Shiv Nadar University Admit Card 2020 SNUSAT Hall Ticket – The applicant looking for the Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card can refer to the article as we have mentioned all the beneficiary details regarding the Shiv Nadar University SNUSAT Admit Card. The University will be issuing the admit card to the candidate whose registration form has been successfully recorded by the authority.
A huge number of candidates have applied for admission to the university. The admission will be conducted for the stream of Social Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Humanities, and Management, etc. The university has its own protocol to conduct the entrance examinations. The admissions will be allowed on the basis of the SNUAT and APT entrance test. Please refer to the article to have all the relevant information about the Shiv Nadar University Admit Card 2020.
- 1 Shiv Nadar University Admit Card 2020
Shiv Nadar University Admit Card 2020
SNUSAT is a college-level selection test led by Shiv Nadar University for admission to different UG level courses offered on its grounds. The varsity picks up the students dependent on the Class XII or JEE (Main) 2020 percentile followed by SNUSAT and APT (Academics Proficiency Test) and a survey of a competitor’s Application Form. The applicant applying for any UG course offered by the accompanying SNU schools should show up for SNUSAT and API 2020.
The Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit card will be available online on the portal of the official page of the university. The candidate can browse through the official portal to have complete information regarding the examinations. The admit card will be available on our page after it is released on the official portal of the University. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the SNU Hall Ticket and the hall tickets will be available prior to a week before the commencement of the examinations. Please have a complete overview of the university admit card.
SNUSAT 2020 Admission- Overview
|Name of the University||Shiv Nadar University|
|Name of the Examination||SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test)|
|Category||Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Examination date||To be updated Soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Releasing Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Documents to be carried with SNU Admit Card 2020
The admit card is the most important document for the candidate appearing for the examinations. The authority will not allow the student to appear for the examinations if they do not carry the admit card. Along with the admit card, the students have to carry an original copy of the identity provided by the government. The ID other than the admit card will be used for verification and the students are therefore advised to carry the ID in which their name, photograph, and date of birth is clearly mentioned. The information present in the ID should match the details present in the admit card.
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Institute/School ID card of last studied.
- Any ID provided by the Centre Government.
Also Check: Chandigarh University Admission 2020
List of details mentioned on SNU Admit Card 2020
The applicant can download the admit card for the examinations from the official portal. The candidate can follow simple steps to download the admit card also direct links will be provided to download the admit card. After the release of the Shiv Nadar University Admit Card, the candidate must check for the details mention in the hall ticket and check for any type of error on the call letter. However, there is very less probability of error on the admit card but in case there is any type of error please contact to the examination authority to correct the information. Please go through the list of details present in the Admit card.
- Name of the student
- Examination enrolment number
- Exam centre Venue
- Examination date
- Examination timings
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s signature
- Instructions for the candidates
SNU SMAT Admit Card 2020 – Exam Day Instructions
The students who will be appearing for the examination are eagerly waiting for the authority to release the admit card. As the admit card are declared the aspirants cab know the complete information about the examinations. Most of the candidates have doubt in their mind regarding the important instruction for the examinations. Here in this passage we will provide you the important details of the examinations and the things that has to be remember by the candidates appearing for the examinations.
- The candidates appearing for the examinations have to bring their admit card to the examination centre.
- The candidate will also have to bring an additional id provided by the government along with the admit card.
- The applicant has to reach the examination centre half an hour before the commencement of examinations.
- The applicant is suggested not to carry any electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- The authority will take strict action against the one who is involved in any type of misconduct during the examinations.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the examination with a relax mind. Do not worry about the chapters you have not prepared well. Just focus on the topics you are good at.
Seat availability in the University
The number of seats available in the different courses offered by the university is given below in the table.
|Schools||Number of seats|
|School of Engineering (SoE)||400|
|School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SoHSS)||130|
|School of Natural Sciences (SoNS)||100|
|School of Management & Entrepreneurship (SoME)||75|
Also Check: Shiv Nadar University Result 2020
How to Download SNUSAT & APT Hall Ticket 2020?
The applicant looking for the SNU Admit card for the examinations can follow the simple steps mention in the given passage. The direct links will also be provided at the time of the release of the admit card. The applicants are advised to download the admit within 2-3 days of the release of the admit card. Do not wait for the last date to download the admit card. The candidateS are requested to follow the simple steps given below.
- Step 1- Visit the official portal of the Shiv Nadar University @ www.snu.edu.in
- Step 2- The homepage of the authority will appear on the screen.
- Step 3– On the official portal, look for the latest update section.
- Step 4- Now, click on the tab, which depicts the download link for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Entrance Examinations Admit Card 2020.
- Step 5- The new webpage will appear on the screen.
- Step 6- Now, mention the details asked in the registration login form.
- Step 7- Enter your basic login credential received by you during the time of registration i.e. Registration No., DOB, or Password.
- Step 8- The admit card will flash on the screen.
- Step 9– Download the admit card and keep a copy of the document for future references.