SBI SCO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India invited applications for the posts of Special Cadre Officer (SCO). SBI SCO admit card will be made available for downloading in January month only as per the official advertisement. The information related to the issue of SBI Specialist Officer admit card will also be sent to candidates on their registered mobile no. and email Id. Through this recruitment process total 452 posts will be filled by the bank. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an online exam.
Update (25th January 2021): SBI SCO admit card for some of the posts has been released or remaining posts will be released soon. Check admit card link updated below.
Those who have submitted the applications can download it online from the official website. No hard copy of SBI SO admit card will be issued to any candidate. They can download it from candidate’s login by using valid details.
All the candidates are required to carry it to the exam center on the day of exam. Without the valid admit card no examinee will be permitted to write the exam.
- 1 SBI SCO Admit Card 2021
- 2 SBI SCO Exam Pattern
- 3 Key Points Related to SBI SO Admit Card
SBI SCO Admit Card 2021
Candidates can go through the given article to get all the necessary details related to SBI SCO admit card. In this article, we have provided information on admit card download dates, procedure to download the same, particulars on it, items to be carried to exam center and other related information.
|Recruitment||SBI SCO Recruitment 2020|
|Article category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Post||Special Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Type of post||Government job|
|Availability of admit card||22nd January 2021 (For Adv. 28/2020-21)|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
|Official website|| https://bank.sbi/careers |
|Check Here||SBI Junior Associates Admit Card|
SBI SCO Admit Card- Important Dates
|Online application starts||22nd December 2021|
|Last date for online application|| 11th Jan 2021|
27th Jan 2021 (for Advt. No- CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020- 21/32)
|Availability of admit card||January 2021 (Check post-wise dates below)|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Check admit card dates below for each post below-
|Post||Date of Availability of Admit Card||Date of Exam (Tentative)|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||29 Jan 2021 Onwards||7th Feb 2021|
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) & Deputy Manager (SA)||23 Jan 2021 Onwards||2nd Feb 2021|
|Assistant Manager (Systems) Deputy Manager (Systems) Project Manager Application Architect Technical Lead IT Security Expert||22 Jan 2021 Onwards||1st Feb 2021|
|Manager (Marketing) Deputy Manager (Marketing)||22 Jan 2021 Onwards||1st Feb 2021|
|Manager (Network Security Specialist) Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||29 Jan 2021 Onwards||7th Feb 2021|
SBI SCO Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Medium of exam- English and Hindi
- Total Duration- 160 minutes
No. of Questions
Test of Reasoning
Professional Knowledge (PK)
General IT Knowledge
Role based knowledge
How to download the SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following procedure shared as under-
- Visit the official portal of SBI careers https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Click on recent announcement options.
- Click on SBI SCO admit card option.
- Admit card login page will open.
- Enter the login details in the specified fields and click on the submit button.
- Check all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Information mentioned on SBI SCO Admit Card
SBI SCO call letter is going to indicate following details in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Login password
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Name of the post
- Date of exam
- Examination date and exam time
- Exam center with complete address
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions to candidates
Particulars on admit card will be as per the details furnished on the application form.
Documents to be carried to the exam center
Examinees on the day of exam are required to carry all the important documents with them on the day of exam. These documents include-
- A printed copy of SBI SCO downloaded admit card.
- A valid photo id proof in original as well as self-attested copy of the same. Candidates can carry any of the following photo id- Aadhaar/ Voter’s Card/ Passport / PAN Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
Candidates failing to produce any of the aforementioned document to the exam center will not be given permission to enter the exam hall. Candidates should also not carry any restricted items such as notes, books, cell phone, calculators, microphones, bags, Bluetooth, or any other electronic gadget to the exam center. Candidates found with such items will be debarred from the exam and a serious action will be taken against them.
Allotted examination center details will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam centers will be allotted on the basis of preferences given by the applicants at the time of applications. However final decision regarding the allotment of exam center will be made by the bank.
Below we have shared the list of exam centers where exam is likely to be conducted-
|Delhi/ New Delhi,||Faridabad|
|Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai||Nagpur|
Examination center allotted to candidates will be final and request for change of exam will not be accepted. Checkout the official notification of each of the post for more details about the exam centers.
Key Points Related to SBI SO Admit Card
- Admit card will be made available in the last week of January 2021 (dates mentioned above).
- Call letter can be accessed only through the online mode.
- No printed copy of admit card will be issued to any candidate.
- Candidates can download the call letter from the candidate’s login.
- They should get it downloaded and printed on time.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit the call letter along with the attested copy of photo id card to the invigilator on the day of exam.
- Candidates not having a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
- They must follow all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Details printed on the call letter should match with details on the id proof.
- They must keep the admit card safe till the declaration of result.
|Adv. No. 28/2020 Admit Card (from 22nd Jan to 1st Feb 2021)||Click Here|
|Adv. No. 29/2020 Admit Card (from 23rd Jan to 2nd Feb 2021)||Click Here|
|Adv. No. 14/2020 Admit Card (from 23rd Jan to 1st Feb 2021)||Click Here|
For queries and issue related to SBI SCO call letter, they must contact at the address details shared as under-
Phone- 022-2282 0427
Fax- 022-2282 0411
You can also contact us or leave a comment below and we will reply to your query regarding SBI SCO admit card.