Staff Selection Commission releases the Document verification admit card for its Multitasking Staff examination. Along with the admit card commission will also release the PDF list of candidates in which the date and time of reporting will be mentioned. Below in this article, you will get to know about the list of documents which are required on DV day and other important details.
SSC MTS DV Admit Card 2023
On the basis of Tier 1 and Tier II commission will shortlist the applicants for DV procedure. And once such list is released it can be checked online exclusively at the commission portal. Each region uploads a separate list and the schedule of document verification will also be available at their portal.
SSC MTS DV Admit Card Link Region Wise
Below we have given the direct link for application status and admit card for applicants: –
|Southern Region (SR)
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
|North West Region (NWR)
|Northern Region (NR)
|Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR)
|Central Region (CR)
|Eastern Region (ER)
|North Eastern Region (NER)
Instruction for the Candidates to appear in SSC MTS DV
While appearing for the examination applicant must hold their original photo identity proof in which the DOB mentioned was similar to the one as mentioned in the application form.
- In case, DOB is not mentioned in the photo identity proof then the applicant must come with an additional document in support of their DOB.
- If any of the applicant’s DOB does not resemble the same as mentioned in the application form then he/she will not be allowed to appear.
Documents Required on DV Day
Applicant must bring their documents whose details are given below: –
- Two passport size photo
- One photo identity proof (Aadhaar card or Printout of E-Aadhaar/Voter ID card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License etc.)
- DOB issued by the municipal authority
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if any)
- Other qualifying exam mark sheet with DOB
- If any of the candidates who hold an equivalent qualification as required for the post need to bring their certificate.
- NOC if employed in other Gov. department
- Female Candidates claiming a change in name after marriage, do bring a photocopy of their husband’s passport or marriage certificate issued by the registrar.
- Divorce certified copy (if any)
- In other cases of the name change for both men and women have to bring an affidavit for the same which was duly sworn before the oath commissioner and paper cutting of two leading newspapers in original.
- Or any other documents mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants who availed the facility of scribe must produce relevant documents for their eligibility to scribe at the time of DV.
Documents that are not allowed
- Affidavit certificate with DOB
- Ration card
How to Download SSC MTS DV Admit Card?
To download the SSC MTS DV Admit Card applicant need to perform a few steps which we have given below accordingly: –
- First, the Applicant has to visit the commission website as per the region they had applied for.
- Now on the home page of the website you may easily find the admit card and application status link for SSC MTS 2023 examination.
- After selecting the same it will redirect you to a new page where you have to submit some of your details such as Name/Mother Name, Roll No/Registered ID, and Date of Birth
- After submitting the same admit card/application status will be available to you
- Check the details appear followed by a print out of it and download SSC MTS DV admit card.
When will the Commission release DV admit card for MTS 2020 examination?
It is likely to be available a week before the DV dates.
When will the commission conduct its MTS document verification?
The document verification process will be held on various dates as per the schedule released by respective regions.
How one can download its SSC MTS 2023 DV admit card?
Applicants can download their SSC MTS DV admit card from their respective region’s official website.
How can one claim a change in name after their marriage?
If anyone claims a change in name, in that case, they need to produce the marriage certificate which was issued by the marriage registrar or an affidavit having husband and wife photograph and duly sworn in by the oath commissioner.
How can other claim change in name?
To claim, the name change in other cases applicant need to produce an affidavit which was sworn before the oath commissioner and two leading newspaper of the cutting and gazette notification.
What is the list of documents which are required on DV day?
The list of documents was available on the DV admit card or it can also be check from this article too.
If you have any question related to SSC MTS DV admit card then you can comment below and our team will contact you soon.