SEBI Grade A Call letter 2023 released for Phase 2 @ sebi.gov.in:- After conducting the Phase 1 examination the authority is ready to hold the Phase 2 exam. For this, they have released the SEBI Grade A Call Letter for Phase 2 examination which is scheduled for 17th September 2023. So those who have been shortlisted for it may now download their call letter online. All you need to do is to submit your login details.
SEBI Grade A Call letter for Phase 2 2023
Earlier, SEBI invited online applications from eligible candidates, and a huge number of applicants showed their interest in the post, and now after submitting their application successfully, they all are eyeing the phase I call letters.
Download SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2023
Aspirants applied for the SEBI Grade ‘A’ officer examination may download the admit card by following the steps given below:
Steps for downloading the call letter
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board
- After that, on the home page, you have to select the ‘career’ tab which is available under the hood of “About” tab
- Next, you will find the link of the call letter for the grade ‘A’ officer examination select the same.
- As you click the link you will be redirected to the new page where you have to enter a few details
- After filling the same press the submit tab and…
- Your E-call letter will be available for download.
- Save the file and take the printout of it.
- Paste the passport size photograph in the space provided (similar to the one uploaded in the application form) in the call letter.
Particulars appear in SEBI Grade A Call Letter
Aspirants once you get the call letter you may find some details present which might be are:
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date and time of Examination
- Name of the test center
- Address of the test center
- Photograph of the candidates
- The place for thumb impression and signature for candidates
- Space for Invigilator signature
- Few guidelines for the candidates
Note: Aspirants if you find any discrepancy in your call letter then you must report the same to the conducting authority and must rectify the same.
Key Points for SEBI Grade A Examination
- There will be negative marking in the prelims examination which will be of (1/4th) for every wrong attempt in both paper 1 and 2.
- You need to secure minimum cut-off marks 30% and 40% in paper 1 and paper 2 but there will be no sectional cut-off.
- You will be shortlisted for the next phase only when you secure the cut-off mark on both papers.
- The marks secured by the aspirant in phase 1 will not be used for the final selection of the candidates.
- If any aspirants use a scribe then he/she has to arrange it at their own cost…
- Both the aspirants and the scribe must submit the undertaking in a prescribed format along with the passport size photograph.
- Aspirants using the scribe will get an additional 20 minutes per hour for the examination
Document required on examination day
Aspirants while appearing for the examination make sure that you are carrying documents that are required on the examination day. Below we have given the list of documents which will be required on the examination day
- Call letter you download online
- One photo identity proof
- Photocopy of the identity proof
- One passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application form)
The list of photo identity proof is
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license or
- Any other ID proof issued by the government
Guidelines for appearing in the examination centre
Before appearing for the examination must read the instructions served in the call letter and directed by the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions need to follow are:
- Reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Do carry all the documents which are required on examination day.
- Do not carry any prohibited items in the examination hall.
- Some of the prohibited items are…
- Mobile phones, study material, Bluetooth devices, smart band, calculators, and any other type of gadgets.
- Do not indulge in any UFM activity otherwise, you will be debarred from the examination.
- Do not try to seek any kind of help from any other candidates or help other candidates.
- If you have any queries ask the invigilator.
- Read all the instructions carefully which appear on the computer screen.
- Do the same signatures in the attendance register and call letter as you uploaded in the application form.
SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2023: Exam Scheme
After the completion of the application process, the authority will upload the call letter to the registered applicants. Candidates who received the call letter had to go through the Phase I prelims examination which is an online screening test to check the candidate’s capability. Below we have given the prelims examination scheme:
Subject and type
It will have MCQs based on:-
SEBI Cut-off in Prelims examination
Aspirants before appearing in the examination you need to know… how many marks you need to score for selection in the prelims examination!!! In this section, we are going to tell you the expected cut-off marks and the minimum mark for each paper in the prelims examination.
If you get through this cut-off mark then you are eligible for Phase II examinations
Paper 2 (General/other streams)
40 (in each stream)
When will the SEBI release the call letter for the Grade A officer examination?
The call letter for Phase 2 is released on 7th September 2023.
Where I can download the call letter?
You may download it from the official website or the link given on this page.
Do I need to carry any documents on examination day?
Yes, you need to carry One Photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy of it, one passport size photograph along with call letter.