SBI SCO Admit Card 2023: State Bank of India invited applications for Special Cadre Officer (SCO) posts. Interested and eligible applicants submitted their application online till the deadline i.e. 21 October 2023. Now, the authority will conduct its entrance test and to appear in it; the SBI SCO admit card will be released. The information related to the issue of the SBI Specialist Officer admit card will also be sent to candidates on their registered mobile number and email ID. Through this recruitment process, a total of 439 posts will be filled by the bank. The selection of candidates will be done based on an online exam.
Those who have submitted the applications can download them online from the official website. No hard copy of the SBI SO admit card will be issued to any candidate. They can download it from the candidate’s login by using valid details.
All the candidates must carry it to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no examinee will be permitted to write the exam.
SBI SCO Admit Card 2023
Candidates can review the given article to get all the details related to the SBI SCO Admit card. In this article, we have provided information on admit card download dates, the procedure to download the same, particulars on it, items to be carried to the exam center, and other related information.
|Recruitment||SBI SCO Recruitment 2023|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Post||Special Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Type of post||Government job|
|Availability of admit card||N.A|
|Mode of issue of call letter||Online|
SBI SCO Admit Card- Important Dates
|Application Last Date||21 October 2023|
|Availability of admit card|
SBI SCO Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Medium of exam- English and Hindi
- Total Duration- 160 minutes
No. of Questions
Test of Reasoning
Professional Knowledge (PK)
General IT Knowledge
Role based knowledge
How to download the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following the procedure shared as under
- Visit the official portal of SBI careers https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Click on recent announcement options.
- Click on SBI SCO admit card option.
- Admit card login page will open.
- Enter the login details in the specified fields and click on the submit button.
- Check all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Information mentioned on SBI SCO Admit Card
SBI SCO call letter is going to indicate the following details in it-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Login Password
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Name of the post
- Date of exam
- Examination date and exam time
- Exam centre with complete address
- Photograph of candidates
- Candidate’s signature
- Important instructions to candidates
Particulars on admit card will be as per the details furnished on the application form.
Documents to be carried to the exam centre
Examinees on the day of the exam are required to carry all the important documents with them on the day of the exam. These documents include-
- A printed copy of the SBI SCO downloaded admit card.
- A valid photo id proof in original as well as a self-attested copy of the same. Candidates can carry any of the following photo id- Aadhaar/ Voter’s Card/ Passport / PAN Card/ Driving License/ Bank Passbook
Candidates failing to produce any of the aforementioned documents to the exam centre will not be given permission to enter the exam hall. Candidates should also not carry any restricted items such as notes, books, cell phones, calculators, microphones, bags, Bluetooth, or any other electronic gadget to the exam centre. Candidates found with such items will be debarred from the exam and serious action will be taken against them.
SBI SCO Examination Center
Allotted examination centre details will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam centres will be allotted on the basis of preferences given by the applicants at the time of application. However final decision regarding the allotment of the exam centre will be made by the bank.
Below we have shared the list of exam centres where exam is likely to be conducted-
|Delhi/ New Delhi,||Faridabad|
|Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai||Nagpur|
The examination centre allotted to candidates will be final and requests for a change of exam will not be accepted. Check out the official notification of each of the posts for more details about the exam centres.
Key Points Related to SBI SCO Admit Card
- Admit cards will be made available soon online.
- Call letters can be accessed only through the online mode.
- No printed copy of admit card will be issued to any candidate.
- Candidates can download the call letter from the candidate login.
- They should get it downloaded and printed on time.
- All the candidates must submit the call letter and the attested copy of the photo ID card to the invigilator on the exam day.
- Candidates not having a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
- They must follow all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Details printed on the call letter should match with details on the ID proof.
- They must keep the admit card safe till the declaration of the result.
For queries and issues related to the SBI SCO call letter, they must contact at the address details shared as under-
Phone- 022-2282 0427
Fax- 022-2282 0411
You can also contact us or leave a comment below, and we will reply to your query regarding SBI SCO admit card.