SSC CPO SI 2023 Paper 2 Admit Card (OUT): Staff Selection Commission releases the CPO SI PET/PST Result on 24 March and now the shortlisted applicants will be called for paper 2 whose exam is to be held on 2nd May. To appear in it, the authority releases the hall ticket for all as per the region they applied for. Here in this article, we have shared the direct link to access the CPO SI Paper 2 admit card.
SSC CPO SI Paper 2 hall ticker will be out region wise which carries the date and time of the examination along with some other details. Like Paper I it is mandatory for all to get the admit on the examination day. Applicants may download their call letter from their respective region’s website where they have applied for the post. Candidates must check this page for further updates regarding the CPO SI exam date and admit card.
SSC CPO SI Tier 2 Admit Card 2023
Earlier, SSC has invited the online application for 4695 SI in Delhi Police and in CAPF and a number of candidates who are waiting for the recruitment applied for it after submitting their application successfully they appeared for the paper 1 examination which was held in November and its resilt announce in December. Later the shortlisted one called for PST and its result was announced in March now these aspirants called for Paper 2.
SSC is not going to dispatch any hard copy of the admission certificate to any candidate so you have to download it from its official website or from the links provided in this article. On examination day every applicant’s are required to carry a printed copy of their hall ticket along with one original photo identity proof as well as a xerox copy of it.
Keep reading this post till the end and get complete information about the SSC SI CPO phase 1 exam.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023: Key Links
|Region Name||Admit Card Link|
|Eastern Region||Download here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Download here|
|Southern Region||Download Here|
|North Eastern Region||Download here|
|Western Region||Download here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Download here|
|Central Region||Download Here|
|North Western Region||Download here|
|Northern Region||Download here|
How to access SSC CPO Admit Card 2023?
SSC CPO Admit card is currently not available on the official websites. Candidates wanted to download the admit card can follow the simple instructions shared below to access the same-
- Step I- Open the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
- Step II- Click on the “Admit Card” link given on the homepage.
- Step III- Click on the URL of the respective region.
- Step IV- Official portal for selected SSC regions will open.
- Step V- Click on CPO SI admit card download link.
- Step VI- Admit Card login/status check page will open.
- Step VII- Search the admit card by providing the required credentials and click on the “Search” button.
- Step VIII- CPO SI admit card will appear.
- Step IX- Candidates can now check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VII-Lastly, they have to download and take printouts of the admission certificate. They must retain the same in a secure place until the commencement of the exam.
SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2023
|Examination||SSC CPO SI exam 2022-23|
|Article Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India|
|Job type||Group B and Group C posts|
|Number of posts||4695|
|Availability of admit card||Soon|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||2nd May 2023|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
Credentials required for Downloading the admit
Candidates can download their admission certificate by using their roll number or registration no. issued at the time of application and date of birth. In case, they do not have their roll number or registration no. they can search the admit card by using their name, father’s name and date of birth.
It is advised to all the candidates two to keep the login credentials ready with them at the time of downloading the admit card.
Particulars Printed on the Admit Card
SSC admit card file will indicate the following information about the exam-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of Examination
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination centre with centre code
- Instructions to candidates
Items to be carried to the Examination Center
All the candidates who are going to appear in SSC CPO SI exam are required to be present at the allotted examination centre along with the following documents-
- A printed copy of a valid CPO SI Paper 1/2 Admit card 2023
- At least two passport-size recent colour photographs (preferably the same as uploaded in the application form)
- An original valid Photo identity proof having the date of birth as printed on the admit card such as Aadhaar Card or Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, School/ College ID Card, Employer ID Card (PSU/Govt./ Private), Any other ID Card bearing photo issued by the State/ Central Government.
- Other certificate prescribed by the commission (if required)
Candidates should note that ration card and affidavit certificates with date of birth will not be considered as valid id photo id proof. In case of a mismatch of details such as date of birth in the admit card and id proof, candidates will not be allowed to download take the exam.
The information about the allotted examination centre will be mentioned on the admit card. The exam centre once allotted will not be changed.
As per the notice, the exam will be held on 2nd May 2023.
You can download the admit card only from the website of the SSC region you have applied for.
No, SSC will not send any hard copy of the admission card to any candidate.