SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Junior Associates Exam Date @ sbi.co.in| Applicants who are searching for the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 can go through the complete article below. The authorities of the State Bank of India have discharged the SBI Junior Associates Mains Admit Card 2020 on its official website. The SBI Clerk/Junior Associates Mains Exam was previously to be conducted on April 19, 2020 but later it was rescheduled to be held on 31st October 2020.
Latest Update: SBI Clerk Mains admit card is now available to download and the direct link for the same is available below.
However, due to the global pandemic, COVID-19 examinations dates have to be postponed. We are expecting that the test will be directed in the long stretch of July 2020. Along these lines, every one of the individuals who are going to the Mains Exam should have the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 from this page.
- 1 SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- 2 SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 -Important Dates
- 3 SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
- 4 Essential Information printed in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
- 5 Important Points for the Exam
- 6 How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
The candidates looking for the examination admit card can refer to the article as we have provided all the relevant details regarding the release of the admit card on our page.
The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the declaration of the admit card have to wait as there is no update regarding the examination schedule. As per the previous examinations conducted by the authority, it can be interpreted that the examination authority releases the admit card prior to a week before the commencement of the examination. The candidates are requested to go through the important dates for the examinations.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020 -Important Dates
|Events||SBI Clerk Mains Important Dates|
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Admit Card|
|Last Date to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card|
31st October 2020
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)|
31st October 2020
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Mains Result|
To Be Announced Later
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020
Currently, the authority has not yet updated any information regarding the release of the examination schedule and the availability of the hall ticket. However, the authority has published the exam date and the admit card on its official page. We have provided you the direct links to download the examination schedule/admit card.
The candidates are eagerly looking for the examination hall ticket as various important content is mention in the admit card. The authority has postponed the previous dates for the examination due to the global pandemic COVID-19. As per the instructions of the authority which was released through a notification telling about the rescheduling of the examination and declaring the revised dates shortly.
The candidates can expect the examination to be conducted in the month of July 2020 and the admit cards for the exam will be available prior to a week before the commencement of the exam for SBI Clerk/Junior Associates Mains.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Complete Overview
The candidate can have all the essential information regarding the complete overview of the examinations. The candidates can access the direct links which will be activated after the release of the exam date and the admit card on the official portal. Please refer to the passage below for complete information.
|Authority||State Bank of India|
|Conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Category||SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Junior Associates Exam Date|
|Exam Schedule||31st October 2020|
|Hall Ticket||Available Now|
|Download Hall Ticket||Check Below|
Essential Information printed in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket contains the applicant’s personal information as well as essential details regarding the exam. Please check for the following details printed in SBI Clerk Mains Hall Ticket 2020.
- Roll number/user ID
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Name and address
- Examination Timings
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Signature of the applicant
- Space for left thumb impression
- Space for invigilators signature
In case of any error on the admit card?
The applicant needs to go through the details mention in the admit card. If in case found any type of error on the details printed in the hall ticket, the applicant can contact the examination authority to correct the details in the admit card. The contact details are listed below.
SBI contact details:
Contact Number – 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
Also Check: SBI Clerk Result 2020
Documents to be carried on the Exam centre
The candidates have to bring at least one of the documents given below to the exam centre with the admit card. The candidate should make sure that the details present in the admit card matches with the original ID.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer
- Any ID issued by the Centre government
Important Points for the Exam
The candidate appearing for the test should note the important points which are very useful for the examination point of view.
- Note cautiously the enrollment number, date of the test, revealing time, and setting of the test given in the SBI Clerk call letter.
- fix an identification size photo in the space given in the Hall Ticket.
- No voyaging stipend or different costs is given to applicants.
- Applicants must hold the Hall ticket till the culmination of the selection procedure.
- Torn or harmed Hall ticket won’t be acknowledged by the assessment authority.
- Aspirants need to download the hall ticket online through the official portal.
How To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
The candidate looking for the examination hall ticket can download the same by following the simple steps mention below. The direct links are also provided at the end of the page so that the candidate can have the admit card in just one click. Please follow the steps given below.
- Browse to the official portal of the SBI @www.sbi.co.in
- The homepage will flash on the screen.
- Look for the careers section on the homepage and click on it.
- Now, click on the current openings in the career section page.
- Various openings under the SBI will appear on the screen. Click on the SBI Junior Associate Examination 2020 link.
- Click on the admit card tab and enter the registration number and date of birth.
- The hall ticket will then appear on the device screen.
- Download the document and save it for future use.