SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2019 ASI, SI Exam Date: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) will shortly publish the admit card for the written exam. This exam is going to be held for the candidates who have qualified the SSB PET/PST round of this selection procedure. The admit card for the upcoming written exam will be hosted only on the official website of the agency. Candidates need to download and print it well on time and should carry it to the exam centre on the day of exam.
Candidates who are looking for information about SSB Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub Inspectors and Sub-inspector written exam admit card will find it in this article. They just have to go through the complete article.
Latest Updates 12th Dec 2019: SSB Head Constable (Min) ASI SI Exam Date and Admit Card will be available soon. All candidates are advised to keep checking this page regularly for latest news and updates.
- 1 SSB Head Constable (Min) ASI SI Admit Card 2019
- 2 How to download SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Hall Ticket 2019?
- 3 SSB Head Constable Examination Pattern
SSB Head Constable (Min) ASI SI Admit Card 2019
Admit card will be uploaded on the SSB recruitment website and notice about the availability of the admit card for this written exam will also be published on SSB Main website. Candidates should visit both SSB portals and this page on a timely basis to get all the updates related to the admit card. Admit card will not be provided through post or any mode individually to the candidates. They can only download it from SSB website.
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|Name of the examination||SSB recruitment exam|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|Conducting authority||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Govt. of India|
|Post||Head Constables, ASI, SI|
|No. of vacancies||181|
|Job type||Group “B” & “C” Non-Gazetted (Combatised)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Admit card availability||Will be available soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|SSB Recruitment website||http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in|
SSB HC, SI, ASI Written Exam 2019 Admit Card Important Dates
|Online application||11th August to 10th September 2018|
|Release of admit card||To be notified soon|
|Date of exam||To be notified soon|
|Declaration of exam result||25 days after the commencement of exam|
All the candidates who are going to appear for the written test must hold their hall ticket and id proof with them at the exam premises. They should produce it to the invigilators as and when required. Candidature of the candidates will be canceled straight away who will not produce the admit card will other relevant documents at the exam center.
How to download SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Hall Ticket 2019?
Once the admit card will be uploaded on the SSB portal, qualified candidates can download it from there. In case they find any difficulty in downloading the admit card, they can follow the given instructions to download it-
- Go to the official website – Visit the official website of SSB recruitment (http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in).
- Click on admit card link – On the homepage, click on “Admit card” link mentioned on the left side of the page under the head “Quick Links”.
- Click on relevant option – Option for SSB HC, ASI and SI recruitment will appear. Candidates have to select the “Roll No.” option.
- Enter the Roll Number – They have to enter their roll number and click on submit button.
- Check Admit card details – Admit card for written examination will be displayed on the screen. They can check all the details mentioned on it.
- Save and Print – After checking the details mentioned on the admit card, candidates need to download and print it. They must take multiple printouts.
Click here to download the admit card- (Link to be updated)
Particulars mentioned on SSB SI, ASI, Head Constable Hall Ticket
SSB admit card will comprise of information about the exam date, time, venue and various other crucial details regarding the written exam. Candidates can check all the admit card particular shared below-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Application/ registration no.
- Admit card No.
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Written examination date
- Exam time
- Exam center with complete address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important instructions
For any discrepancy in admit card particulars, they can contact the concerned officials before the commencement of exam.
Documents to be Carried to the Exam Center
Exam will be conducted on various locations of the country depending upon the number of candidates. Information about the allotted exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates must reach the allotted exam centre well on time along with all the required documents. They are required to bring following documents to the exam center on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of the admit card
- Any of the following photo identity proof- Aadhaar card, Voter Id, PAN card, Passport, etc.
For more information about the essential documents required at the exam center, they must go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
SSB Head Constable Examination Pattern
The admit card will be an entry pass to exam hall and to write the exam. Candidates can check the exam pattern of the written exam given below-
Exam will consist of two papers viz. Paper I and Paper II
- It will be common for all the posts.
- Type of questions- Objective multiple choice type
- Total duration- 2 hours
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- It will be of qualifying nature
- Questions will be based on General knowledge, General Reasoning, Numerical Ability, quantitative aptitude, General Hindi/ General English.
For SI (Nurse female) and ASI (Pharmacist, OT Technician, Dental Technician and Radiographer)
- Paper Type- Technical Written Examination
- Type of questions- objective type questions.
- Total questions- 100
- Duration- 2 hours
For ASI (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Paper Type- Descriptive examination
- Total questions- 100
- Duration- 2 hours
ASI (Steno) and HC (Ministerial) candidates who will qualify both paper I and paper II will also have to appear for skill test as prescribed as for this post.
After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME). A separate admit card will be issued to all these candidates for DME.