SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 (OUT)/ Application status (OUT): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct its Tier II CGL 2019 Examination for its group “B” and Group “C” posts, from
2nd to 5th November 15th to 18th November 2020, and for the same, some regions have started releasing its application status and admit card whose link is given below. All the applicants who had qualified successfully in Tier-II of SSC CGL must download the SSC CGL Tier-II hall ticket from the official website or from the link which we have given below.
Admit card and Application status Timeline
Latest Update 12th Nov: Now all regions has released the admit card for CGL Tier II applicants can download their admit card from direct link given on this page.
We have given the link below so that you may check the status of your application region wise.
Update: SSC has released the new notice for applicants who are going to appear for examination in coming days. Notice is given below
- 1 SSC CGL Tier II exam Date 2020
- 2 How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
- 3 How to check the CGL 2019 application status Region-wise for Tier I only?
- 4 Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-I and Tier-II examination
SSC CGL Tier II exam Date 2020
|CGL Tier-II exam date (tentative)|
|Application Status||Available for some region (Link given below)|
|Availability of admit card||5th November 2020 (for some regions)|
Note: SSC CGL Computer Based Examination (CBE) Mock Test Link Given Below
SSC Important notice for candidates
How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
All the applicant whose application is provisionally accepted by the commission may download their admit card for Tier-II Examination by following the simple steps which we have given below.
- First, all candidates click on the link given below on this page according to their region.
- On this page, you have to hit the admit card button available on the home
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the required examination to generate the admit card.
- If you know your registration number/roll number/candidates name and date of birth
- But from the option of candidate’s name and date of birth, you will get to know your registration number.
- Select the required option and proceed
- Now your admit card will appear to your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- If you find any discrepancy in it then must contact the authority. Note: do not multiple download admit card in case of multiple download SSC may block you download the admit card further
Particulars mentioned on CGL Tier-II Admit Card
There are some details which are mentioned in the E-admit card like:
|Name of the candidate|
Date of birth
Name of the examination
Name of the commission
Time and date of examination
Duration of examination
Name and place of the examination Centre
And some other guidelines for candidates
How to check the CGL 2019 application status Region-wise for Tier I only?
As the application status is started releasing all candidates who had applied for their respective regions are curious to know whether their application is accepted or not and how should they check it.
- So below we have given a few steps so that applicant may check their application status once it was released by their region.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website by clicking on the link given on this page.
- After that, click on the “know your status” option on the home page.
- After the click, you will be redirected to the new page.
- You have to select the Application status
- Now click on the application status and…
- Select the examination ‘CGL Tier-I 2019”
- Now select the option if you know your roll number or not
- And proceed accordingly by entering the candidate’s name father’s/mother’s name (only first three letters)
- And the date of birth of the candidates and press Search Status.
Document required on CGL Tier-II examination day
All candidates on the examination day must carry their E-admit card along with at least two passport size photographs (similar to the one uploaded in the application form) and one original identity proof.
The list of identity proof is given below (bring anyone):
- Aadhaar card/E-Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Id card which is issued by the University/College/School
- Ex-serviceman Discharge book (which is issued by Ministry of Defence)
- Other Photo identity issued by the Central or state government.
- And those candidates who are taking the facility of scribe must carry the medical certificate/undertaking and photocopy of the scribe photo id proof.
Note: In case the Photo ID you bring doesn’t have Date of birth in it, then you must carry the additional document with it like high school mark sheet, birth certificate etc.
Other items to be carried on exam day is given as:
- water bottle
- Face mask
- Self-declaration form of COVID-19
SSC CGL Tier-II Admit card Link 2019-2020
|SSC Region||Application status||Admit card||Contact Numbers||SSC Website Zone wise|
|SSC (MPR) Madhya Pradesh Region||Available||Available||
|SSC (SR) Southern Region||Available||Available||
|SSC (CR) Central Region||Available||Available||
|SSC (WR) Western Region||Available||Available||
|SSC (NR) Northern Region||Available||Available||011-24363343, 24367526||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC (KKR) Karnataka Kerala Region||Available||Available||080-25502520/ 9483862020||www.ssckkr.kr.nic.in|
|SSC (ER) Eastern Region||Available||Available||
|SSC (NWR) North Western Region||Available||Available||0172-2744366 / 0172-2749378||www.sscnwr.org|
|SSC (NER) North Eastern Region||Available||Available||
SSC CGL 2019 Scheme of Examination
The SSC CGL examination will be held in four tiers:
Tier-I: Computer Based Test
Tier-II: Computer Based Test
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test/Document Verification.
If the examination of the computer-based test is conducted in multiple shifts than the marks of the students will be normalized, by the commission formula and these normalized scores will be used for final merit and cut-off marks.
Number of Questions
Paper-I: Quantities abilities
Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension
Paper-IV: General Studies
Duration of Examination: 60 Minutes (20 minutes extra for scribe user)
The duration of examination Tier II is 120 minutes for each paper and…
Question will be of Objective type
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in paper II and 0.50 marks will be deducted in Paper I, paper-II, and Paper IV
Also Check: SSC CGL Cut off marks 2020
The important point for SSC CGL Tier-II
- All candidates must download their E-admit card from the official website.
- Do check all the details mention in it carefully.
- Candidates must reach to the Examination Centre at least half an hour before the examination.
- If any candidates came late, then he/she will not be permitted inside the examination centre.
- Do not carry any study material, electronic gadgets devices, pen, etc. inside the examination hall.
- Must carry passport size photograph and one photo ID in the original.
- Do follow all the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Do not try to indulge in any unfair means activity which could lead to rejection of the candidate’s candidature.
Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-I and Tier-II examination
Candidates who are going to appear in the Tier-I examination need to cover their topics which we have given below:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: in this section, you have to deal with question-based on analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, analysis, decision making, discrimination, observation, arithmetical concepts, arithmetic number series, verbal and non-verbal series, Analogy, symbolic, figural analogy, Venn-Diagrams, Critical thinking and other, etc.
General Awareness: This section will test the candidate’s general awareness knowledge. Question will be based on the latest event in sports political, personality, obituaries, science and other. It also includes question-based on history, geography, culture, economic scene, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: this is the most important section of the Tier-I examination. it will cover the topics from percentage, ratio and proportion, mensuration, speed distance and time, average, profit loss and discount, time and work, mixture allegation, some common question based on algebra, linear equations, height and distance, pie chart and other.
English: This section will test the candidate’s English grammar. The question in this section will be based on the passage, error detection, fillers, antonyms and synonyms, active-passive and one-word substitution, etc.
For Tier II following topics will applicants have to covered
Paper I Quantitative aptitude: this test will be design as so that candidate’s ability of number use and its sense could be tested. In this whole number, decimals, number relations, fractions, percentage, ratio & proportion, averages, P&L, square roots, discount, partnership, Time and distance, allegation and mixture, Basic algebra and other will be asked.
Paper II (English language & Comprehension): this test will be designed as to test candidate’s knowledge of English language by spotting the error, fillers, antonym, synonym, idioms, one word substitution, sentence shuffle, passage, cloze test and others.
Paper III (Statistics): following topics will be covered in this test
- Collection, classification & presentation of statistical data
- Measurement of central tendency and depression
- Moments, skewness & kurtosis
- Correlation & regression
- Probability theory
- Random variable & probability distribution
- Sampling theory
- Statistical inference
- Analysis variance
- Time series analysis
- Index number
Paper IV (General Studies finance and Economics)
- Fundamental principle and some basic concept of accounting
- Indian Economy
- Banking and money
- Economics reforms of India
- Information technology role in governance
Also Check: SSC CGL Result 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
E-admit card for Tier-II has been released for few regions.
You may download it from the official website of the region applied or from the link given on this page.
No, the commission will not send any hard copy.
While downloading the E-admit card there will be an option to get your registration number. For that, you need to enter your name and date of birth.
One original photo identity proof and two passport size photographs.
Yes, there 0.25 marks will be deducted in paper II and 0.50 marks will be deducted in Paper I, paper-II, and Paper IV
Regarding this, you must contact the SSC authority (on the given numbers on this page) and mention the error you receive while doing the same.
No, once the Examination centre is allotted to any candidates will not be changed on any grounds.
You must contact the SSC concerned department.
If you have any questions related to SSC CGL admit card tier-II 2020, then comment below. Our team will assist you in downloading your hall ticket.