SPSAT Admit Card 2020: The Information related to the Sri Padampat Admission Test will be conducted on 20th June 2020. The Applicant registered for the Entrance Examination can download SPSAT Hall Ticket from the official University website. The details will be shared with the entire candidate regarding the steps to check the admit card.
SPSAT is the entrance examination to allow students to take admission in various courses post successfully clearing the examination. The applicant will require a user name and password to check the hall ticket. The University is going to conduct an online examination on 20th June 2020. The instruction for the Sri Padampat Admission Test will be shared with the candidates through this article.
SPSAT Admit Card 2020
The candidates who had applied for the entrance examination will need to carry the SPSAT Admit Card 2020 on the day of the admission test. Admit card is an important document that will hold important information about the candidate. The candidate who wanted to apply for the admission test can still apply from the official website.
|Examination Name||Sri Padampat Singhania Admission Test|
|SPSAT Admission Test Date||20th June 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Examination Conducting Body||Sri Padampat Singhania University|
|Examination Type||State Level Entrance Examination|
Important Instruction For the SPSAT Entrance Examination
The candidate who is going to take the admission test will need to check instruction issued by the university that will help students to take the online admission test.
- Please be informed that entrance examination will not be conducted at any examination center but the exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Once the candidate will complete the online registration for the admission test then he/she will receive an email to book the examination time slot and after that, they can book the time slot for the examination after going into the profile section.
- The SPSAT Admission Test will be given from any location.
- After successful login by the candidate will get an email link where they can book the exam time slot as per their preference.
- After the successful booking of an exam time slot then the candidate will be given a window of 4 days in order to book for the time slot.
- The candidate will receive the result within 48 hours after the completion of the online test.
- In the entrance examination there will be no negative marking.
- The total time duration for the online admission test will be 1 hours.
- Please be informed that it is important for the candidate to not move from the screen if done then the examination will be automatically disqualified from the examination.
- Please make sure that at the time of giving entrance examination there will be no other website open on the browser.
- The candidate will be asked to share the Identity Proof at the time of admission test.
- The online admission test is done under the surveillance of the artificial intelligence if someone will be noticed near to the candidate at the time of test, then the system will automatically send the notification to the administrator after that the online exam paper will be closed.
Check – Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Information Mention on SPSAT Admit Card 2020
There will be some important information mentioned on the SPSAT Admit Card 2020 so the candidate would require to check it carefully. The lists of details that will be mentioned on the hall ticket has been given below:
- The Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Latest Photograph
- Examination Time Slot
- Day and Date of the Online Admission Test
- Instruction for the Admission Test
- Caste Category of the Aspirant
Steps to Check SPSAT Hall Ticket 2020
The examination which will be conducted online through online mode to allow the candidate to take admission in a various course offered by the Sri Padampat Singhania University. Below given are some steps by which the applicant can be able to download SPSAT Admit Card 2020:
- The candidate would need to open the official website of the University.
- Then after the applicant should have to search for the News Section on the homepage of the website.
- The News Section will be available on the top side of the page and then the candidate needs to click on the link to move further.
- After visiting the news section the candidate need to search for the SPSAT Admit Card 2020 link.
- Then the candidate will be asked to put their registration number and DOB to check the admit card.
- After entering all details the candidate need to click on Submit Button.
- After hitting on the submit button the online SPSAT Admit Card 2020 will get displays on the screen.
- The candidate will required to check information printed on that hall ticket carefully.
- Applicant can save the SPSAT Hall Ticket 2020 for the examination purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
The admission test will be conducted only through online mode. The candidate does not need to visit the examination center in order to give the examination but can be given an examination from their home. The link will be sent to their registered email id and the applicant need to select the exam time slot within 4 days from the date of receiving the test link.
The candidate can apply for the admission test from the official website of the university and the last date by which the applicant can apply for the admission test is 20th June 2020.
the candidate can take admission in all courses offered by Sri Padampat Singhania University.
The candidate should have a clear plus 2 levels from any recognized board. The candidate will be able to show the education qualification certificate at the time of admission. For more information regarding eligibility the applicant can check the official website of the university.