Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct its Tier I CGL 2023 Examination for its Group “B” and Group “C” posts from 14 to 27 July 2023. And for this, the respective region releases the CGL admit card along with the application status (available now) of the applicants. If you are among the applicants who have been waiting for their CGL Tier 1 Admit card then do check out this article.
Here you will find region-wise CGL hall ticket link, exam scheme, and other key details of the examination.
Update: NWR released the revised CGL Tier I Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2023
|CGL 2023 Tier I Exam Date
|14 to 27 July 2023
|Availability of admit card
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Links Region Wise
|Admit Card Link
|SSC (MPR) Madhya Pradesh Region
|SSC (SR) Southern Region
|SSC (CR) Central Region
|SSC (WR) Western Region
|SSC (NR) Northern Region
|SSC (KKR) Karnataka Kerala Region
|SSC (ER) Eastern Region
|SSC (NWR) North Western Region
|SSC (NER) North Eastern Region
SSC Important Notice for candidates
Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Region Wise
All the applicant whose application is provisionally accepted by the commission may download their admit card for Tier-II Examination by following the simple steps we have given below.
- First, all candidates click on the link given below on this page according to their region.
- On this page, you have to hit the admit card button available on the home
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the required examination to generate the admit card.
- If you know your registration number/roll number/candidates name and date of birth
- But from the option of candidate’s name and date of birth, you will get to know your registration number.
- Select the required option and proceed
- Now your admit card will appear on your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- If you find any discrepancy in it then you must contact the authority. Note: do not download multiple admit cards, in case of multiple downloads SSC may block you download the admit card further
Also Read: SSC CGL Syllabus 2023
Particulars mentioned on CGL Admit Card
There are some details which are mentioned in the E-admit card like:
|Name of the candidate
Date of birth
Name of the examination
Name of the commission
Time and date of examination
Duration of examination
Name and place of the examination Centre
And some other guidelines for candidates
SSC CGL application Status Region Wise
As the application status is started releasing all candidates who had applied for their respective regions are curious to know whether their application is accepted or not and how should they check it.
- So below we have given a few steps so that applicant may check their application status once it was released by their region.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website by clicking on the link given on this page.
- After that, click on the “know your status” option on the home page.
- After the click, you will be redirected to the new page.
- You have to select the Application Status
- Now click on the application status and…
- Select the examination ‘CGL Tier-1 2023”
- Now select the option if you know your roll number or not
- And proceed accordingly by entering the candidate’s name father’s/mother’s name (only first three letters)
- And the date of birth of the candidates and press Search Status.
Document required on CGL examination day
All candidates on the examination day must carry their E-admit card along with at least two passport-size photographs (similar to the one uploaded in the application form) and one original identity proof.
The list of identity proof is given below (bring anyone):
- Aadhaar card/E-Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Id card which is issued by the University/College/School
- Ex-serviceman Discharge book (which is issued by the Ministry of Defence)
- Other Photo identity issued by the Central or state government.
- And those candidates who are taking the facility of scribe must carry the medical certificate/undertaking and photocopy of the scribe photo id proof.
Note: In case there is a mismatch in date of birth, then, in this case, you must carry an additional document like high school mark sheet, birth certificate etc.
Other items to be carried on exam day is given as:
- water bottle
- Face mask
Check>>> SSC CGL Cut Off 2023
SSC CGL Scheme of Examination
The SSC CGL examination will be held in four tiers:
Tier-I: Computer Based Test
Tier-II: Computer Based Test
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test/Document Verification.
If the computer-based test examination is conducted in multiple shifts then the student’s marks will be normalized, by the commission formula and these normalized scores will be used for final merit and cut-off marks.
For Tier I
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes
- Negative marking: 0.50 marks
|General Intelligence and reasoning
For Tier II
Number of Questions
Paper-I: Quantities abilities
Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension
Paper-IV: General Studies
Duration of Examination: 60 Minutes (20 minutes extra for scribe user)
The duration of examination Tier II is 120 minutes for each paper and…
Question will be of Objective type
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in paper II and 0.50 marks will be deducted in Paper I, paper-II, and Paper IV
Frequently Asked Questions
E-admit card for CGL Tier I is now available for the applicants.
You may download it from the official website of the region applied or from the link given on this page.
While downloading the E-admit card there will be an option to get your registration number. For that, you need to enter your name and date of birth.
One original photo identity proof and two passport size photographs.
Yes, there 0.25 marks will be deducted in paper II and 0.50 marks will be deducted in Paper I, paper-II, and Paper IV
Regarding this, you must contact the SSC authority (on the given numbers on this page) and mention the error you receive while doing the same.
No, once the Examination centre is allotted to any candidates will not be changed on any grounds.
You must contact the SSC concerned department.
If you have any questions related to SSC CGL admit card tier-I 2023, then comment below. Our team will assist you in downloading your hall ticket.