SEBI Grade A call letter 2020: Download @ sebi.gov.in:- Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invited the notification for the post of Grade A officer (Assistant Manager) in March 2020. After applying for the post lots of applicants are now looking for their SEBI Grade A call letter which is going to be released soon by the authority in the coming month. Once, the SEBI Grade A call letter released, we will let you know through this page and also provide you a link to it.
- SEBI Grade A Call letter 2020
- SEBI officer admit card 2020: Examination scheme
- SEBI Cut-off in Prelims examination
- Download SEBI officer admit card 2020
- Key points for SEBI Grade A Examination
- Guidelines for appearing in the examination center
Do you know… the Phase I Examination date for the SEBI Grade A recruitment has postponed… if not then check the new examination dates given below. The admit card for preliminary examination will be issued in due course.
Below in this article, we are going to share every information related to the SEBI examination.
SEBI Grade A Call letter 2020
Earlier, when SEBI issued the notification then the last date of application was 23 March and the prelims exam was scheduled at April 12 but due to corona outbreak in country SEBI has extended the last date of application to
30 April 31st July 2020 extended to 31st Oct. and the prelims examination which was rescheduled for July 4, 2020, has also been postponed.
|Name of the body conducting exam||Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the post||Officer|
|Number of total posts||147|
|Date of online application||7 March 2020|
|Last date of application|
31st Oct 2020
|Last date of printing application form|
|Date of prelims examination (phase I)|
|Status of admit card||Available soon|
|Phase II examination|
SEBI admit card 2020: Important dates
|Phase I prelims examination|
|Availability of Phase I admit card|
|Phase I result|
|Phase II exam date|
SEBI officer admit card 2020: Examination scheme
Once the application process for the post will finish soon after authority will issue the admit card to the candidates who had filled their form successfully and submit the fees. Candidates received the call letter had to go through the Phase I prelims examination which is an online screening test to check the candidate’s capability. Below we have given the prelims examination scheme:
Phase I will have two papers (paper 1 and paper 2)
Subject and type
For all streams
It will have MCQs based on:-
Subject and type
MCQs based on commerce, Accountancy, Management, finance, costing, Companies Act and Economics
Legal, Information technology, Engineering (civil & electrical), official language stream
MCQs based on the specialized subject related to their stream
MCQs on Economics, econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and commerce
Also Check: Latest Government Jobs in India
Check >>> New National Education Policy
SEBI Cut-off in Prelims examination
Aspirants before appearing in the examination you need to know that… how many marks you need to score for selection in the prelims examination!!! In this section, we are going to tell you the expected cut-off marks and the minimum mark for each paper in the prelims examination.
If you get through this cut-off mark then you are eligible for Phase II examinations
Paper 2 (general/ other stream)
40 (in each stream)
Download SEBI officer admit card 2020
Aspirants applied for the SEBI Grade ‘A’ officer examination may download the admit card by following the steps given below:
Steps for downloading the call letter
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board
- After that, on the home page, you have to select the ‘career’ tab which is available under the hood of “About” tab
- Next, you will find the link of the call letter for the grade ‘A’ officer examination select the same.
- As you click the link you will be redirected to the new page where you have to enter a few details
- It will be registration number and password/DOB which you received while filling the application form
- After filling the same press the submit tab and…
- Your E-call letter will be available for download.
- Save the file and take the printout of it.
- Paste the passport size photograph in the space provided (similar to the one uploaded in the application form) in the call letter.
Download Prelims Admit card (Arriving soon)
Particulars you may find in the SEBI Grade A call letter
Aspirants once you get the call letter you may find some details present which might be are:
- Name of the candidates
- Name of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date and time of Examination
- Name of the test center
- Address of the test center
- Photograph of the candidates
- The place for thumb impression and signature for candidates
- Space for Invigilator signature
- Few guidelines for the candidates
Note: Aspirants if you find any discrepancy in your call letter then you must report the same to the conducting authority and must rectify the same.
Key points for SEBI Grade A Examination
- There will be negative marking in the prelims examination which will be of (1/4th) for every wrong attempt in both the paper 1 and 2.
- You need to secure minimum cut-off marks 30% and 40% in paper 1 and paper 2 but there will be no sectional cut-off.
- You will be shortlisted for the next phase only when you secure the cut-off mark in both the papers.
- The marks secured by the aspirant in phase 1 will not be used for the final selection of the candidates.
- If any aspirants using a scribe then he/she has to arrange it at their own cost…
- Both the aspirants and the scribe must submit the undertaking in a prescribed format along with the passport size photograph.
- Aspirant using the scribe will get the additional 20 minutes per hour for the examination
Document required on examination day
Aspirants while appearing for the examination make sure that you are carrying documents that are required on the examination day. Below we have given the list of document which will be required on the examination day
- Call letter you download online
- One photo identity proof
- Photocopy of the identity proof
- One passport size photograph (same as affixed in the application form)
List of photo identity proof is
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license or
- Any other ID proof issued by the government
Guidelines for appearing in the examination center
Before appearing for the examination must read the instruction served in the call letter and directed by the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instruction need to follow are:
- Reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Do carry all the documents which are required on examination day.
- Do not carry any prohibited items in the examination hall.
- Some of the prohibited items are…
- Mobile phone, study material, Bluetooth devices, smart band, calculator and any other type of gadgets.
- Do not indulge in any UFM activity otherwise, you will be debarred from the examination.
- Do not try to seek any kind of help from any other candidates nor help other candidates.
- If you have any queries ask the invigilator.
- Read all the instructions carefully which appears on the computer screen.
- Do the same signatures in the attendance register and call letter as you uploaded in the application form.
The call letter will be released as per the revised examination scheduled. The exam date has been postponed and the new exam dates shall be announced soon.
Earlier it was scheduled on 12 April but it was postponed now and new dates will be informed later.
You may download it from the official website or the link given on this page.
Yes, you need to carry One Photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy of it, one passport size photograph along with call letter.
Yes, there will be one-fourth negative marking
No, there is no sectional cut-off but there is paper wise cut-off.