
TISSNET exam will be conducted at the designated exam centers established in various states of the country. The complete information about the allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates have to report only at the allotted exam center on the day of the exam. Any request for the change of allotted exam center will not be entertained.
TISSNET 2021- Examination pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (CBT)
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total questions- 100
- Duration- 1 hour 40 minutes
- Medium of exam- English
- Negative marking- No
Instructions regarding TISSNET 2021 Test Hall Ticket
- TISSNET MA Admit Card 2021 will be published on 8th February 2021
- Admit cards will be made available to candidates in online mode.
- They can access their hall tickets from the candidate’s login.
- Admit Card will include information about the exam date, time, exam centre etc.
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates have to use their email id and password to download the hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to download their hall tickets and carry them to the exam center on the day of exam
- Candidate without a valid copy of TISSNET admit card at the exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Candidates should make sure that the information printed on the hall ticket is clearly visible.
- Candidates should carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card at the exam center.
- Candidates reporting late at the exam center will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- They must go through and follow all the important guidelines and instructions given on the admit card regarding the exam before and during the exam.
- For more information and latest updates related to TISSNET 2021, candidates should stay in touch with the official website.
How to download TISSNET Admit Card 2021 online?
TISSNET 2021 admit card will be made available only on the official website of the institute. To download the hall ticket from there, candidates have to follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Step I- Candidates have to open the official admission portal of TISS. The link is http://admissions.tiss.edu.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on TISSNET 2021 link
- Step III- Click on Candidate’s login page.
- Step IV- Candidates have to enter the valid login details in the fields provided and have to click on the submit button.
- Step V- The admit card will display on screen.
- Step VI- Candidates can check the information printed on the hall ticket.
- Step VII- Lastly, they have to download the hall ticket and take a printout of the same.
In case of any issue related to the admit card, candidates should contact the concerned authority at the contact details shared below-
Phone No.- 022 – 25525252
Frequently Asked Questions
The candidates can download the admit card from 8th February till 15th February 2021. The admit card will be available online on the official site of the TISS-NET
According to official notification, the TISS-NET exam will be held on the 20th February 2021.
TISSNET is a national level exam conducted every year by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) for the admission of eligible candidates to Post Graduate programs (MA) in all three campuses of the Institute.
TO download the admit card candidate must visit to the official site of the TISSNET and login with their ID and password, then click on the admit card link, the admit card will be display on the screen, and after that candidate can download it and take its print out.
The result date will be announced soon by TISS-NET, candidate can see the update to the official site of TISS-NET.
These are the some of the basic instruction:
It is compulsory for all the candidates to download their hall tickets and carry them to the exam center on the day of exam
Candidate without a valid copy of TISSNET admit card at the exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
Candidates should make sure that the information printed on the hall ticket is clearly visible.
Mode of exam- Online (CBT)
Type of questions- Objective type
Total questions- 100
Duration- 1 hour 40 minutes
Medium of exam- English
Negative marking- No