SSC MTS Admit Card for Paper 1 which is going to be held from 1st to 29th September 2023 is now available.
SSC MTS 2023 Application Submission process ends on 21 July 2023. Now those who have submitted their application along with fees are looking for its paper 1 hall ticket. As the exam is likely to be held from 1st September onwards. So the respective region has started releasing the hall ticket. Registered applicants may download their hall tickets from the respective zone website.
However, the application status link for each zone will be released before publishing the admit card. Through this applicants may check whether their applications are approved or not. So those who have submitted their SSC MTS application may get the e-admit card on a notified date. To know more about SSC MTS Tier I Exam & admit card read this article.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 Region Wise
As the SSC MTS admission certificate will be updated online, no hard copy of the same will be issued to any candidate. They have to print it online by using valid login credentials. SSC MTS Admit cards will be made available region-wise which means applicants have to download it from the official portal of the respective SSC regional office under the jurisdiction of which they have submitted the Multitasking Staff application form.
The direct admission card downloading links for all these SSC regions are provided below. Candidates can visit these links directly from this page and get their SSC MTS hall ticket card downloaded and printed without any difficulty. To get more information on SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 read the given article till the end.
SSC MTS Admit Card Link Region Wise
As it has been mentioned in the official notification that MTS hall ticket will be updated on the regional website of all the SSC regions, candidates can download the same only from there.
They can download their admit card from the direct links shared below for all the SSC regions. They have to click on the link and they will be redirected to the admit card search page of the official portal.
|North Eastern Region
|Madhya Pradesh Region
|North Western Region
How to download SSC MTS 2023 Tier 1 Admit Card?
Registered candidates can download and print their SSC MTS admission certificate by following the given instructions-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of respected SSC regions (mentioned below).
- They have to click on the relevant admit card link.
- The admit card login page will be displayed.
- They have to enter the valid registration no. and password/date of birth and click on submit button.
- They can see their SSC MTS admission certificate.
- They need to download multiple printouts of the same and keep it safe.
Documents to be carried to SSC MTS exam centre
Candidates going to appear in the exam are required to carry following documents to the examination centre-
- A printed copy of the admission certificate
- Any of the following valid photo Id proof in original- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, PAN Card Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID Card, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
- Two recent coloured passport-size photographs
- Undertaking/ Medical Certificate/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof (only for PWD candidates with the facility of scribes)
Without the aforementioned documents, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Any article or document after from the given list will be restricted to be carried to the exam hall.
SSC MTS Examination Scheme 2023
Let’s have a quick look at the examination scheme/ pattern of SSC paper – I (Tier-I) shared as under-
- Mode of exam- Online (CBE- Computer Based Examination)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Type/ Objective type questions
- Medium of exam- Both English and Hindi
- Duration of exam- 90 minutes (120 min for Physically challenged candidates)
- Total number of Questions- 100
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for a correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice
|No. of Questions
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
Information on SSC MTS 2023 Admit card
SSC MTS 2023 hall ticket will be indicating the following information-
- Name of the candidates
- SSC Multitasking Staff Application no.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- SSC MTS Examination centre
- Centre code with complete address
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates
In case a candidate does not find his/her details mentioned on the official website one week before the commencement of exam at the time of downloading the admission card, they must immediately contact the Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission.